Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #16
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Had a couple... I have to say they are not my favourite. I prefer to go bed in my own place and wake up by myself. Kind of a privacy thing, I guess. Plus I look like a zombie in the morning....
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Never do an overnighter with someone that u have never met or seen or spent any bit of time with before.. TRUST ME!! It will be the longest 12 hours of ur life
I fail to see why a prior meet is needed before an overnight. I'm not exactly gonna book her for quickies, half hours, and dinner dates in preparation of an overnight if its truthfully what I want in the first place.

Its cool that you limit your overnight availiability on just prior clients, but the ladies that do first time overnights are banking on that. What is so vitally important in an hour meet or prior meets that will be a tale-tell tell sign he will be a good overnight client? What hints clue you in personally that he's overnight worthy so to speak.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
jsparrow
Valued Poster

All good comments.

I've done it twice. Met, playtime, dressed and went to dinner. Attended a concert, back to the hotel for more playtime, snuggled and hugged as we fell asleep. Woke up, freshened up, more sex (gotta love the morning wood) cleaned up, went to breakfast and bid "adieu."

Fabulous experience both times but please note that both times were with ladies I had seen multiple times and we know each other pretty well.

Will do it again!
jsparrow is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #19
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I fail to see why a prior meet is needed before an overnight. I'm not exactly gonna book her for quickies, half hours, and dinner dates in preparation of an overnight if its truthfully what I want in the first place.

Its cool that you limit your overnight availiability on just prior clients, but the ladies that do first time overnights are banking on that. What is so vitally important in an hour meet or prior meets that will be a tale-tell tell sign he will be a good overnight client? What hints clue you in personally that he's overnight worthy so to speak.......
Ok... imagine- you look at her showcase, u read reviews. You do whatever screening u want and those u talk to about her... say nothing but good things. Then u show up for a 12 hour and she has no teeth, gum disease and has an odor between her legs that soap would never cure....
Or...say she has no skills no personality and cant even hold a conversation.....
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
atlfan999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I just posted a review earlier today of Lynette (of Dallas) who is an outstanding lady to overnight with. We had an amazing time out, and finished up with an even more amazing time in!
atlfan999 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #21
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Have done it quite a few times both incall and out but almost always with and ATF that we already knew each other well and both wanted it to happen. I would not plan it with somebody I had never met as the chemistry for that long if not there could be damn ugly!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #22
diamond_babe00
Account Disabled

User ID: 122478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
for me I will not pay for down time....cocktails,dinner , sleep. I would rather buy 2 hours, then a littte have down time and buy another 2 hours
It's possible you haven't been "down" with the right gal yet. : )
diamond_babe00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #23
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by llubder View Post
I have had several in my time. Some have not turned out so good because of the lack of recon on my part.granted, over nighters need to be with some one you have seen before and are comfortable with.

Ladies and Gents, what are your thoughts on this. If a client wants to see you for an over nighter, do you require so much time out, and so much time in? Or would you be happy with all the time being in.

Gents, when you to an Over nighter, do you like to go out, or spend all our time in.

I prefer an overnighter to be both,an evening out that begins with cocktails and dinner, maybe a movie or a show, and THEN the bedroom moments, and after that and sleep, breakfast
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #24
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

That's true. All we need to agree on is the itinerary, and be aware of sleeping habits and rituals. But I do think it has to be with someone with whom you have chemistry. Someone that keeps you laughing or you enjoy conversations with. As long as your time together's not boring.

There is no formula for the perfect overnight. They will vary with the gent. Personally, I'm down for anything.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:54 PM   #25
midrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In my experience, if you book an overnight with someone that you have already connected with, it can be an amazing experience of a lifetime. The last time I did it, we had a great night of outrageous fun, sex first, the dinner, with all kinds of sexual undertones, then more sex, unti we were worn out, then that wonderful morning wakeup sex. It still is a great memory, and I always thank you my lil red friend
midrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #26
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Not to disrespect the ladies, but rates for over nighters tend to be over the top. I'm with who-ever said it is better to buy two 2-hour dates than to buy a 10 or 12 hour date where you end up only playing 3-4 hours. I'm more than willing to compensate a provider for 3-4 hours, but if there is an expectation of extended down time, then I'm not paying the $1200-1500 some ladies want to an over nighter. Like many, I don't have the means to pay that much.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #27
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Had a couple... I have to say they are not my favourite. I prefer to go bed in my own place and wake up by myself. Kind of a privacy thing, I guess. Plus I look like a zombie in the morning....
Please post a morning pic!!! Am getting excited thinking about zombies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Not to disrespect the ladies, but rates for over nighters tend to be over the top. I'm with who-ever said it is better to buy two 2-hour dates than to buy a 10 or 12 hour date where you end up only playing 3-4 hours. I'm more than willing to compensate a provider for 3-4 hours, but if there is an expectation of extended down time, then I'm not paying the $1200-1500 some ladies want to an over nighter. Like many, I don't have the means to pay that much.

Would LOVE to have an overnighter!!! but likewise can't afford it. Guess I will keep dreaming about what it would be like to wake up in the morning with a warm woman and making love before breakfast.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #28
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Or...say she has no............personality and cant even hold a conversation.....
And the problem would be?

I can do pillowtalk with anyone. But I can also be a sexual chameleon and play the silent role too.........My old ATF was talkative and engaging when were weren't having sex. But strangely BCD she was very quiet with an occasional moan if I found her hot spots. What kept me going back was her stamina, her supreme bcd skills, and her look. Everything else was merely added incentive. She was very utr as well and didn't prefer outings, so I had to provide most of the refreshments in advance at my outcall to accommodate that.

As long as she has a good pussanality I could get past these flaws so long as she brings it BCD. I can entertain myself watchin CNN on closed caption in between bells.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #29
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I've done overnights with ladies I've met before, and with others I'd not met before. $ is a consideration. Some of those were clock-free dates lasting all day and into the night out doing things. Finally retiring bcd for the evening. Waking up together is really nice.

When I'm out of town, I want the company of a lady. I enjoy waking up with her.

I've also done weekends with a couple of ladies. Two of those "dates", we'd never met beforehand. They turned out great. Other times, we'd previously met. Again, great time.

I do think both people (or all 3 ) should do some research to make sure everyone will enjoy the time together.

I'm still hoping to find a lady who will wake me up sucking juior.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #30
VIP Davina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51405

I recently had an overnighter that wasn't planned and it went very well! We enjoyed each other's company and decided to extend the date. We also plan to meet around the same time next year.
VIP Davina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women