Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE… I’m A Samurai in the Boardroom & A Geisha behind Closed-Doors

Providers-when selecting a Realtor to negotiate one of the most important decisions in your life,
please consider another Female that is in the same Industry…
I will NOT Judge you simply because I can NOT Judge you.

Hobbyist-when selecting a Realtor to protect your interest in the DEAL,
please consider a Lady that is the embodiment of Yen and Yang
I’m the MASTER of negotiating with a ‘Velvet Fist’.

I represent the winner of a "J.D.Power & Associates 2012 Satisfaction Study" Realty Company WE rank highest in customer satisfaction in both the Home-Buyer and Home-Seller segments.
As YOUR Buyer-Agent. . .I'm an expert I possess ALL the 'Local Market Statistics' at my fingertips, you will always be in the Power Seat when making an Offer.
As YOUR Seller-Agent. . .I’ll be at your side from listing to closing, ensuring that your transactions run effortlessly and you get 'Peace of Mind' in stressful times.
As YOUR Investment-Agent…I’m aware that Real-Estate is an incredible long and short term investment opportunity, I will secure your 'Immediate & Future Financial Goals’.
My Territory is the ENTIRE Gulf Coast...as ALWAYS discretion shall remain a top priority.

THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE April 19, 2013…
The National Housing Market is showing positive improvement! The main trend to call attention to is the Seller’s Market. Home Prices continue to rise steadily above year-ago levels, and housing DEMAND HAS STRONGLY PICKED UP, resulting in low-levels of inventory in many regions across the Country. NAR President Gary Thomas claims, “The typical home is selling nearly four weeks faster than it did a year ago.” Now marks one of the most favorable times in market history to buy or sell a home. There is an urgency to buy now while mortgage RATES ARE AT RECORD LOWS and before home prices increase more significantly.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Hind Site is 20/20 Vision:
It has come to my attention…I’ve not informed my Readers of a preferred method of communication, my preference is for this to be in the format of an Informative Blog. Exceptions would be…Vital Information then of course feel free to PM me I will respond.

Ms.Maserati:
“Hello Haruka I was wondering, do u also have rental properties available as well?”

I do have ‘Rental Properties’…however, paying RENT is essentially paying another persons Mortgage-Note. My intention was to make available a way for Providers to turn their Income into Investment, I grew weary of the Stories regarding ‘Living Situations’ of most Providers…being in the Real-Estate Business I could provide a Solution. The Company I represent is the “J.D.Power & Associates 2012 Satisfaction Study” Winner…I am able to connect you with ANY Market in the U.S.A. I can do this for the reason that…I’ve used MY time in the Hobby to create a Network of ‘Amazing Business Professionals’. Ladies NEVER forget if you do not settle for less you wind up with the best, this IS not a Career…it IS a viable means to a secure Financial Future.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE April 22, 2013…

“Tight inventory is a major factor in the Market,” states NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun. “Buyer Traffic is continuing to pick-up, while Seller Traffic is holding steady. In fact, BUYER TRAFFIC IS 40% ABOVE A YEAR AGO.” Inventory is low for a number of reasons: Housing demand has picked-up, Banks have slowed the pace of Foreclosures, and many Homeowners who wish to sell their Homes simply cannot because they do not have enough Equity to make a down payment on their next Home. However, as Home prices continue to rise and more people can afford to sell their Homes, inventory levels will increase. Mortgage Rates are still low, but have risen slightly this month to around 3.56%. Last month, NAR President Gary Thomas stated that even though INTEREST RATES SHOULD GRADUALLY RISE as the year progresses, they are still expected to stay below 4% during the first half of the year.
What This Means: If you have ANY intentions of coming into the Market...better do in NOW, this is a Cyclical-Industry Ladies and Gentleman what was down WILL come up.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #4
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE June 17, 2013…

WASHINGTON - Congressman Steven Palazzo, R-Biloxi, along with Louisiana Representatives Bill Cassidy and Cedric Richmond, and Michael Grimm of New York, announced passage of an amendment to the FY14 Homeland Security Appropriations bill today that would delay scheduled increases to flood insurance rates due to kick in on coastal residents later this year.The amendment blocks the implementation of Section 207 of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act. "The passage of this amendment is an enormous victory for the Mississippi Gulf Coast" said Palazzo. "Thousands of people who built back after Hurricane Katrina and those now building back after Hurricane Sandy are facing steep flood insurance rate increases under current law. "This amendment would provide time for FEMA to study the affordability of flood insurance program changes, providing much-needed relief for homeowners and businesses across the Gulf Coast." The Biggert-Waters Act, which was meant to overhaul the in-debt program and make it self-sufficient, was signed into law last July. The act ends flood insurance subsidies to homeowners by 2014 and generally increases premiums as flood insurance risk maps are updated. The new rates are meant to reflect true flood risk, but many have argued the price hikes will devastate property owners. There has been NATIONAL debate over how to handle the increases. "The reforms under the Biggert-Waters Act have created flood insurance rates which could destroy south Louisiana homes," Cassidy said. "They would also be devastating for COASTAL COMMUNITIES AROUND THE COUNTRY. This amendment will block those rate increases and give us time to carefully modify the Biggert-Waters Act." According to Grimm, "There are Staten Islanders who have lost everything in Superstorm Sandy, with years to go before their lives return to normal. Now they are up against a tremendous flood insurance rate hike that will only victimize them further. By delaying the rate hikes mandated by Section 207 of Biggert-Waters, we can provide a window of respite for many struggling to rebuild, while Congress works toward a solution that eases the burden on homeowners and keeps flood insurance affordable for those who need it most."

What This Means: If you have ANY intentions of coming into the Market...better do it NOW, if anyone has had the misfortune to have dealt with our Bureaucracy in aftermath of a Natural-Disaster you know its a 'David and Goliath Scenario'. I can assist you with your Real-Estate needs regardless of where you are located...please PM me and we can share 'Real World' correspondence.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE June 17, 2013…

WASHINGTON (June 20, 2013) – Existing-home sales improved in May and remain solidly above a year ago, while the median price continued to RISE by double-digit rates from a year earlier, according to the National Association of Realtors®. Total 'Existing-Home Sales', which are completed transactions rose 4.2% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.18 million in May from 4.97 million in April, and is 12.9% percent above the 4.59 million-unit pace in May 2012. Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist, said the recovery is strengthening and to expect LIMITED housing supplies for the balance of the year in much of the country. “The housing numbers are overwhelmingly POSITIVE. However, the number of available homes is unlikely to grow, despite a nice gain in May, unless new home construction ramps up quickly by an additional 50%,” he said. “The home price growth is too fast, and only additional supply from new home-building can moderate future price growth.” Existing-home sales are at the highest level since November 2009 when the market jumped to 5.44 million as buyers took advantage of tax stimulus. Sales have stayed above year-ago levels for 23 months, while the national median price shows 15 consecutive months of year-over-year increases. Total housing inventory at the end of May rose 3.3% to 2.22 million existing homes available for sale, which represents a 5.1-month supply at the current sales pace, down from 5.2 months in April. Listed inventory is 10.1% below a year ago, when there was a 6.5-month supply. The national median existing-home price for all housing types was $208,000 in May, up 15.4% from May 2012. Six straight months of double-digit increases and is the strongest price gain since October 2005, which jumped a record 16.6% from a year earlier. Last time there were 15 consecutive months of year-over-year price increases was from March 2005 to May 2006.

What This Means: Basically this is a 'Wake Up Call' to all who falsely believe its still a Buyers-Market it IS NOT...I have a perimeter of $75K to $300K and these days Clients tearing down my door to List them at at least the $125K mark, I'm continuously turning prospects because I'll only List three Homes at a time. I have uploaded the three currant ones here, remember I can assist you with your Real-Estate needs regardless of where you are located at...please PM me and we can share 'Real World' correspondence.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #6
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE July 10, 2013…

WASHINGTON (July 10, 2013) – Interest Rates on fixed 30-year Mortgages ROSE for the ninth week in a row to average 4.68 percent in the week ended July 5, the 'Mortgage Bankers Association' said. It was the highest level since July 2011 and a 10 Basis-Point INCREASE over the week before. The SURGE in costs had been expected to push some undecided Buyers into the Market as they rush to lock in Rates before they RISE even more, but the MBA's seasonally adjusted gauge of Loan-Requests for Home purchases fell 3.1 percent, the second straight week of declines. Rates have been RISING since early May, and the INCREASE accelerated after comments from 'Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke' last month that the U.S. Central Bank expects to wind down the pace of its Quantitative Easing Program later this year if the Economy improves as expected.

What This Means: The GOOD part of this is our Economy's expected to improve...as a result logically Interest-Rates will go up, please if you have been standing Poolside its time to 'Jump On In' the waters great. Later this month I'm working on a Contract to Liquidate 13 Condominiums at $45K each...these are ALL Furnished and Rented in a lucrative-location, if your an Investor PM me so we can discuss 'Real Life Details'.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

THE WEEK IN REAL-ESTATE August 13, 2013…
I have received my Foreclosure and R.E.O.(Real Estate Owned) Certification...which now makes me officially a ‘Distressed Property Expert'.

Why Pay Someone Else’s Mortgage

Are you aware that when you Rent instead of Purchase that is what you are doing? Please allow me to guide you through the process of building a FinancialFuture for you and especially your Family…its effortless IF you go with a Realtor who is familiar with the Buying-Process. I am a Foreclosure and R.E.O.(Real Estate Owned) also known as ‘Distressed Property’ Expert…meaning the Properties of a Bank due to Homeowner failing to pay their Mortgage, are a large part of my Inventory. In today’s Real-Estate World, your Agent matters more than ever. While some Agent’s still sell Homes the old-fashioned way, I offer advanced techniques and strategies to help you save time and money when buying a new Home.

1. Through my Website; please PM me for Address
View thousands of Properties online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Multiple Photographs
  • Detailed Descriptions
2. While average ‘Distressed Property’ sold 20% below ‘Current Market Value’, Discounted purchase price tends to range between 10% to 40%.

3. As part of my ‘Advanced Home Buying Service’, I offer detailed information about Communities. Relocation is another specialization I possess:
  • School Ratings
  • Crime Statistics
  • Surrounding Home-Values

are part of the information I use to select the best price for your next home.

To speak directly to me…please call;
please PM me for Number

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women