Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35200
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2015, 11:58 AM   #1
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Photographers Wanted!

I'm thinking about changing my hair color soon, which means I'll need new photos. I was wondering if you guys could give me some good suggestions on a photographer who will charge a decent rate, not an arm and a leg. But also someone professional who can really capture my beauty and make some beautiful photos for me!
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
FLA
Valued Poster

Easy task, your a beautiful woman! ❤️❤️
FLA is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:33 AM   #3
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

If you ever travel to Buffalo... I have some good references....
I'm more a hobbyist photographer.... but my pictures are quite good and I've done a few showcases....
I have a knack for getting girls relaxed while at the same time excited about the photography session.
Normally, I invite the girl to my studio... which is quite homey.... and then talk a bit... talk a bit more... offer some wine or champagne... and a plate of krill and cocktail sauce....
That usually breaks the ice quite nicely.... and a nice photography session soon follows. If you ever find yourself in WNY... please be sure to contact me....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:46 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit View Post
But also someone professional who can really capture my beauty and make some beautiful photos for me!
"Capture your beauty"?

Took a look at your showcase.... I agree..... Your beauty done run away.....No idea where to find it much less capture it......

But please.....

No more photos posted.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 02:47 AM   #5
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not a professional photographer, but I have professional gear and will do it for free. No strings attached, no compensation expected whatsoever. You own all rights to all of the pics and I won't post them anywhere. I just think it'd be fun to take pics of a beautiful naked woman, and that would be payment enough for me.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:50 AM   #6
DrewBerryMoore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
"Capture your beauty"?

Took a look at your showcase.... I agree..... Your beauty done run away.....No idea where to find it much less capture it......

But please.....

No more photos posted.....
A bit mean spirited. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not our place to judge what people find attractive. And Jessica is a decent looking woman. You could do far worse than her. But then who am I to judge. And as far as need for more photos, no one asked for your opinion. She wants them and asking they be taken. But it was a pleasure to hear of your quite judgemental thoughts.
DrewBerryMoore is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:02 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBerryMoore View Post
A bit mean spirited. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not our place to judge what people find attractive. And Jessica is a decent looking woman. You could do far worse than her. But then who am I to judge. And as far as need for more photos, no one asked for your opinion. She wants them and asking they be taken. But it was a pleasure to hear of your quite judgemental thoughts.
The OP needs no pictures. Lmfao I wonder how she finally figured that out?

Who are you to judge is right. Yet you do...just like Whispers and the rest of us.
But for some reason it's okay for you voice your opinion but not others? What's going on here in KC has the cold effected some of you guys? If you feel this provider is worthy of "your" attention why don't you go bang the shit out of her and stop the personal attack on a brother. Or are you one guys with no social skills and no self esteem that feels they "need" to see bottom tear hookers to be accepted? Some one sold you a bunch of bull shit if you feel that way. Get it in your head "you" are paying them!!! You don't need anything except cash! And that's pretty much all they are interested in! I understand perhaps you have been rejected in the real world and that hurts. But this is the hobby world. Grow a pair and go bang a hot one! We'll look forward to the review!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:13 AM   #8
8turkeybacon
Registered Member

It is pretty sad that you have the time and emotional / mental energy to actually take this whole thing on as a crusade. lol I mean .. You argue like any of this actually matters. Guess what? It doesn't. Or .. at least not to people who have actual lives, actual loved ones in said lives, actual other things to think about than THIS pointless drivel. This is so fucking funny. All of it. Most especially your pathetic, sad ass. Ugly or handsome, it does not matter.

You are ugly and empty on the inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
The OP needs no pictures. Lmfao I wonder how she finally figured that out?

Who are you to judge is right. Yet you do...just like Whispers and the rest of us.
But for some reason it's okay for you voice your opinion but not others? What's going on here in KC has the cold effected some of you guys? If you feel this provider is worthy of "your" attention why don't you go bang the shit out of her and stop the personal attack on a brother. Or are you one guys with no social skills and no self esteem that feels they "need" to see bottom tear hookers to be accepted? Some one sold you a bunch of bull shit if you feel that way. Get it in your head "you" are paying them!!! You don't need anything except cash! And that's pretty much all they are interested in! I understand perhaps you have been rejected in the real world and that hurts. But this is the hobby world. Grow a pair and go bang a hot one! We'll look forward to the review!
8turkeybacon is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:24 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8turkeybacon View Post
It is pretty sad that you have the time and emotional / mental energy to actually take this whole thing on as a crusade. lol I mean .. You argue like any of this actually matters. Guess what? It doesn't. Or .. at least not to people who have actual lives, actual loved ones in said lives, actual other things to think about than THIS pointless drivel. This is so fucking funny. All of it. Most especially your pathetic, sad ass. Ugly or handsome, it does not matter.

You are ugly and empty on the inside.
First off Welcome to Eccie! Thank you for joining and jumping in to share! How sad you need to hide behind a handle.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:27 AM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Hey MODS Wouldn't this be better suited for ISO???
Old 01-03-2016, 09:28 AM   #11
8turkeybacon
Registered Member

I am confused: Is "still looking" not a handle as well? Please explain this to me. Is that your actual, given name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
First off Welcome to Eccie! Thank you for joining and jumping in to share! How sad you need to hide behind a handle.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:30 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I am confused: Is "still looking" not a handle as well? Please explain this to me. Is that your actual, given name?
Yes you are! You can call me "SL".
Old 01-03-2016, 09:31 AM   #13
8turkeybacon
Registered Member

And actually, you need not reply. Or do. I don't care. This is my last post on this depressing and incestuous little board. lol
Old 01-03-2016, 09:49 AM   #14
@rlo726
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
And actually, you need not reply. Or do. I don't care. This is my last post on this depressing and incestuous little board. lol
I'm with you 8TB. I'm gone, as long as malcontents are allowed to spew vitriol without repercussions, I will not post again.

So long.
@rlo726 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:53 AM   #15
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:

Hang in there dude, this board is better than what you have seen so far. Don't let a few trolls that doesn't have much of a posting history on our side of the board run you off.
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women