Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #196
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Just proving you're a partisan, hypocritical hack. And not a smart one, either.
You haven't proven shit, other than you're a fucking dumbass. Clinton is a slimy piece of shit. I'm perfectly capable of admitting that. So?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #197
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
"Sew and sew?" WTF??? Aren't you the one who goes around continually ridiculing errors in other people's spelling and grammar?

You might do well to refrain from asking whether someone else in this forum is "that goddamn dumb."

Just a thought.
And you have managed to refrain from saying anything that is relevant to the goddamn conversation. Bravo, shitstain.

And the word you're looking for is 'continuously' not 'continually'. I do that shit without ceasing, not intermittently. Idiot. You are THAT goddamn dumb.

Don't you have a marathon or 80-mile bike ride to be participating in? Be gone, dickcheese.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #198
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Sew and sew?" WTF??? Aren't you the one who goes around continually ridiculing errors in other people's spelling and grammar?

You might do well to refrain from asking whether someone else in this forum is "that goddamn dumb."

Just a thought.
And you have managed to refrain from saying anything that is relevant to the goddamn conversation. Bravo, shitstain.

And the word you're looking for is 'continuously' not 'continually'. I do that shit without ceasing, not intermittently. Idiot. You are THAT goddamn dumb.

Don't you have a marathon or 80-mile bike ride to be participating in? Be gone, shitmonkey.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #199
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Lookee here folks... Ex-CEO makes a rare appearance and woomby the sewer rat is so scared shitless that 1) he double-posts and 2) he desperately over-reaches in search of a semantical error where none exists.

Continuously and continually are synonyms, you consummate dipshit. Even if you desperately parse the meanings of the two words, his usage was the correct one. You don't ridicule everyone's errors. You only ridicule errors by posters you don't like. That makes you an "intermittent" grammar nazi. And a fucking hypocrite too.

Better hide down in the Little Rock sewer system shuddering in fear and don't poke your filthy rodent face out of the slime again until ex-CEO moves on!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #200
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lookee here folks... Ex-CEO makes a rare appearance and woomby the sewer rat is so scared shitless that 1) he double-posts and 2) he desperately over-reaches in search of a semantical error where none exists.

Continuously and continually are synonyms, you consummate dipshit. Even if you desperately parse the meanings of the two words, his usage was the correct one. You don't ridicule everyone's errors. You only ridicule errors by posters you don't like. That makes you an "intermittent" grammar nazi. And a fucking hypocrite too.

Better hide down in the Little Rock sewer system shuddering in fear and don't poke your filthy rodent face out of the slime again until ex-CEO moves on!

Lookee here, ladies and germs. Lusty Tard, the rusty balloon knot retard, has popped his unsightly cranium from beneath the refuse pile, only to be incorrect yet again. They are NOT synonyms. They are related words, idiot.

I fear no 'man', turdface. Least of all two fucking retrograde fucksticks such as you and the ex-nutsack.

Now, back down below with you, I'm sure your WK'ing has earned you a cocksuck with a little reacharound action.

PS - I notice you didn't comment on any of the other threads where you had your ass handed to you, pussy. And can gay rey watch you and ex-shitmonkey go at it, he so loves it.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #201
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
They are NOT synonyms. They are related words, idiot.
From Thesaurus.com:

Synonyms for continually

adv steadily

constantly
continuously
frequently
regularly
unceasingly

From Thesaurus.net:

Synonyms:
continuously (adverb)

always, ceaselessly, consecutively, constantly, continually, cyclically, endlessly, evenly, everlastingly, flatly, habitually, homogeneously, incessantly, indefatigably, interminably, invariably, lastingly, monotonously, perennially, perpetually, persistently, recurrently, regularly, repetitively, sequentially, steadily, straightly, unceasingly, undyingly, unendingly, uniformly, uninterruptedly, unremittingly, unvaryingly.

There are at least a half-dozen more online synonym-finder sites linking the two words. So yes, they ARE synonyms. All synonyms are "related words" - that's why they're synonyms - but no synonyms are 100% identical in meaning.

I also said if you want to argue they aren't perfect synonyms (an oxymoron, btw) and parse their meanings, you STILL got it wrong and ex-CEO got it right. He used the word continually - which you claim means "intermittently". You have never once corrected ekim's or assup's repeated grammar and spelling errors here. Therefore by your own definition, your corrections on this board are "intermittent". That means if we apply your own hair-splitting dictionary, you ridicule others continually, but not continuously. And as ex-CEO pointed out, you do so for the same sloppy spelling and grammar mistakes that you keep making all the time.

So the bottom line is - I am perfectly willing to hand you your ass any way you want it to be handed to you! Synonyms or no synonyms, you fucked up!

And while you're slithering back into the Little Rock sewer system holding your sore reamed-out rat's ass, be sure you take your fake bravura with you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 08:39 PM   #202
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yow!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:06 PM   #203
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
You haven't proven shit, other than you're a fucking dumbass. Clinton is a slimy piece of shit. I'm perfectly capable of admitting that. So?
Quote:

Don't you have a marathon or 80-mile bike ride to be participating in? Be gone, dickcheese.
Quote:

Don't you have a marathon or 80-mile bike ride to be participating in? Be gone, shitmonkey.
Quote:
Lookee here, ladies and germs. Lusty Tard, the rusty balloon knot retard, has popped his unsightly cranium from beneath the refuse pile, only to be incorrect yet again. They are NOT synonyms. They are related words, idiot.

I fear no 'man', turdface. Least of all two fucking retrograde fucksticks such as you and the ex-nutsack.

Now, back down below with you, I'm sure your WK'ing has earned you a cocksuck with a little reacharound action.

PS - Eva small dick and me go at it like mad dogs, I so love his small dick
can you say meltdown :s hock1::r anting:
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:19 PM   #204
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Bush has as much to do with ISIS as Obama does. Seeing as how she has ben SoS, she probably realizes it a lot more than you do. You act as if these people aren't human beings...

https://www.quora.com/How-did-ISIS-f...did-ISIS-begin
Yes, they are human beings. Real crappy ones and I can do without them. Putin actually said it right. " To forgive them is up to God. To send them to him is up to me".

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:05 PM   #205
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Just a thought.
But, but, but, that's woomby ! The 2016 DOTY award winner ( in a landslide, by HIS own " grass roots " efforts ! " ) and STILL on the campaign trail for the 2017 DOTY award ! The EUNUCH with all of that " economics " " knowledge " is out to beat his mentor assups " consecutive years as DOTY " record !!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:11 PM   #206
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
can you say meltdown :s hock1::r anting:
Guess that's what happens when the DOTY award winner of 2016 breaks a high heel !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:03 AM   #207
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bush has as much to do with ISIS as Obama does.
You mean "nothing"?

Obama pretends they don't exist, but global warming created by humans does!

Did ISIS exist when Bush was POTUS?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...terror-is-over

"The "Global War on Terror" is over, President Barack Obama announced Thursday,"... May 23, 2013.

And by August 2009 (his first eight months in office) he declared the "war on terror" was won!

If you recall Biden was bragging about the success in Iraq!

That was before Obama said you could keep your doctor and your insurance if you wanted them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:38 AM   #208
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
And you have managed to refrain from saying anything that is relevant to the goddamn conversation. Sorry, my bad. I should try harder to follow your example of civility and decorum. Everything you say is always so "relevant to the conversation." Bravo, shitstain. Well, lookee here, folks! WormRider sure has an extensive and fine repertoire of creative epithets to choose from, doesn't he? I'll bet he's never used that clever one before!

And the word you're looking for is 'continuously' not 'continually'. I do that shit without ceasing, not intermittently. Idiot. You are THAT goddamn dumb. LMAO! The word 'continuously' is perfectly correct in the context within which it was used, you ignorant buffoon. Oh, but you're a "professional writer," aren't you? Or so you once claimed. (Yeah, sure you are!)

Don't you have a marathon or 80-mile bike ride to be participating in? Not today, fat boy. Be gone, shitmonkey. Not a chance, genius. It's too much of a fucking hoot to ridicule your ignorance and over-the-top obnoxiousness!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:34 AM   #209
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

ISIS and democrats are created by the same way.......Poverty.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:52 AM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
ISIS and democrats are created by the same way.......Poverty.
Is that why they hold people for ransom? Trying to avoid "poverty"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women