Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 09:03 AM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I've posted links retard Lenny that shows a vote for Johnson is giving Trump a 1% bump retarded Lenny. Google it retarded Lenny instead of googling retarded pictures Lenny. Educate yourself. You can do it!!!!!!!!!
Educate yourself ( LOL ) baby bimbo.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...nton-or-trump/

http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...a-wasted-vote/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 09:45 AM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
So you're agreeing with me? Both links say Johnson steals more support from Hillary than Trump. But Johnson has no chance to win.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:38 AM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you're agreeing with me? Both links say Johnson steals more support from Hillary than Trump. But Johnson has no chance to win.
The usual whine on here is a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary, looks like you finally woke up. Never say never.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:55 AM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The usual whine on here is a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary, looks like you finally woke up. Never say never.
No retard, a vote for Johnson is taking a vote from Hillary. This proves you can't read your own links retard.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:38 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

BAMBULLY THE IGNORED AND CONFUSED
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
No retard, a vote for Johnson is taking a vote from Hillary. This proves you can't read your own links retard.
Bumbling beaner, try reading what I posted.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:40 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
BAMBULLY THE IGNORED AND CONFUSED

Cockstalking me in every thread. You're going out of control Princess tiny meat. Go suck your old buddies cock you faggot. CJ prolly hasn't had a BJ the last 3yrs he was hospitalized, or did you suck his cock there.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:12 PM   #53
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

^^^^^^^
Oh, the irony of the "attaboy" responses to the title of this thread, lol.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee View Post
A shit throwing monkey like yourself is complaining about other shit throwing monkeys!
You don't get it, do you? My problem isn't with shit-throwing per se. My problem is that all the libtard monkeys in this forum are incapable of throwing anything BUT shit. They don't know how to throw factual evidence, logic or well-reasoned arguments into the mix as well.

Try to pay better attention.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:58 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54 View Post
You start a thread implying that liberals here are somehow not sophisticated enough for you - and you refer to them with names some 12 year old would be too embarrassed to use. Assup? Really?

The irony of your claim would be laughable if not so common.
Hey Ass-sloth... read my above response to bobbeemagee. You have 29 posts. It's obvious from your comment that you don't hang out in this forum.

Does the nickname "assup" embarrass you? Really? And his 30,922 puerile and moronic spam-posts don't?

I don't give a fuck what you call him. Really. Go with "Yssup" if you can pronounce it.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:10 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Case in point - another limp post from one of our unintelligent resident liberals adding nothing to this thread.

Here are some of the better WSJ comments:

"What a lame argument is presented here. No one on Trump's side has been claiming that all the jobs lost since the early 1900s can be brought back. They are saying that the government is affecting those that remain--and that is the government's fault.

The point is that Obama and Clinton do not give a rip if the miners and their families are hurt, because they do not vote for donkeys. If they did, these political lowlifes would have a reason to back off--and would.

If the government targeted the jobs held by columnists like Mr. Galston, we might be hearing him squeal that he's a helpless victim of the government. When it is not your ox being gored, you often lack any caring for the other guy in his trouble, and that is the case here."

Or this one:

"It is understandable that coal miners would believe that there is a war on coal. Here are the facts from their perspective.

1. The highest US coal production ever was in 2008, the year before President Obama took office.
2. The EPA has made it impossible to build new coal power plants.
3. The Army Corps of Engineers has retroactively yanked permits for coal mines that had been approved in the Appalachians.
4. President Obama's allies have blocked the construction of terminals for exporting coal to other countries."
Quote:
You don't get it, do you? My problem isn't with throwing shit per se. My problem is that all the libtard monkeys in this forum are incapable of throwing anything BUT shit. They don't know how to throw factual evidence, logic or well-reasoned arguments into the mix.

Try to pay better attention.
LMAO you start of with insults, and think you are making a meaningful thread. Number one you group anyone who disagrees with your slanted vision of reality a liberal. Number two most of anything you post on this forum is either a lie or BS. Anytime a link is posted showing you are full of shit the only result is a meltdown with name calling. If you think you are above the fray you are disillusioned.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:19 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO you start of with insults, and think you are making a meaningful thread. Number one you group anyone who disagrees with your slanted vision of reality a liberal. Number two most of anything you post on this forum is either a lie or BS. Anytime a link is posted showing you are full of shit the only result is a meltdown with name calling. If you think you are above the fray you are disillusioned.
Oh, so you're a saint Lenny? I refrained from fucking with you for years. Then you started opening your pie hole. With insults. I guess Asswipe told you to do it. But you rarely debate without hurling insults. I'm quite sure if the management on ECCIE would crack down on this forum, and only true debate was allowed, you, Asswipe, and CJ would be in trouble. You couldn't handle it.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:27 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
LMAO you start of (sic) with insults, and think you are making a meaningful thread. Number one you group anyone who disagrees with your slanted vision of reality a liberal. Number two most of anything you post on this forum is either a lie or BS. Anytime a link is posted showing you are full of shit the only result is a meltdown with name calling. If you think you are above the fray you are disillusioned.
Case in point - another limp post by one of our unintelligent resident liberals demonstrating an inability to present factual evidence, logic or well-reasoned arguments.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:30 PM   #59
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry Charlie. You're the douche-bag, as usual, on several levels.
The definition of "illiberal" is;
adjective
1. narrowminded; bigoted.

2. Archaic.
  1. not generous in giving; miserly; niggardly; stingy.
  2. Chiefly Literary. without culture or refinement; unscholarly; vulgar.
The only things it lacks are a picture of trump and a group picture of you and the gang'

Quote:
You're the douche-bag. Today's liberals ARE illiberal - by John Stuart Mill's definition.

That's why whenever today's liberals lose an election, they whine and moan and say things like - "I can't believe so many people voted against their own self-interest!" And they don't say it to be funny, or with a trace of irony either.
You are half right asshole. Everyone who loses an election says something similar. A loser who doesn't think he should've won is a loser squared. Like you, L2
The words you attribute to Mill are taken out of context and from what Mill calls a "popular dictum". In your world of talking points and tweets, defining it's exact meaning requires more work than you're worth. It is from a lengthy book and isn't a definition of liberal or illiberal.

Since you accept Mill as a quotable and reliable source, a much more appropriate quote would be;

"I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it."

Douche-bag.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mill book.jpg (40.6 KB, 41 views)
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 06:33 PM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

^ Meltdown continues

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women