Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #61
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops didn't mean to bump an old thread...I just read through the whole thing and was a bit emotionally charged, so wanted to add my 2cents and warning on here.
Take care and be safe out there!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:59 PM   #62
littlerockdesigner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

lol i have to say this thread is one of the most interesting ones ive read on the forum thus far, informative and comical... good read none the less sorry wasnt tryin to bump the thread, been out of town and just now got to read...
littlerockdesigner is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #63
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerockdesigner View Post
lol i have to say this thread is one of the most interesting ones ive read on the forum thus far, informative and comical... good read none the less sorry wasnt tryin to bump the thread, been out of town and just now got to read...
Why, thanks. We live to serve and entertain. What brings me the most pleasure are those countless letters from fans who followed my advice and are serving time in various Iron Bar Hotels.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #64
deuceswilld83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 93

Well folks I hate to break it to you. but cops are dicks they do whatever they want whenever. If they want to arrest you they will. If they want to leave things out of your statement they will.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. Except not be black then your chances of a fair shake are at least 80%
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #65
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Okay guys. Listen to the lawyer and STFU. I was in the navy 10 years. After 911 I got to spend half my time as a navy master at arms too (navy police). When you are pulled over you are under arrest until they let you go. When they start in on your rights and say anything you say can and will be used against you, they mean it. Nothing you say will be used in your favor. If you want to talk, talk to a lawyer or the judge. Most policeman today are undereducated, don't know the law, don't care, have a chip.on their shoulders, they armed, and most of them aren't goid orcsafe with their arms. So do you really want to start a battle of wits with an armed dumbass with a chip on his shoulder? Hell no. Say nothing, call a lawyer, and demand due process. I've gotten out of over half of my traffic citations embarrassing cops in court. Make them release you or have your day in court.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 12:21 AM   #66
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

At the request of a number of members, I'm bumping this thread.
Old 06-18-2021, 06:42 AM   #67
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow, this has to be the record for The Most Useless Unnecessary Thread Bump of All Time!!

Seriously, your own thread almost 8 years old since the last post?!...I guess COVID is really affecting the Paralegal and Attention Whore bidness?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:07 PM   #68
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Holy 2010 bump, maybe another bump in 3 years from now?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 01:07 AM   #69
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Maybe he bumped it because of the fun new law that just got signed by our dear Governor Greg Abbott.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:45 AM   #70
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I'd say STICKIE this VERY GOOD advice for all of us in COED, or the main page.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:30 PM   #71
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post

Regarding Class C misdemeanors (which are mostly driving-related offenses, such as speeding or running a stop sign), the maximum penalty if convicted is a fine only, not jail time. Accordingly, a cop cannot arrest you for a Class C misdemeanor. An exception is if the officer reasonably believes you are a danger to yourself or others, such as when you're publicly intoxicated.

If someone's arrested in relation to a Class C misdemeanor, it's probably because they failed to appear in court or otherwise take care of the citation, or because they appeared in court then didn't do what they promised to do to discharge the citation. In such an event, the court issues an arrest warrant and the person is arrested for an FTA (failure to appear), not the underlying offense.

Since we're bumping threads.. I'm going to say that I have to disagree with you on this.

In 2012, I was arrested in Addison for a Class C Misdemeanor. They called it "Massage Without A License"... but according to my FBI background check, it is "Commercialization of Sex". I spent 90 minutes at the Addison jail until I could bond out (cost me the max potential fine of 200 to bond out). I fought it in court on principle (long story, but I had legal ground). and got it dismissed and got my $200 back. But no, I wasn't arrested for being a danger nor failure to appear nor any other nonsense. The officer got through my screening... showed up.. and arrested me before ever getting on the table (thank goodness, because it helped me get out of it).

Now the only issue I have is that it pops up whenever someone does an FBI level background check on me and I have to show proof that it is dismissed.. because they refuse to update it. Imagine my surprise the first time I had it ran and it came back as Commercialization of Sex rather than Massage Without a License.

So... the answer at the end of the day is, depending on the municipality, the officers may do whatever they please when it comes to marginalized groups, including sex workers.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:42 PM   #72
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post

So... the answer at the end of the day is, depending on the municipality, the officers may do whatever they please when it comes to marginalized groups, including sex workers.
THIS.

and they can, because there is no accountability.

Even holding a Cop accountable for George Floyd was a rare example, and shocking to many that it actually happened.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #73
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Grace Preston: Why not get the case records expunged (destroyed)? All Class C misdemeanor case records are eligible for expunction.

Your arrest was under a new class of exceptions to the "no arrest" rule: city codes related to prostitution, massage, and SOBs.
Old 06-19-2021, 08:06 PM   #74
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Grace Preston: Why not get the case records expunged (destroyed)? All Class C misdemeanor case records are eligible for expunction.

Your arrest was under a new class of exceptions to the "no arrest" rule: city codes related to prostitution, massage, and SOBs.

By "new" you mean... almost 10 years ago

Getting the case record expunged does not change the fact that it still shows up when I have to be fingerprinted for an FBI check (my current field.. every time I'm on a new contract, I pretty much have to go through this). The arrest record itself can be erased at the state level, but my prints will still come back dirty with the FBI. I've never bothered with the expungement because its more than 7 years old.. and from what I understand, getting the expungement won't change the fact that it will show up on those particular checks. If there is a way to have that expunged as well... then it may be worth looking into.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 08:14 PM   #75
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Grace: When I do an expunction petition, I list the agencies to receive notice, if the petition is granted, including the FBI and the NCIC. Under Chapter 55 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, all noticed agencies must either send the original case information back to the court, or delete it from its computers. Agencies delete the info 99.99% of the time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women