Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2016, 07:36 PM   #151
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Answer the question gay rey...

Been there many times, have you gay rey>
Did YOU go in there wearing YOUR " work uniform " of rainbow-colored thong and feather boa AND YOUR high heels ? I didn't think so ! So how did YOU hide YOUR lisp when ordering YOUR Shirley Temple ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:39 PM   #152
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Did YOU go in there wearing YOUR " work uniform " of rainbow-colored thong and feather boa AND YOUR high heels ? I didn't think so ! So how did YOU hide YOUR lisp when ordering YOUR Shirley Temple ?

This is your uniform gay rey..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:44 PM   #153
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

This is your uniform gay rey..
Wrong AGAIN, CHIMP ! But thanks for TRYING ! Keep up that DOTY campaign EKIM ! Mebbe YOU can out do that landslide win of YOUR butt buddy and mentor WOOMBY ! Do YOU get " misty eyed " when YOU are out picking dingleberries and remember all that he taught YOU ! ? !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:30 PM   #154
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Wrong AGAIN, CHIMP ! But thanks for TRYING ! Keep up that DOTY campaign EKIM ! Mebbe YOU can out do that landslide win of YOUR butt buddy and mentor WOOMBY ! Do YOU get " misty eyed " when YOU are out picking dingleberries and remember all that he taught YOU ! ? !!
You have no purpose in life other than stalking me, and sucking dicks gay rey, Fancy outfit you have.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 12:42 AM   #155
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I knew you were too much of a pussy to answer the question. You and every other little liberal asshole can't answer that question because you realize it destroys a coherent foundation for your "thought" process which is full of holes, inconsistencies, and delusions. So I'm the pussy? Sorry, I'm not the one proven wrong time after time. I don't understand why you think otherwise. I answered your question in post 133.
I wrote; "My reading comprehension sucks? I didn't say you were gay. You on the other hand do it constantly. You calling someone gay or a liberal or you associating someone with minorities is because you are a cocksucking racist. I don't judge gays for sucking dick just like I don't judge your obvious love for cock. I'm not going to condemn you for worshipping something approximately half the world's population does. I was just pointing it out. Just like I'm not saying you are a racist because you are a lying, low life, cocksucking piece of shit. I don't have to know any of your pathetic life story to observe the end result."

You can't defend your acts of calling people gay as an insult. I don't recall doing that. I believe you are lying. Prove me wrong and post examples
Don't even try to defend your grammar and punctuation anymore, you don't even understand how terrible it is and you make a further fool of yourself insinuating you even understand how badly constructed your writings are. Why would I change something that only you bitch about? And that just started because you couldn't defend your statements and you couldn't prove mine wrong. I just think you're mad. Mad you weren't believed without proof. Mad somebody proved you're not conservative (I had a lot of help doing that. From you.)
So, I'll get over it.

con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective
holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or "innovation", typically in relation to politics or religion.

I will accept that definition of conservative, but you are right about me not wanting to conserve the status quo in America right now. What sane person would?

You saying something over and over usually means you're lying. You telling someone they don't understand something means there's nothing to understand besides you not having anything that needs understanding. Even with my bad grammar you would have to be stupid not to understand that. The question of your "designation" is well settled. You are an illiberal. Your twin ll boys can still argue they are conservatives. You can't.
Using your own definition;
con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective
holding to traditional attitudes
Is being racist holding to traditional values? Is calling for the constitution to be subverted a traditional value? and values and cautious about change So cautious you want to change everything? The method itself isn't the innovation, It didn't work for the south before and it won't work anytime soon. or "innovation", typically in relation to politics or religion. So your own words and the definition of conservative you are willing to accept are at odds with each.
The definition of "illiberal" describes you so I would not disagree with that.

Full Definition of illiberal

1. : not liberal: asaarchaic(1): lacking a liberal education
(2): lacking culture and refinementb: not requiring the background of a liberal arts education <illiberal occupations>carchaic: not generous :stingyd: not broad-minded :bigoted<illiberal thinking>e: opposed to liberalism <illiberal tendencies>
Do you have anything you can prove? We known you're a racist. You hate minorities, gays and people who point out what a 3 faced prick you are. I'm sure I left some stuff out but nothing important.
Until your next repetitive rant.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:43 AM   #156
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

We known you're a racist.
I guess one day "we'll" find out who "We" is, but in the meantime ....

... before you start dressing people down and calling them out .....

... do you think you could pick up some adult education classes on English ...????

... "ESL"!!!! All that large, blue lettering shows up your ignorance!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:42 PM   #157
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I guess one day "we'll" find out who "We" is, but in the meantime ...In the meantime, shut the fuck up.
.We means more than one person asshole. You're assuming there isn't one other person in this forum who agrees with me. That's plain stupid. This point is as meaningless as the rest of your recent posts
Put your money where he-be-a-douche-bag meets his trannies instead of making statements you don't stand behind or can't defend..
... before you start dressing people down and calling them out .....
So you're too stupid too figure out what I'm saying. Going big and blue is the only help I'm giving you assholes

... do you think you could pick up some adult education classes on English ...????
After you, bitch.
... "ESL"!!!! All that large, blue lettering shows up??? your ignorance!
Shows up my ignorance? Only in your world does font size and color becomes more important than facts. Statements like that show off your many short comings.
Talking shit about someone's grammar while shitting in the grammar bed yourself is good.
You stuttering over my fonts and being unable to say anything more intelligible than gay rey is much better.

Only you and the butt boy brigade complain. None of you did before last week so I say fuck off. The chances of you guys suddenly getting smarter are very poor. Add in the odds of it happening at the same time and you have lottery sized odds.
You still have nothing. Like most of your bullshit claims you can't give examples or links.

I see you are down to your depends extra absorbent day diapers. You're bitching about the size and color of my text.
What a pathetic loser. Eyes closed, hands over your ears, dick in your mouth and you're a happy camper.
Old 06-05-2016, 12:58 PM   #158
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Shows up my ignorance? Only in your world does font size and color becomes more important than facts. Statements like that show off your many short comings.
Talking shit about someone's grammar while shitting in the grammar bed yourself is good.
You stuttering over my fonts and being unable to say anything more intelligible than gay rey is much better.

Only you and the butt boy brigade complain. None of you did before last week so I say fuck off. The chances of you guys suddenly getting smarter are very poor. Add in the odds of it happening at the same time and you have lottery sized odds.
You still have nothing. Like most of your bullshit claims you can't give examples or links.

I see you are down to your depends extra absorbent day diapers. You're bitching about the size and color of my text.
What a pathetic loser. Eyes closed, hands over your ears, dick in your mouth and you're a happy camper.
Look here at the Munchmidget go!! Right after he complains that I can't possibly find any example of him using homosexual acts as a pejorative, he does it for me to prove my case!!!

He misunderstands the references to fonts and colors, and using his notoriously poor grammar, pretends to prove he makes some great point about being above pointing out horrendously bad grammar.(MunchMidget, it sucks to wade through your babbling posts because your grammar is so pitiful. Not just inner city low budget bad, but fucking horrible!)

If you were educated, which I highly doubt, the "college" that allowed you to graduate must be a diploma mill.

Finally, I've decided to "subvert the constitution" at today's baseball game by not singing the national anthem or saluting the flag. I don't have to, because I was born in this once free and great country. I'm betting you are far too stupid to see the subtle irony, aren't you?

Now, go off and use gay acts and calling people gay as an insult and claim you aren't doing just exactly that.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:02 PM   #159
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:

WOW... it must really suck to be dickmuncher! The poor dude is having a meltdown a day. He rants incoherently and calls other incoherent. He posts nothing but insults, nothing of substance, and then screams at everyone "you still have nothing".

Poor pathetic angry, bitter old dickmuncher. All those years of munching dicks have taken a heavy toll. It would probably be best for him (and all of us) if he just kept munching away and never came up for air again.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:12 PM   #160
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Since jl has tried to hijack this post, we'll let her have her way.

That's right. Look at me go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Look here at the Munchmidget go!! Right after he complains that I can't possibly find any example of him using homosexual acts as a pejorative, he does it for me to prove my case l'm still waiting.
!!!

Front the guy who claimed to be a conservative. Once you agreed to a definition you were quickly exposed as a illiberal.
"Shows up my ignorance? Only in your world does font size and color becomes more important than facts. Statements like that show off your many short comings.
You stuttering over my fonts and being unable to say anything more intelligible than gay rey Just a name he is sometimes referred to as.is much better.

Only you and the butt boy brigade refers to the gang who walks around with their heads up their asses.complain. None of you did before last week so I say fuck off. The chances of you guys suddenly getting smarter are very poor. Add in the odds of it happening at the same time and you have lottery sized odds.

What a pathetic loser. The pejorative in this case is for the pathetic loser. Eyes closed, hands over your ears, dick in your mouth and you're a happy camper.The next sentence just states the circumstances. I disapprove of eyes closed? Hands on ears? A dick in his mouth? Personal freedom douche-bag. Or would you deny that to your bitch?

He misunderstands the references to fonts and colors, and using his notoriously poor grammar, pretends to prove he makes some great point about being above pointing out horrendously bad grammar.(MunchMidget, it sucks to wade through your babbling posts because your grammar is so pitiful. Not just inner city low budget bad, but fucking horrible!)

If you were educated, which I highly doubt, the "college" that allowed you to graduate must be a diploma mill.

Finally, I've decided to "subvert the constitution" at today's baseball game by not singing the national anthem or saluting the flag. I don't have to, because I was born in this once free and great country. I'm betting you are far too stupid to see the subtle irony, aren't you? I see you bringing up an example of something that has nothing to do with anything I said. I can see why you would want to forget about your redistribution plans, plans for overthrowing the government, etc. Now it's not saluting or singing. You're far too stupid to see the difference between not saluting and splitting the US in two. You think they're the same. How does someone talk to a person like that? One that changes his story to fit his needs?
With contempt? Works for me.

Now, go off and use gay acts and calling people gay as an insult and claim you aren't doing just exactly that.
I will admit you are the most well spoken racist on the site. And your tongue shows none of the wear you would expect to see after all the dog ass it's been in contact with or all the urinals it's swabbed. Your frequent homophobic comments while attacking others you think are making negative comments about gays is interesting. You remind me of Larry Craig, Publically, as anti-gay as they come. Privately, we was as gay as they come. A person with a level of self-loathing comparable to his would be unable to understand the difference between being disgusted by Larry the hypocritical conservative who happens to be gay as opposed to Larry the gay guy. You completely miss the point that he has a choice in one instance but not in the other. I've tried to point out you suck cock because you enjoy it. I've never implied you were gay. But it always comes back to gay bashing. You doing it and accusing everyone else of doing it. I've never said there was anything wrong with dick sucking. I was just making an observation about you. I'm sorry you took it as a judgment about your personal habit. I don't like you because you're a lying racist subversive...who sucks dick. I don't hate my girlfriend for doing it and I don't hate you for that reason.
If and when you decide to come out, you'll feel better. You still have to deal with the fact that you're an asshole but one step at a time.

I like this part.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:27 PM   #161
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
WOW... it must really suck to be dickmuncher! The poor dude is having a meltdown a day. He rants incoherently and "calls other incoherent". Another asshole who talks shit and then eats it. He posts nothing but insults, nothing of substance, and then screams at everyone "you still have nothing".

Poor, pathetic, angry, bitter, old, dickmuncher. You act like you have to pay for commas. You better keep your grammar game at home. Unlike you douche-bags, I won't pretend you fucked up. I don't play your "I know you are but what am I?" game. Only pussies do that. But then you knew that. All those years of munching dicks have taken a heavy toll. It would probably be best for him (and all of us) if he just kept munching away and never came up for air again.
Don't worry about not keeping up. When you've got nothing, you've got nothing.
Old 06-05-2016, 07:31 PM   #162
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Privately, we was as gay as they come.
Ooops! Another grammar check - please substitute "are" for "was". Oinkboy and the chimp requested the correction since you're speaking for them too.

Quote:
I've never said there was anything wrong with dick sucking.
What the fuck - you're the MASTERDICKMUNCHER! With a name like that, you'd better NOT think there is anything wrong with it. You are fortunate to have discovered your true calling decades ago. You don't want to go to your grave wracked by guilt at the end of your sick, perverted career.

Quote:
Don't worry about not keeping up. When you've got nothing, you've got nothing.
Stop mangling the lyrics. You mean “when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.” And don't forget - “freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.” We all know you're an inveterate dickmuncher. But you'll never munch mine. The lyrics are apropos. You got nothing left to lose, you senile, pathetic old cockgobbler. You're already the biggest fucking loser on this forum. So feel free. Don't hold back. Melt down again. In front of everyone.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 07:49 PM   #163
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Fuckers, you should't have pissed him off...

Now you gonna pay, 0zombies

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:26 PM   #164
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Since jl has tried to hijack this post, we'll let her have her way.

That's right. Look at me go.

I will admit you are the most well spoken racist on the site. And your tongue shows none of the wear you would expect to see after all the dog ass it's been in contact with or all the urinals it's swabbed. Your frequent homophobic comments while attacking others you think are making negative comments about gays is interesting. You remind me of Larry Craig, Publically, as anti-gay as they come. Privately, we was as gay as they come. A person with a level of self-loathing comparable to his would be unable to understand the difference between being disgusted by Larry the hypocritical conservative who happens to be gay as opposed to Larry the gay guy. You completely miss the point that he has a choice in one instance but not in the other. I've tried to point out you suck cock because you enjoy it. I've never implied you were gay. But it always comes back to gay bashing. You doing it and accusing everyone else of doing it. I've never said there was anything wrong with dick sucking. I was just making an observation about you. I'm sorry you took it as a judgment about your personal habit. I don't like you because you're a lying racist subversive...who sucks dick. I don't hate my girlfriend for doing it and I don't hate you for that reason.
If and when you decide to come out, you'll feel better. You still have to deal with the fact that you're an asshole but one step at a time.

I like this part.

You are so tedious!! Voting in a change to the government, no matter how radical, is not subverting the constitution. Everything that I have advocated, I have done so with a disclaimer that I want it done peacefully.

If a duly constituted authority, having been fairly elected, by the will of the people decides to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature God entitle them....go find a document from July 4th, 1776 that tells you the rest...

Additionally, the Japanese internees of WWII were paid compensation for their sequestration. So, we have both precedent and established authority for compensating the Indians and the descendants of black slaves.

I only ask in return we eliminate the onerous and unfair burdens of the permanent reparations of diversity/affirmative action/quotas, etc. If that makes me a racist, I say the term is continuing to be a spear chunked at the heart of cohesion in our society.

Only then can we truly declare ourselves free - when a private business can hire whoever the fuck they want.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:55 AM   #165
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ooops! Another grammar check - please substitute "are" for "was". Oinkboy and the chimp You people are so chicken-shit. requested the correction since you're speaking for them too.
Just because you speak for your bitches doesn't mean I do. That was a stupid assumption. Like most assumptions. If you want guys you'll have to get them yourself. You sound like you might like trannies. If that's the case get hold of I. B. for details

What the fuck - you're the MASTERDICKMUNCHER! With a name like that, you'd better NOT think there is anything wrong with it. You are fortunate to have discovered your true calling decades ago. You don't want to go to your grave wracked by guilt at the end of your sick, perverted career. Like your mother did? Hating herself for bringing you into the world, just another forbidden topic baby, knowing only you were the spawn of one of the 14 in her last party before 28 days of rehab.

Stop mangling the lyrics. You mean “when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.” And don't forget - “freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.” "We all know"? So you're the official spokesperson of the Cock Swallowers of America? Do they whisper in your ear as you gargle? I bet you can bring your pals to a consensus with the tight throat of the top dog. you're an inveterate dickmuncher. But you'll never munch mine. The lyrics are apropos. The lyrics are apropos to your life, not mine. You hijacked a thread about a millennial poll on the use of atomic weapons and steered it to your favorite subject. Swallowing cock. Specifically the cocks of the old and the senile. Further proof you really have nothing of interest to say.You got nothing left to lose, you senile, pathetic old cockgobbler. You're already the biggest fucking loser on this forum. So feel free. Don't hold back. Melt down again. In front of everyone.
I meant what I said.

So you're playing bad racist, worst racist with the guy behind glory hole #2. You look like the consummate expert on the long term effects of cock swallowing combined with an après suck gargle using your latest load. All your field work is about to pay off when you show your interactive thesis over at TDC. You'll be the belle of the ball.

Why don't you start a cock sucking thread and leave this one alone? Or do you like hiding in a thread that has a title that doesn't attract attention to your favorite subject?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women