Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 08:37 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Zoo Forcd To Kill Gorilla........opinions

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/2...rage/21385778/

This is rally sad.

We can all be thankful that the 4 year old boy came out, more or less, unharmed.

What were the causes of this. Poor safety barriers, poor parenting, poor decisions in keeping wild animals caged for human entertainment?

Just express your opinions.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:44 PM   #2
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/2...rage/21385778/

This is rally sad.

We can all be thankful that the 4 year old boy came out, more or less, unharmed.

What were the causes of this. Poor safety barriers, poor parenting, poor decisions in keeping wild animals caged for human entertainment?

Just express your opinions.
Wonder how long it will be before we hear about the parents suing the Zoo for THEIR piss-poor parenting abilities ? You have to know there's some lying liberal ambulance chaser out there preparing to " help " them through all that therapy the child and his " family " will go through " for the rest of their lives " , or some such BS.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:09 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

new reports state the kid was arguing with the mom, saying he wanted to enter and play with the gorilla. she repeatedly told him no. the barrier was only 3 ft high, even if it was some 12 to fifteen feet above the actual water area. kids don't understand the risk of these heights. i fault the Zoo more than the mom. could she have held the kid's hand to make sure he didn't climb the barrier? certainly. but he might have done it anyway and at only 3 ft, a 4 year old can easily climb that barrier. the mom might not have been able to keep her grip on him, or worse, both could have tumbled over the barrier.

the Zoo is more at fault here. a 3 ft high barrier is too easy to climb, or even accidentally fall over. it should be higher, and probably have chain link fencing. that would keep small children from doing what this kid did. even a determined adult would have difficulty climbing a 10 ft high chain link fence.

Jack Hanna, well known animal expert and former director of the Columbus Zoo, agrees that the Cincinnati Zoo had no other option but to shoot the Gorilla. a tranquilizer doesn't work instantly like people would think. it can take several minutes. Was the gorilla "guarding" the kid? possibly so, but it was also dragging the kid around with a force humans aren't used to. the Gorilla could have caused a skull fracture or broken bones with the force they are able to exert. they don't understand how fragile humans are compared to them. the kid could have been knocked unconscious and drowned and the Gorilla wouldn't have known it.

the Zoo had an unsafe viewing area. hard to say if the parents will sue, they probably shouldn't given the "social warrior" backlash many are already posting on social media. the kid apparently suffered no major injuries. the Zoo should make major improvements to the viewing area to reduce the risk this will happen again and the parents should let it go.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:30 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...rilla-39484571
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:45 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

See what's going to happen to your eyes Eva when holding binoculars up to them too long! That looks like a perfect selection for your grave marker, also. The position is right for the stall.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:26 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
See what's going to happen to your eyes Eva when holding binoculars up to them too long! That looks like a perfect selection for your grave marker, also. The position is right for the stall.
this is clearly an emotional moment for Ivan, he has lost his cousin "Handsome Harambe"

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:56 PM   #7
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this is clearly an emotional moment for Ivan, he has lost his cousin "Handsome Harambe"

sorry I said the same thing in another thread
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
When you choke on a big dick at the glory hole will they have you stuffed and mounted?
Old 05-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
sorry I said the same thing in another thread
You can go there and read my reply retard. Here is your uncle's pic.

Old 05-30-2016, 10:49 PM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

It was just a fucking gorilla.

First breach in 38 years...

How many murders this weekend in Chicago?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:13 AM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

If anyone saw the video clip. It looked like Harambe was doing a better job of watching the kid than his mother did. They should have shot her instead, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:23 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
When you choke on a big dick at the glory hole will they have you stuffed and mounted?
You keep getting me confused with someone else.

I'm not the one competing with your fun down at the stalls.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:38 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
If anyone saw the video clip. It looked like Harambe was doing a better job of watching the kid than his mother did. They should have shot her instead, lol.

Jim
Contrary to what someone else posted, it was reported that there had been another person in the pit (or some human activity in which this specific gorilla had been involved) and this gorilla in that event perceived the activity as a threat .... a "gorilla behavioral expert" stated this gorilla in the current event was acting in a manner that indicated he was protecting the child from "the threat" by removing the child to another location away from the area where the earlier threat had occurred.

That's all and good .... "mind reading' seems to be a unique quality and characteristic of LIBERALS, who on a regular basis tell "us" not only what we do think, but what we "ought" to think, as humans ..... and I guess their expertise has now crossed over to gorillas and apes .... or is it the other way around? They are more familiar with the thinking of gorillas and apes, their kin, so they transfer that "thinking" to humans?

The "gorilla behavioral expert" had the luxury of not being in the pit with the gorilla, plenty of time to review the video to observe (slow motion?) the actions of the gorilla, and consultation with other "animal lovers/human haters" to arrive at a decision after 24-48 hours that had to be made in a matter of seconds.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:05 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You keep getting me confused with someone else.

I'm not the one competing with your fun down at the stalls.
No you are all about the glory hole. However your posting is getting closer to your bud gay rey.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:18 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The poor child finally had a father figure but whitey wasn't havin' it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women