Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Beyoncé slays!

Wait, no one has started a thread thus far on Beyoncé's iconic and infamous "Formation" song, music video, and Super Bowl 50 halftime show performance?! Have y'all been living under a rock? *I'm being cheeky* Anyhoo, Queen Bey shook the digital world to it's core. I'd even go so far as to say she usurped the internet this past weekend into early this week with the release of her song and video on Saturday, and then her legendary performance during halftime at SB50 on Sunday. "Formation" is available exclusively on TIDAL and beyonce.com so it's hard to find or share it elsewhere. But I found a lovely video of her and Bruno Mars' portion of the halftime show. Enjoy, and Happy Humpday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Hgh7sPDLM
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:54 PM   #2
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Girl you are right that was a great performance by Beyonce and Bruno. Those dance stand offs were entertaining. Even the game was great. I wanted the Panthers to win but I'm a Peyton Manning fan too.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #3
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yesssss ����
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:32 PM   #4
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Smile Epic performance

Love Beyonce's "Formation" video with references to her heritage, "Black lives matters", and Hurricane Katrina. It was also a great performance at SB 50 from Beyonce and her dancers, and Bruno Mars was great as well.
myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:05 AM   #5
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I liked the part where she nearly fell on her fat ass.

Aside from that. Meh. If I want political commentary, I will take my dog out for a shit. It would be more informative, offer better entertainment value, and stink less than Beyonce.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:11 AM   #6
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

I learned something about America while watching the Super Bowl.
I learned that if you're a middle aged caucasian male from Long Island who owns a Dukes of Hazzard slot car, you're a racist!
But...if you're a thick thighed, half caucasian fading pop star who's leading a military formation march in homage of a radical sixties terrorist organization (who routinely killed and attempted to kill United States police, military and private citizens)...you should be applauded and celebrated as a visionary.
Shame on you...ALL of you who think this is 'okay' or much ado about nothing, no matter the color of your skin!
You've allowed the Barack Obama's, Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of America to do EXACTLY as they set out to do — create the biggest racial divide since the civil rights era!
If you had ANY common sense or backbone, you would put your money where your mouth is and boycott Beyoncé, her record label, the NFL and ANY of the Super Bowl's associated sponsors until they NEVER again even think about allowing this kind of RACE BAITING to take place again!
It's supposed to be about yardage, hot wings, beer, and Doritos commercials you worthless degenerates!
THIS is one of the many reasons why America is swirling the crapper because people turn a blind eye and refuse to denounce such FILTH and DIVISION!
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:12 AM   #7
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in the adult business

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecooldude View Post
Girl you are right that was a great performance by Beyonce and Bruno. Those dance stand offs were entertaining. Even the game was great. I wanted the Panthers to win but I'm a Peyton Manning fan too.
I Like Peyton manning.Colts miss Manning.Beyonce making the money
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:14 AM   #8
Clarice Loren
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 317533
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Beyonce enough said she is the queen when it comes to marketing that was a good one.
Clarice Loren is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:35 AM   #9
Beauti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 157759
My ECCIE Reviews

wow I like how people are calling her fat, when she has a GODLY SHAPE.. a shape a lot of you women who are saying she almost fell on her fat ass wish that you had but you would have to pay a tremendous amount of money for surgery for that same figure :-) meanwhile aside the politics she was ONE of the greatest performers of the super bowl
Beauti is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:54 AM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Black Lives Matter?

Tell that to all the Thugs, Punks, and "Didndu Nuffins" killing each other off in Chicago every week.

The star of Entertainment at The Super Bowl was Lady Gaga. But then, she can actually sing, as opposed to to just lip syncing and shaking a big old ass.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:48 PM   #11
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
I learned something about America while watching the Super Bowl.
I learned that if you're a middle aged caucasian male from Long Island who owns a Dukes of Hazzard slot car, you're a racist!
But...if you're a thick thighed, half caucasian fading pop star who's leading a military formation march in homage of a radical sixties terrorist organization (who routinely killed and attempted to kill United States police, military and private citizens)...you should be applauded and celebrated as a visionary.
Shame on you...ALL of you who think this is 'okay' or much ado about nothing, no matter the color of your skin!
You've allowed the Barack Obama's, Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of America to do EXACTLY as they set out to do — create the biggest racial divide since the civil rights era!
If you had ANY common sense or backbone, you would put your money where your mouth is and boycott Beyoncé, her record label, the NFL and ANY of the Super Bowl's associated sponsors until they NEVER again even think about allowing this kind of RACE BAITING to take place again!
It's supposed to be about yardage, hot wings, beer, and Doritos commercials you worthless degenerates!
THIS is one of the many reasons why America is swirling the crapper because people turn a blind eye and refuse to denounce such FILTH and DIVISION!
+1 You hit the nail on the head
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:24 PM   #12
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Are you suggesting that Beyonce' gets the MPV trophy? I am sure that Kanye approves !
The BEST performance at the Super Bowl, was by the Bronco"s
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:10 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The BEST performance at the Super Bowl, was by the Bronco"s

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:48 AM   #14
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I concur! Whatever subjective opinions different folks may have a about Queen Bey, it can never be said that her marketing and hustle aren't on point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice Loren View Post
I love Beyonce enough said she is the queen when it comes to marketing that was a good one.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:19 AM   #15
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I don't think "fat" should be regarded in a pejorative manner. Many in society clearly have much to say about what women should or should not look like. Still, the notion that Beyoncé is unattractive or that she isn't gorgeous from head to toe has me over here cackling. I agree with Beauti. Some folks are reaching because they feel ways about her expressing her artistic voice as she sees fit.

It would be hard to dispute that in contemporary popular culture, Beyoncé as well as Jennifer Lopez and a few others, ushered in the big booty crossover in the early 2000's. I'm not sure when folks are going to learn that one-size fits all, cookie-cutter beauty standards are fallacious. And I wonder if that's another aspect that has some up in arms about what Beyoncé is conveying when she sings affirming lyrics about afros and "Jackson Five nostrils."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women