Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2011, 12:40 AM   #31
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I really thought it would turn out like this. I understand. If you have sex a little more often than normal and a lot of times with someone that your naturally not attracted to I would imagine a large dick is more of a chore than an asset. On the other hand in civie life you are having sex because you really want the partner and a big dick with a turned on women is good for them usually. I think smaller preference for a provider is just admitting that a big one is too much work. I understand ladies.
You big goof! If her vagina can't take it from a client, I doubt it can take it from a BF...I mean it's not like "it" knows the difference lol. I have never dated anyone above average for very long...that much I can tell ya. Granted, sex without a condom makes it a bit easier but that's not happening here.

I much prefer a big one when giving head though...yummy! I can't use my full stroke and all my tricks on the smaller ones, but I do try he he.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #32
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I much prefer a big one when giving head though...yummy! I can't use my full stroke and all my tricks on the smaller ones, but I do try he he.
AMEN! Though I don't give head in the traditional sense, there is nothing better than a big cock to play with for a 2+hr Tease and Denial session. LOL For just a FBSM, it really doesn't matter. And in civvy life, average and wide is better than big and long. Nothing can kill sex faster than your cervix getting hit...
YourKinkyMILF is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:01 AM   #33
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have never dated anyone above average for very long...that much I can tell ya.

Hmmmm... looks like if I ever get you in my classroom it's pretty much going to be an oral exam.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #34
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Does girth or length make more of a difference?
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:22 AM   #35
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDMT View Post
Does girth or length make more of a difference?
Girth. But obviously you a need a little bit of length for that to be utilized.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #36
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Yes and no.

Quote:
You big goof! If her vagina can't take it from a client, I doubt it can take it from a BF...I mean it's not like "it" knows the difference lol. I have never dated anyone above average for very long...that much I can tell ya. Granted, sex without a condom makes it a bit easier but that's not happening here.

I understand in that your internal size is your internal size and not much you can do about it. What I was saying in when your vagina is naturally lubricated it does relax more for penetration. So a turned on vagina can handle more than a just functioning vagina. If it cause pain no matter the situation then I guess your future holds 6 inches or less. Your BJs sound really good though. I think the best attribute of a good BJ is the ability to go at the same pace for a good amount of time. I know alot of gals that can DT and do all the tricks but they run out of steam too quick. Nothing worse than getting close and she changes pace or stops for a minute. I would say this is like us guys either fucking you or rubbing you right up to that magic point and then stopping. IT SUCKS!!!!
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #37
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I understand in that your internal size is your internal size and not much you can do about it. What I was saying in when your vagina is naturally lubricated it does relax more for penetration. So a turned on vagina can handle more than a just functioning vagina. If it cause pain no matter the situation then I guess your future holds 6 inches or less. Your BJs sound really good though. I think the best attribute of a good BJ is the ability to go at the same pace for a good amount of time. I know alot of gals that can DT and do all the tricks but they run out of steam too quick. Nothing worse than getting close and she changes pace or stops for a minute. I would say this is like us guys either fucking you or rubbing you right up to that magic point and then stopping. IT SUCKS!!!!
That I will have to agree with. Each woman's vagina is different when turned on. Some can extend to a full 7 inches while others only about 5...as in my case lol. The position of the cervix also plays a part in how much one can take without pain.

Love your BJ analogy and agree...it's all about pace and switching up on the technique, otherwise you get that sensitive feeling. I won't stop until you blow unless you actually force me to fk ha ha.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #38
burkalini
Valued Poster

. I won't stop until you blow unless you actually force me to fk ha ha.[/quote]

I would never force you to fuck me. What type of guy do you think I am? I have complete respect at all times... Now roll over and get on all fours. lol
Old 10-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Let's be honest . . . Providers prefer small cocks that are done within 2 minutes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #40
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Girth. But obviously you a need a little bit of length for that to be utilized.

And when are you coming to Oklahoma again? LOL
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

You gals would all love me. My dick is so small, I was butt fucking a flea once and she squeaked, "Is it in?"
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Let's be honest . . . Providers prefer small cocks that are done within 2 minutes.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I think it depends on the c*ck in question lol.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #43
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Yah, yah...

Quote:
.I would never force you to fuck me. What type of guy do you think I am? I have complete respect at all times... Now roll over and get on all fours. lol
Oh c'mon Burk, I'm sure you must be used to the pepper spray by now!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #44
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Oh c'mon Burk, I'm sure you must be used to the pepper spray by now!!

Been sprayed so many times it doesn't even bother me. Kinda like foreplay to me now. lol
Old 10-08-2011, 05:53 AM   #45
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Attachment 82733
Has always been my favorite.
Chislaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women