Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You call it stupidity. I call it common sense. And once again I challenge you to find ANY post I've made in which I've even come close to suggesting that guns should be banned.
Duplicating failed bureaucratic laws does not constitute common sense, speedy. Already posted the answer for you in other threads, speedy. You lie when you deny your previous posts, speedy.

Quote:
Some day you'll come to the realization, as I did, that debating any issue with IB is a losing battle. I wish he would put me on "Ignore" as LexusLoser did (although he still responds to my posts through a 3rd party. What a pussy.)
You'd be the pussy hiding under your bed because you're afraid of your neighbor owning a gun, speedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
they cant have an adult debate, cause they don't have an adult argument to make. Ive said it before, Trump is like the internet bully in 3D. He must be defeated soundly. . . can u imagine one of these internet wannabe bullies as POTUS??? God help us all.
You, suckclown, would first have to be an adult to justify addressing you as an adult.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:53 PM   #62
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Duplicating failed bureaucratic laws does not constitute common sense, speedy. Already posted the answer for you in other threads, speedy. You lie when you deny your previous posts, speedy.

You'd be the pussy hiding under your bed because you're afraid of your neighbor owning a gun, speedy.
Idiot. "Duplicating failed bureaucratic laws"??? No idea what point you're trying to make when arguing whether or not to compare the U.S. to Honduras. Idiot.

Please refresh my failing memory. I don't deny any of my posts but I want you to cite one post in which I've stated I want to ban guns. You won't because you can't. Idiot.

Afraid of my neighbor owning a gun? Hardly. I don't worry about law-abiding citizens owning guns or criminals owning guns. The only thing I want is that if law-abiding citizens are going to carry guns out on the streets they know a little bit about how to shoot the damn thing and the laws that govern them. That is not too much to ask in my opinion.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:08 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Idiot. "Duplicating failed bureaucratic laws"??? No idea what point you're trying to make when arguing whether or not to compare the U.S. to Honduras. Idiot.

Please refresh my failing memory. I don't deny any of my posts but I want you to cite one post in which I've stated I want to ban guns. You won't because you can't. Idiot.

Afraid of my neighbor owning a gun? Hardly. I don't worry about law-abiding citizens owning guns or criminals owning guns. The only thing I want is that if law-abiding citizens are going to carry guns out on the streets they know a little bit about how to shoot the damn thing and the laws that govern them. That is not too much to ask in my opinion.
Your ilk are ranting for federal laws to mandate "background" checks, speedy, even as there are federal laws mandating background checks on the books, speedy. Furthermore, speedy, your stated pre-requirements that if "such and such" stipulations that you superciliously prescribe are not met by a gun owner; then, that individual, per your beliefs, should be banned from owning a weapon. That's been your position, speedy, and you lie when you try to deny it.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #64
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Your ilk are ranting for federal laws to mandate "background" checks, speedy, even as there are federal laws mandating background checks on the books, speedy. Furthermore, speedy, your stated pre-requirements that if "such and such" stipulations that you superciliously prescribe are not met by a gun owner; then, that individual, per your beliefs, should be banned from owning a weapon. That's been your position, speedy, and you lie when you try to deny it.
Looks like that feller speedy might be afflicted with the Slick Willy Clinton " I did NOT..." disease !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #65
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please cite a post that comes anywhere close to what you are saying I have said. I have never said ANYTHING about background checks.
And probably the closest I've come to saying that a person should be banned from owning a gun is that individuals should be shown to be mentally competent to not abuse the right to gun ownership. Which is why it is doubtful you should be allowed to own a gun.

I keep asking you to cite posts and you continually do not do so and then tell me what I've supposedly said, and you are wrong, plain and simple. And please don't bring up my opinion on Constitutional Carry again. I've already beaten to death your statements on that.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:24 PM   #66
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Please cite a post that comes anywhere close to what you are saying I have said. I have never said ANYTHING about background checks.
And probably the closest I've come to saying that a person should be banned from owning a gun is that individuals should be shown to be mentally competent to not abuse the right to gun ownership. Which is why it is doubtful you should be allowed to own a gun.

I keep asking you to cite posts and you continually do not do so and then tell me what I've supposedly said, and you are wrong, plain and simple. And please don't bring up my opinion on Constitutional Carry again. I've already beaten to death your statements on that.
IB simply makes up shit to argue against cause he cant debate as an adult. Maybe he has a mental problem, I don't say that in a joking way. . . I honestly think its likely. if so, he should just let us know. . . it would clear things up.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:06 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're a liar, speedy. You stipulated that unless a gun owner meets your petty little list of prerequisites, then they shouldn't be allowed to possess a gun, speedy -- and that post was cited for your equivocating ass, speedy.

Quote:
IB simply makes up shit to argue against cause he cant debate as an adult. Maybe he has a mental problem, I don't say that in a joking way. . . I honestly think its likely. if so, he should just let us know. . . it would clear things up.
A sure sign of mental retardation, suckclown, is your idiotic and retarded belief that laws will make the criminals and jihadists as pure and innocent as little lambs.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #68
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
It’s been a year since Charleston. There have been 551 more mass shooting deaths in America since

http://fusion.net/story/315440/mass-...ce-charleston/
I read about 15 of the incidents that weren't "infamous."

Most were Democrat killing Democrat.

Lesson from Tommy Sotomayor: Leave the plantation and live. Stay on the plantation and die.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:29 PM   #69
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
...The only reason the ratio of guns to gun homicides is low is because we have so many guns in the U.S. which throws the statistics out of whack. We have BY FAR more guns per capita than any other country in the world...
That's hilarious. Next thing you'll be crying about is the reason the ratio is so low is because we don't have enough gun homicides.

Quote:
... And, even though the United States' suicide rate is similar to other countries, the nation's gun-related suicide rate is eight times higher than other high-income countries, researchers said.
Gawd you're an idiot.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #70
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

I don't worry about law-abiding citizens owning guns or criminals owning guns.
If you are not worried about criminals owning guns then there's really not much reason for reading your posts, much less trying to understand your rationale. And you are calling other people "Idiots?"

Quote:
The only thing I want is that if law-abiding citizens are going to carry guns out on the streets they know a little bit about how to shoot the damn thing and the laws that govern them. That is not too much to ask in my opinion.
Before the open carry law went into effect in Texas, if one was to have a conceal carry license one would have to pass a written test concerning the gun laws in Texas and pass a shooting proficiency test.

Are you concerned about criminals not knowing the laws and passing a proficiency test? Just asking.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:42 PM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-25-...161518404.html

They got this down, now on to a church and a gay bar.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:03 PM   #72
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
The only reason the ratio of guns to gun homicides is low is because we have so many guns in the U.S. which throws the statistics out of whack. We have BY FAR more guns per capita than any other country in the world.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-...her-countries/

"Americans are 10 times more likely to be killed by guns than people in other developed countries, a new study finds.

Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the United States' gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher. And, even though the United States' suicide rate is similar to other countries, the nation's gun-related suicide rate is eight times higher than other high-income countries, researchers said.

The study was published online Feb. 1 in The American Journal of Medicine.
"Overall, our results show that the U.S., which has the most firearms per capita in the world, suffers disproportionately from firearms compared with other high-income countries," said study author Erin Grinshteyn, an assistant professor at the School of Community Health Science at the University of Nevada-Reno. "These results are consistent with the hypothesis that our firearms are killing us rather than protecting us," she said in a journal news release."

If you continue to want to compare the U.S. to countries like Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Swaziland, Guatemala, and El Salvador and say "Look at the homicide rates in those countries which are much higher than the homicide rate in the U.S.", it will simply show that your ignorance.

However, I do agree with your statement that the mere presence of guns in the U.S. has little correlation to the number of homicides. And I don't think arming MORE people will increase or decrease the number of homicides significantly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vi..._United_States

really? don't think so speedbump.

11,208 deaths by homicide (3.5 per 100,000)

21,175 by suicide with a firearm

so .. outlaw guns and no one commits suicide? right! idiot. they'll just OD on prescription drugs or {forbidden ones}. or hang themselves. so let's outlaw rope and belts. that's how Robin Williams committed suicide. no belts, no suicide! gotdam you are dumber than a stump boy.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 05:26 AM   #73
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a liar, speedy. You stipulated that unless a gun owner meets your petty little list of prerequisites, then they shouldn't be allowed to possess a gun, speedy -- and that post was cited for your equivocating ass, speedy.

As is said before, you are so stupid it sometimes hurts my head to read your posts. I stipulated NOTHING. Once again you make vague references to statements I've supposedly made with absolutely NOTHING concrete to back them up .
Old 06-24-2016, 05:36 AM   #74
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
That's hilarious. Next thing you'll be crying about is the reason the ratio is so low is because we don't have enough gun homicides.

Gawd you're an idiot.
First, I've never seen the ratio that was presented and it is simply ridiculous when you stop and think about it. It is simply a fabrication of IBanIdiot's fractured mind and shows nothing tangible. The more guns the better the statistic looks. Forget that there's no evidence to support it.

Second, you call me an idiot when you attribute a statement to me which I did not make. It was contained in the article I cited. If you are going to call me an idiot, at least call me an idiot for something I said.

"And, even though the United States' suicide rate is similar to other countries, the nation's gun-related suicide rate is eight times higher than other high-income countries, researchers said."

Old 06-24-2016, 05:47 AM   #75
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
If you are not worried about criminals owning guns then there's really not much reason for reading your posts, much less trying to understand your rationale. And you are calling other people "Idiots?"

Before the open carry law went into effect in Texas, if one was to have a conceal carry license one would have to pass a written test concerning the gun laws in Texas and pass a shooting proficiency test.

Are you concerned about criminals not knowing the laws and passing a proficiency test? Just asking.
If you don't want to read my posts, please put me on "Ignore". I won't be offended. If you are not bright enough to understand my posts, please put me on "Ignore".

I was NOT referring to the CHL requirements currently in affect in the state of Texas. There are states that support Constitutional Carry. Some people in the state of Texas have come out in favor of Constitutional Carry. I am against it. If you are for it, fine. I have absolutely no problem with your opinion. There is nothing I, or anyone else, can do about criminals carrying guns. There is nothing I can do about someone getting behind the steering wheel of a car and driving without a driver's license. But there are some areas where we do have the power to control and one of those areas is doing something to make sure that people who want to carry handguns on the street meet specific requirements. Unlike you, I respect the opinions of others. I may disagree but I accept them. What I've found over the years is that many gun owners simply can't accept opinions of others that differ from their own opinions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women