Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Is It Cum?

After reading the thread on squirting, I'm wondering if men can do the same.

I was with a provider. She gave me DT, then on to FS, and back to a BJ. When she focused on my head, I had a small O and squirted a stream of clear, watery liquid all over her. And it wasn't a small spurt either. I mean a long stream that filled her mouth so much that she pulled off and I was still cumming/spurting, soaking her and the bed & floor. She continued sucking (she's a trooper) as I didn't lose my erection. A minute or so later, she focuses on the head, and it happens again. Just as much as the first time. I'm turned on and she doesn't seem to mind. This probably went on for 10 minutes. Every time she nibbled on the tip, I'd have a small O and shoot a stream of liquid. I probably had 6 or 7 of theses and shot well over a cup of fluid. My legs were shaking and weak. In the end, she was nibbling on my head and there was nothing left. I felt the convulsions, but there was nothing left. And I was still semi-erect. Her face & hair and the floor were soaked. It didn't feel like I was urinating, and it didn't smell or taste like urine (I'm guessing on the taste. I've never tasted urine). Luckily she's kinky so it didn't bother her, but I wouldn't want another provider to think I was pissing on her.

As I said, I was still erect, so we did FS until I came normally (the milky white, thick creamy stuff).

This has happened to me before, but only once with this much volume. And that was also with a lot of build-up. It only happens when they concentrate on the head. Usually I will spurt & they swallow and then go back to sucking.

After all of this, my question is do you think it's pre-cum? Usually pre-cum is thicker. And why so much? Or is it urine? Or is it the unknown liquid that women squirt?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sure it's cum, but just a different variation of it. Your thickness, flow, color, smell and taste all coincide with what you do as far as diet, exercise, meds, and even your stress levels can impact it.

I have been with the same men over and over and each time they cum, it's never the same as far as texture and taste. Nothing to worry about.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! I'd say your a man squinter!
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

maybe you just had a ?piss hard on? and the fluid was just merely residual. I get these two a lot and usually I have to change condoms frequently due to it.

Its a funny mystery though. If I cum in a ladys willing mouth and she sucks, swallows, and clear my pipes I can stay hard after ejaculation. But if I cum in a condom during cfs I get soft due to the restricted wet activity; and instant temporary shrinkage if she retrieves a towel first in order for msog. Thats why I prefer cim immediately after sex (although nothing is a better feel than cfs utc).....it seems to increase my sexual libido and I want more sexual stimulation after. versus a no swallow girl an taking 20 to 30 minutes to recharge.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Papa babe....I don't know what it was...but it's all good! lol

http://mencansquirt.wordpress.com/20...how-to-squirt/
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #6
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I'm not a doctor, but I'm guessing it is fluid from the prostate that flows thru and should pick up the sperm from the nads, but could be only playing with the head just stimulates the prostate and no sperm, or very little comes out with the prostate fluid?

More research is required.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Papa babe....I don't know what it was...but it's all good! lol

http://mencansquirt.wordpress.com/20...how-to-squirt/
Thanks Dallas. And thanks for the link. It accurately explains what happens. Although it happens to me from a BJ and not masturbation. Maybe all the build-up before she focuses on the head explains the volume. I was being conservative when I said a cup (8 oz). It was probably much more than that. I just don't understand where I have that much liquid stored. I piss before I play, so my bladder should be empty.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

Well.... Being the Eccie.. "Verified Squirtin Queen" myself... I say, "if it walks like a duck.. and quacks like a duck.. screw it.. it's a duck. Yes, Papa, it is totally possible for men to squirt. I have an Associate of Science degree in Anantomy. I have studied the art of female squirting.. and basically.. a man can get the same effect as a woman can by "milking his prostate gland"... there is a small female prostate inside of her... and when stimulated properly.... she will be a gusher too. So, the same applies for men. When your prostate is overly stimulated either anally.. or via something that DOES it to you.. like BBBJ... lay back and enjoy it. Most men and women would kill to have our abilities.

Maybe one day we can have a squirtfest together... I'd love to see it in action.

Happy Hobbying to all
Play safe.

Amber Rain
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #9
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Well.... Being the Eccie.. "Verified Squirtin Queen" myself... I say, "if it walks like a duck.. and quacks like a duck.. screw it.. it's a duck. Yes, Papa, it is totally possible for men to squirt. I have an Associate of Science degree in Anantomy. I have studied the art of female squirting.. and basically.. a man can get the same effect as a woman can by "milking his prostate gland"... there is a small female prostate inside of her... and when stimulated properly.... she will be a gusher too. So, the same applies for men. When your prostate is overly stimulated either anally.. or via something that DOES it to you.. like BBBJ... lay back and enjoy it. Most men and women would kill to have our abilities.
Thanks for the info Amber. I've had my prostate milked and anal play doesn't cause this. It is definitely when she focuses on the head. And I do love it. I was worried that women might think it's urine. But no one has stopped yet. And after last time, I'm looking forward to it happening again. It's fun to watch too. Now I feel "special".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Maybe one day we can have a squirtfest together... I'd love to see it in action.
Don't forget your snorkel. The room will fill up fast.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Oh shit . . . someone found his g-spot.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #11
The G.O.A.T
BANNED

Encounters: 32

Hell, I'm jealous you came that many times. I'm lucky to pop twice in an hour.
The G.O.A.T is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #12
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Oh shit . . . someone found his g-spot.
Lol!!!!!
Tff
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Goat--my slogan is "Keep Poppin till you be droppen"...lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #14
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

BONE DRY
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:35 AM   #15