Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35271
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #1
MasterTrucker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Cool How Rough is too Rough for a Provider

Providers, how rough is too rough?

Example, I do like to slap that ass while in the throws of passion, but it could leave marks, at the very least a case of the red ass for a couple of hours. As a client I would not care to see the work of someone else.

So, what is acceptable and how far can a client generally go. I assume there would be a sliding scale of comfort. I would think you would treat a new client differently than you would a long time client.

A few months ago I enjoyed a session that had the beginnings of some very enjoyable rough play, but I held back, trying to be respectful. When it was over she turned and slapped her own ass very very hard... I was surprised and wish I had been doing that, she shouldn't have to spank/slap herself, for goodness sakes. LOL...

Just thought it would be an interesting topic.
MasterTrucker is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

The short answer to the question of 'how rough is too rough' is, 'communication.' Really that can only come with the mutual trust that goes with experience together. While I would not in any way rate myself as an expert in this realm, I've had enough experience to feel safe in saying that you need to work your way into knowledge of one another's limits and perferences. Yuo have to feel you can rely on the other person respect safe words, or whatever system (and there needs to be one) you employ. I think you talk after a session, or prior to the next one, about whether and how far the limits you reached perviously can be extended.

This is very much a scenario where YMMV, hence the absolute need for trust and communication.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

You might want to check out these threads:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=34414

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=25648
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie, I can't answer that. Well, I could. Bit it would change in the next 30 seconds. And I certainly wouldn't answer that for anyone else.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:49 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Sweetie, I can't answer that. Well, I could. Bit it would change in the next 30 seconds. And I certainly wouldn't answer that for anyone else.
What she said.

It's a good question, though. Because I know that a lot of men probably think about it. But for a woman, and I'm only speaking for myself, I can be very accepting of something one day and on another day, if a man was smacking my ass while playing around, I'd be snarling and thinking to myself "Son of a bitch"!

More frequently, I think "harder". But if a lady suggests in any form or fashion that she's open to that sort of thing, then sometimes men will not be sensitive to the fact that they might not be the best "types" to do just that.

Or as what happened just recently, I was having a great time with a client and he wasn't trying to be cruel, but he smacked me near the small of my back. Hard. It really hurt, but more important, he could have caused real injury. Ruined the mood, immediately.

Again, great question but so completely subjective as to not be truly answerable.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

It all comes back to communication. As for myself, I don't engage in rough play, some light slap & tickle is okay, but that's as rough as it gets for me. talk to them. find out what turns them on and off.
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

This is.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...d=1#post228785

I laughed about this other realm thread a few days ago. I had a double scheduled and the other lady had to bail. I said I'd do a 1 on 1 with they guy if he chose and I did.

Now, this wasn't my client. I hadn't screened him in my normal methods or talked to him beforehand so I take full responsibility for everything that follows.

Less than 10 minutes into session he says "I don't know how sensitive you are." and slaps my breast. My left one (his right) of course. (Am I the only provider who feels like her left boob deserves a Purple Heart somedays?)

The earliness of the date (9am), poorly caffeinated system, blond..pick one. I just looked at him.

Smack. #2 No reaction. Dude, are you serious?

He finally looks at me and I am looking him in the eye, trying to think of a way to say "Nope." politely.

Smack. #3 No reaction. Ok. I think I smirked at him a little, but there is a reason my name is 5 letters and starts with "B". Really? You think so? Not happening, dude

I didn't have to say anything and that aspect didn't re-occur. If I had had my druthers, I would have ended the date. Laughing probably. But oddly, I felt that I owed it to dude and to the other provider to do my best and finish. Was it a bad date? In the grand scheme of things, no. To me, I classify it as one but it was really more uncomfortable than bad. Rarely do I spend the hour thinking "Oh God, just get out."

He also called himself Daddy - one of my huge No's. Paid in all 5's after asking for a p411 discount (even though he didn't schedule through there.)

Alert-worthy? Not by a longshot. A repeat? Not by a longshot. (Unless he wants to be on the receiving end and is willing to book and pay for my alternative session and not the GFE date).

the point to the linked thread and my soliloquy?

Communication.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women