Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2011, 11:19 PM   #61
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I am like soooo blushing right now lol. Burk...meet us all in NYC he he. I will be good and drunk among other things, and I am sure I can be talked into just about anything. Ed has already promised me daty, so you will have the night off!!

Time to open up that tiny thing? Ok Ed you get it good and ready.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #62
AlaniiStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76996
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow thanx for the input and advice(especially u Ms. Naomi...I enjoy women as well its a softness and sweet taste about them... and Ive done doubles and I always get called back! Wish i could find that here...Also chrissy and london rayne= awesome. I can imagine u guys are gonna have some fun!!!
AlaniiStarr is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:37 AM   #63
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Oh well after my weekend "doubles party", I think we need to add an ingredient into the mix. While we have universally stated that the girls need to have chemistry for it to work, guess what? There has to be some chemistry as well for the guy. Maybe my expectations were too high or my anxiety level was up, but my recent doubles session left me flat in more ways the one.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #64
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
There are 2 kinds of doubles: you and her double-teaming him so the focus is on him entirely pretty much OR "fully-interactive 3way" ..... imo the 2nd requires more chemistry than the other (actually have to be attracted to her/women and actually like pussy) ..... the first option doesn't really require you be bi.... so depends on what 'doubles' the client is looking for.
I second this. I'm also very selective in the Lady department.

For a long time, even with close friends, having a three way was not even a possibility. Something about certain characteristics just made them unattractive to me (I really have to like the girl, not just be attracted to her physically. Stupid bitches are a big turn-off for me.). But double-teaming was very easy, and usually pretty satisfying. But since last year, I've met a couple of women that just MAKE me bisexual.

Being honest, it's very new to me. My New Year's resolution in 2010 was to live my fantasies. Women were always beautiful and sexy to me, but I over-thought and over-traditionalized it in my mind. I would love to meet more women that I have that special connection with.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #65
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm an attention whore and like all the attention directed my way. So I'm not really into two chicks at once. Although I would love to get a blowie and watch another hot chick masterbate at the same time.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:23 AM   #66
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I love being with hot women...love it!! I just prefer no man be around for once lol.
what if I were to hide in the closet and just watched? I would pay to watch you and that sexy redhead. What was her name? Christy? She is hot,hot,hot. and so are you.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:31 AM   #67
waydown
Registered Member

I guess I'm just an old prude I chased doubles thinking this was my ultimate fantasy. 90% of the time the providers were more interested in them giving a show and telling me how lucky I was that 2 hot girls were getting it on with each other. After 45 minutes of that I was left with 15 minutes of attention on me. This after paying close to double what I would pay for a singles appointment. I never got 'double' the pleasure as I had only one penis and the same amount of climaxes. Yeah I'm an olde prude LOL
waydown is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #68
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by waydown View Post
I guess I'm just an old prude I chased doubles thinking this was my ultimate fantasy. 90% of the time the providers were more interested in them giving a show and telling me how lucky I was that 2 hot girls were getting it on with each other. After 45 minutes of that I was left with 15 minutes of attention on me. This after paying close to double what I would pay for a singles appointment. I never got 'double' the pleasure as I had only one penis and the same amount of climaxes. Yeah I'm an olde prude LOL
My point exactly.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:22 AM   #69
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Doubles are VERY nice!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #70
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
There are 2 kinds of doubles: you and her double-teaming him so the focus is on him entirely pretty much OR "fully-interactive 3way" ..... imo the 2nd requires more chemistry than the other (actually have to be attracted to her/women and actually like pussy) ..... the first option doesn't really require you be bi.... so depends on what 'doubles' the client is looking for.
I agree with this. I had a complimentary double's session. My 2006/2007 ATF and her double's partner were close, like sisters. They clicked, and were able to work together like one unit. There was chemistry between the two of them and me.

During the entire session, it was both of them working together to give me a great time. Of course, I gave both of them a great time.

So, it boils down to chemistry.

herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:23 AM   #71
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ yes which is why when guys are seeking doubles it's best to specify the kind they are looking for (2 on 1 or fully interactive)
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #72
Lovely Jessica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 100923
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Doubles are fun. I'm doing doubles with Houstons Jewel and that's only because we clicked in the bedroom! You have to find the right person. You can't do it with just anyone. The chemistry may not be there and that's no fun for anyone.
Lovely Jessica is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women