Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2016, 12:33 AM   #1
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Exhibitonism

Any one ever think of exhibitionism? Walking down a road at night naked or pumping gas in the nude? There are so many scenarios that it is only limited by our imagination.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 06:35 AM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I have day dreamed of several scenarios. Though in my imagination, things play out a little more subtly. The thought of getting away with risqué acts in public is so exhilarating.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 06:44 AM   #3
Misti Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 246733
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes! Not too long ago I was in fort worth driving downtown when the bars were starting to close and a couple was out side on the porch of an apartment complex with the guys pants down and the girl giving him fellatio in public! I wasn't expecting to see that rolling down the street looking out my window lol.

I think it's exciting exhibiting the goodiez! I also saw this gif on tumblr that was so hott. This girl walked up to what I think was a coffee bar with a mini skirt, blouse and boots on and before she got to the counter she tucked her mini skirt up and didn't have any panties on so it look like she wasn't wearing any bottoms when she was ordering her coffee. I thought it was sexy
Misti Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:02 AM   #4
ogre
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Some number of years ago I had a sub. We had just left a party and she was in the passenger seat naked and it was late, well after midnight. I filled up with $20.05 of fuel and then sent her naked into the store with $20 to pay. I am not sure how many times she came walking into and out of the store but she had lady cum all down her thighs. Amazingly enough, the gentleman behind the counter was not concerned about the nickel shortage...

I am a big fan of balconies too. I got a great bj on a balcony in the late morning in full view of the parking lot in San Jose. I am not sure I have ever cum harder before or since.
ogre is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:51 AM   #5
mojoman
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

mojoman is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:54 AM   #6
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default I hit a nerve on this

I was driving a rental truck and a car pulled up beside me at a light. there was a naked girl setting astride a guy in the back seat fucking his brains out. There are many sites dedicated to Naked In Public.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #7
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I had a gf that we loved to go to swing clubs. Not to swap, but because we LOVED to have sex with people watching. I have always wanted to have sex in a hotel w the curtains open, but cant make myself do it for fear of kids walking by, if not for that, I would soooooooo love to do that
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:01 PM   #8
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

At Collettes, my sub and I would fuck in the movie theatre while the staff was giving tours to the newbies. The tour would certainly know what lay ahead when shown the theatre, my subby either on her knees sucking me, or RCG bobbing for man chowder.

Once at Lido's - many years ago - my slut and I were fucking without noticing a crowd of perhaps 15 men outside watching through the un-curtained window.

Finally, I was getting a BBBJ from the same theatre slut, a car pulled up full of college men and women, asking directions. I didn't know, but my slut popped up, told them, then went right back down ! The college men were guffawing, and the women were giggling. No doubt about what my slut was up to !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:44 PM   #9
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

I've often fantasized about being fucked or played with in front of a group of people watching. It would likely be taking place in the right context, i.e. a fetish club or type party, etc. But still....I have yet to experience this and really think I must at some point soon.

Maybe even being tied down, legs tied open, blindfolded. My pussy is in full view of the crowd and my partner fucking me with toys, etc.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:14 PM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Victoria

Having just read your web site and posts I have discovered my soul mate. You and I both have the humor that it takes to get through life.
Old 04-14-2016, 11:31 PM   #11
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Having just read your web site and posts I have discovered my soul mate. You and I both have the humor that it takes to get through life.
Hehe....Hello there as well, sir.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:38 PM   #12
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Well, now that you mention it ...
I have shared this with a few providers and a couple have bit on the idea but nothing has happened as of yet.
Back in the day, I was young and in competitive condition with approximately 5% body fat and hair. Ok, I SAID it was a long time ago!
I was in my twenties, rodeoing weekly and newly married. My wife and I were grocery shopping when two girls showed up and would get between my wife and I, I was pushing the cart and she was putting stuff in the buggy.
These girls would get in front of my buggy, bend over and look at something right in front of me, exposing their tits to me but their back was to my wife.
The first couple of times I thought I just got lucky. About the 4th or 5th time I realized they were doing it on purpose and we're getting a kick out of it.
So, I just played along. Gave them their jollies and got mine went home and fucked my wife really good.
She never had a clue.
One of these days I am going to have the opportunity to repeat a similar scenario with a playful provider and afterwards we are going to meet at a hotel and fuck our brains out.
Just a fantasy I want to fulfill.
I also like the idea of rest area dates, parking garages and other public space where risk is involved.
Always liked a bit of adrenalin I guess. Can't ride bulls anymore so gotta get a rush somewhere.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 12:00 AM   #13
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default A shoe store

I have fantasized taking a woman that is commando with a short skirt to buy shoes. The reaction of the clerk would be priceless. I regularly take Dallas out sans panties. to eat and play with her in the restaurant. Some one ask her about my driving. I can't drive and play with a hot pussy very well. I did fulfill one of my fantasies with Taylor Sims by meeting her in a bar an after a few words walk out the door with her. I sat down beside her an asked if she were married. Her reply was "not yet". I then asked her to fly to Vegas with me and get married and go on a wild honey moon. She said in return "let's skip the marriage and go on the wild honey moon". The bartender just about dropped my drink. Taylor has the sense of humor that I enjoy so much. With Emerald7 in Macy's one afternoon we were purchasing some clothes for her and I handed her the credit card to pay for the items. A lady standing behind me asked if she was my daughter and my loud reply " oh no she is my sugar baby". The clerk about choked and the lady behind me was speechless. I so love to spread joy and laughter where ever go.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:24 AM   #14
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

There was a gal I used to date back in the mid 90's..leggings and boots were big back then. She was fairly submissive and got vocal at times during our together time. We were in my local bar having drinks and she was feeling rather frisky...so as we were standing at the bar, I reached down and rubbed her to a long edging orgasm knowing that she had to be quiet. She almost couldn't keep from shaking when she came and gave me the "you are gonna get it later tonight look"...and I did. Dang I miss her. She wasn't afraid of doing out in the apartment complex hot tub late at night.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:05 AM   #15
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
The thought of getting away with risqué acts in public is so exhilarating.
How true, unfortunately the thought of being a registered sex offender tempers that enthusiasm. Truly miss the good old days when you usually would just get chased off if you got caught doing the nasty in public. Have managed, years ago when both facilities were left open at night, to get laid on the football fields at both OU and Texas.
rcinokc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women