Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2023, 04:07 PM   #1
Midnit369
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Be aware of sending $ on cash app on fb and in general.

Makaya Jade, asked to let everyone know not to send money to her using cash app. Her account has been compromised. Call her and verify it is her before you send to anyone. She is only using one number 3616330364 �� this one and one cash app $MakalaJade no numbers after those are the fake ones. Call before you send if doesnt pick up dont send she will call you back.

Know the person if the text looks like its not from them, sound like them, looks fishy. Stop call to verify or ask questions personal questions only you and them know. If you get a angry text you know its not them. I also have a friend that had the Facebook taken over and asking people to send money. She had to make a new one. So verify its them before you send fyi.

Just getting the word out.
Midnit369 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 02:23 PM   #2
TheServo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Please do not tell me that you guys are sending these girls money before you even see them. Only send money when they are right there in the room with you to verify the account and that they receive it.

That is why service quality is at an all time low, because these girls know they can just simply ask simps to send them money for nothing and guys will actually do it.
TheServo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 04:52 PM   #3
LayingPipe
Valued Poster

Making a digital record of a criminal act? What could go wrong
LayingPipe is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 06:20 PM   #4
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

When guys are thinking with their dicks, very little thinking gets done.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 11:11 PM   #5
Midnit369
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes, there are man SIMPs that will send money to women that says need help when they dont or its a fake profile and they will send money to a man or both.
Midnit369 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 11:42 AM   #6
That.guy001
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I've had girls I saw regularly for years ask for money fronts and it NEVER ended with me being made whole on their promises. It is never ever ever never a good idea to send a girl money before/in advance of spending time together. If you do it, don't complain about it here because no one will care. At least, I won't.
That.guy001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 02:04 PM   #7
Makaya Jade
Verified Provider

User ID: 248664
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnit369 View Post
Makaya Jade, asked to let everyone know not to send money to her using cash app. Her account has been compromised. Call her and verify it is her before you send to anyone. She is only using one number 3616330364 �� this one and one cash app $MakalaJade no numbers after those are the fake ones. Call before you send if doesnt pick up dont send she will call you back.

Know the person if the text looks like its not from them, sound like them, looks fishy. Stop call to verify or ask questions personal questions only you and them know. If you get a angry text you know its not them. I also have a friend that had the Facebook taken over and asking people to send money. She had to make a new one. So verify its them before you send fyi.

Just getting the word out.
I just saw this post. Yes, it's true, but my cashtag for Cash App is $MakayaJade. They OP typed it wrong.

My scum bag ex boyfriend hacked my Google and Samsung accounts, got all of my contacts, and was reaching out to people, pretending to be me, and asking for money. The low life went as far as to reach out to my brother in Japan, whom I barely speak to, pretending to be me, and asked for money! I am still working with Cash App, trying to get anyone scammed by this loser their money back. If you were a victim of these atrocities, please contact me at 361-633-0364. I will do everything within my power to try to get your money back to you. I can't make any guarantees, but I will do everything I can. I'm so sorry this scum bag did this. Apparently, he lost the phone with all the contacts on it a while ago, and lost access to his google account that he saved all the contacts to. So this shouldn't be happening anymore. (Or at least that's what he told me a while back, but obviously, it's not like he's the most honest person). Anyways, if you were affected by these atrocious, please contact me so I can add you to the claim with Cash App.
Thank you
Makaya Jade is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:06 AM   #8
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

unbelievable to me anyone would forward funds to a hooker prior to the deed. She would have to be super hot to even consider such a folly.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 01:53 PM   #9
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'm just speechless here.. WOW
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 07:27 AM   #10
down4fun
Valued Poster

The only time that a provider will ask for money up front is if its a scam. If you are thinking about sending cash before you have meet then go rub one out and come back with a clear head.
down4fun is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 02:04 PM   #11
That.guy001
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by down4fun View Post
The only time that a provider will ask for money up front is if its a scam. If you are thinking about sending cash before you have meet then go rub one out and come back with a clear head.
HAHAHA yeppp!
That.guy001 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women