Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #46
jayt85331
Registered Member

[QUOTE=acp5762;1052999704Iam not a gun nut nor am I a member of the NRA..[/QUOTE]
and i'm not a left wing loon or even a real liberal though i side with liberals on most social issues. and guess what?...i agree with almost everything in that last post.
i'm a former member of the nra and it pisses me off to see what they've become. i probably own more guns than 98% of the gun nuts you see posting online anywhere. almost all are sporting guns or sporterized military weapons but...i do have a couple of serbian ak-47's but only because they were so cheap i didnt want some nutcase in wickenberg getting a hold of them. i also have a few high capacity clips. i can honestly say other than getting ooh's and aww's from my gun nut friends i have absolutely no use for them. i have an 870 riot gun with 5 rounds of 3' mag BB shot next to my bed and a 9mm slider near the front door, the rest are locked away or in storage. i gotta say, i feel pretty secure. and i dont see why anyone needs a 30 round clip, a military assault rifle, i dont think you should be able to go to a gun show and be able to skirt the laws, and i sure as hell dont see why ex cons like the north hollywood bandits can get pulled over, have their weapons confiscated and then get them back to go on a rampage.
i worry about a lot of things, but someone taking my guns away is so far off the radar, its not even a baby blip, in fact if the government offered me a fair price to buy and melt down most of my guns, i would be happy to.
we have a nuke plant on the other side of the valley of the sun....now that concerns me.
we just came off a long ban on assault weapons...did the world implode?....did the government grab your guns while you were left so vulnerable? and that's another weird thing..they all talk "gun grab" ...when no one wants the guns you have,. they just dont want anymore manufactured.
jayt85331 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:21 AM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt85331 View Post
and i'm not a left wing loon or even a real liberal though i side with liberals on most social issues. and guess what?......................... .............................. ........................they just dont want anymore manufactured.
I agree with most (but not all) of what was posted above. I was also a member of the NRA years ago but I quickly lost interest in the political rhetoric and have since joined another gun group that stays out of the political aspect of the issue.

Like the other poster, I have my fair share of guns and I have never worried for even a brief moment that the government was going to take them away. But unlike other posters in this forum, I am not scared of my own shadow. I do not own an assault rifle or any other high capacity gun. I am an avid, lifelong hunter. Quite frankly, I have never felt I needed an AK to kill a deer or any other animal that I have hunted.

Perhaps if I did not have confidence in my shot placement, I might have a different view! But when I pull the trigger one time, the subject of my attention will almost always fall to the ground. Then again, I suspect I am a better shot than most!

Perhaps I might want an AK, if I were not!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:54 AM   #48
Uncle Han
BANNED

White trash hillbillies like bigtex must love it when they find a dead possum in the road and don't have to fire any shots. LOL!
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:10 AM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post
White trash hillbillies like bigtex must love it when they find a dead possum in the road and don't have to fire any shots. LOL!
Thanks "Uncle Marshy," I will take that under advisement!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Old 06-05-2013, 02:21 AM   #50
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
and i'm not a left wing loon or even a real liberal though i side with liberals on most social issues. and guess what?...i agree with almost everything in that last post.
i'm a former member of the nra and it pisses me off to see what they've become. i probably own more guns than 98% of the gun nuts you see posting online anywhere. almost all are sporting guns or sporterized military weapons but...i do have a couple of serbian ak-47's but only because they were so cheap i didnt want some nutcase in wickenberg getting a hold of them. i also have a few high capacity clips. i can honestly say other than getting ooh's and aww's from my gun nut friends i have absolutely no use for them. i have an 870 riot gun with 5 rounds of 3' mag BB shot next to my bed and a 9mm slider near the front door, the rest are locked away or in storage. i gotta say, i feel pretty secure. and i dont see why anyone needs a 30 round clip, a military assault rifle, i dont think you should be able to go to a gun show and be able to skirt the laws, and i sure as hell dont see why ex cons like the north hollywood bandits can get pulled over, have their weapons confiscated and then get them back to go on a rampage.
i worry about a lot of things, but someone taking my guns away is so far off the radar, its not even a baby blip, in fact if the government offered me a fair price to buy and melt down most of my guns, i would be happy to.
we have a nuke plant on the other side of the valley of the sun....now that concerns me.
we just came off a long ban on assault weapons...did the world implode?....did the government grab your guns while you were left so vulnerable? and that's another weird thing..they all talk "gun grab" ...when no one wants the guns you have,. they just dont want anymore manufactured.
Although I've never been a member of the NRA or any other Gun group, I have heard of former members leaving because of the politics involved. My views on firearms might be something different. I am really all about training. Having several guns is fine in my opinion but ya never get really good at shooting all of them. My training happens to be very extensive. Most people shoot at paper silhouette targets and that gives you marksmanship training, but it unfortunately it takes more than that to win a fire fight. There is lots of training that specifically caters to the" fire fight". We have all heard people on this forum brag about the guns they have and they shoot pretty good. No they can't. Shooting another person in a domestic setting is a serious decision. It's your training that will be your guide. Just picture this scenario, you're carrying a concealed weapon, no one knows you are armed, and you're at the Mall. You're walking through the Mall and someone starts shooting at patrons. You see people running frantically in search of an exit. Now you have two choices to run for an exit with everyone else or call on your ability and seek out the active shooter and kill him. That's one hell of a decision to make and you can bet that many people who do carry concealed would find a quick exit because they are not being directly confronted by an assailant. No matter what we do with Gun control, I think consideration needs to be taken on how it may affect the average law abiding citizen who desires to carry concealed. Criminals find ways to obtain guns and mentally deranged individuals will too. I don't think anyone can guarantee under any circumstances that gun violence won't occur amongst us.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
and more ditto's...i guess we know why they call them ditto vaginas....oh, wait, im being told that is "ditto heads"...the term is officially "ditto heads"

Barack Obama has been called the "most anti-gun president in American history." Fears that Obama would try to ban guns fueled record sales of weapons during his presidency. But how many gun laws did Obama sign? And did any of them actually place restrictions on gun owners?
Gun Laws Signed By Obama

During his first term Obama didn't call for any major new restriction on guns or gun owners. Instead he urged authorities to enforce the state and federal laws already on the books.
In fact, Obama signed only two major laws that address how guns are carried in America, and both actually expand the rights of gun owners.
One of the laws allows gun owners to carry weapons in national parks; that law took effect in February 2012 and replaced President Ronald Reagan's policy of required guns be locked in glove compartments of trunks of car that enter national parks.
Another gun law signed by Obama allows Amtrak passengers to carry guns in checked baggage, a move that reversed a measure put in place after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
Obama often mentions the expansion of gun rights under those two laws. He wrote in 2011:
"In this country, we have a strong tradition of gun ownership that's handed from generation to generation. Hunting and shooting are part of our national heritage. And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in national parks and wildlife refuges."
Obama has repeatedly express support for the Second Amendment. "If you’ve got a rifle, you’ve got a shotgun, you’ve got a gun in your house, I’m not taking it away. Alright?" Obama has said.
it was the second entry after typing in: "gun legirslation signed by obama" even after miss hitting a key.

its called "google" fellas. c'mon say it with me, altogether now! "goooogle".... know it, learn it, live it.

i wonder if reagan would be ridden out of today's republican party on a rail and burned at the stake as a "heretic"?
"Ditto vaginas" is evidently a turn of phrase that only you, Jay*8***1, are disconcertingly familiar with.

You dissemble and equivocate when you try to narrow your argument to Odumbo's first term, Jay*8***1, and you’re a moron if you think you’ve proved your point with the examples you cited.

Odumbo did not – repeat: did not – propose or support either amendment. And they were amendments – amendments to bills Odumbo did want and did support, or otherwise he wouldn’t have agreed to sign the amendments into law.

Further, by narrowing your argument to Odumbo's first term you obsfucate and neglect to mention Odumbo’s anti-gun legislation as an Illinois senator. You also failed to mention that in 2011 President Odumbo told Sarah Brady, "I just want you to know that we are working on [gun control]. We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/over-a-barrel-meet-white-house-gun-policy-adviser-steve-croley/2011/04/04/AFt9EKND_story_2.html

More immediate, you dissemble and equivocate when you ignore Odumbo’s twenty-three recent, and overt, Executive Orders pertaining to guns and gun ownership:

Quote:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2VM8jlrp7
Furthermore, Lincoln trumps Odumbo as being the most pro-gun president in history. Lincoln allowed tens of thousands of surrendering Confederate officers to keep their side-arms, and that fact alone torpedoes your inane, libertard claim otherwise. So take your inane, libertard balderdash elsewhere!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
snick
Nothing substantive, eh CBJ7?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

substantive responses to your tripe is impossible
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #55
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hard to believe after being gone for over a year the conservatives are still as bonkers mental as ever. I forgot how much fun it was to read all the twaddle on these boards. *snicker*
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #56
jayt85331
Registered Member

Smile

the fact remains, he signed them into law, you can name call all you want, it doesn't change the facts. and in illinois, he wasn't the president. i dont care if he actually did grab guns from the paws citizens in illinois, it means nothing as president of the united states. you do agree that he is the president...dont you?
and i apologize to all rush's fans, i know how sensitive you are, i should have been more ...um, politically correct?
and if you knew how to read and process information you'd see i said "modern era" or something like that. but your example is pretty hilarious as a "pro gun law" given the context of our discussion. so, congrats and thanks for the injection of humor.

and which of those offends your delicate sensibilities? is it... Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

or maybe...

Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education...
i suppose you object to those bastions of liberal thought pollution known as "colleges" and the snot nosed brainiac elites known as "students" being protected? the nerve of some secret muslim, terrorist, kenyan usurper's!

even if you were somehow correct on anything you've espoused here or probably anywhere, being in second place behind lincoln as you imply is pretty freakin awesome.

Old 06-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #57
jayt85331
Registered Member

you're not from wickenberg are you?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Han View Post

even the Uncle Hans in the world gotta eat
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #59
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearJew1948 View Post
Hard to believe after being gone for over a year the conservatives are still as bonkers mental as ever. I forgot how much fun it was to read all the twaddle on these boards. *snicker*
These Far Right Wing Loony Tunes are a trip, aren't they?
Old 06-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #60
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You called a magazine what? A clip and you did it in post #38 too. Something does not smell right...Piers Perhaps...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women