Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160293
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2022, 08:05 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
No. ... Trump said that He would look into pardons for
the 6th Jan protest people who have been treated unfairly.

You shouldn't comment about it if you DON'T KNOW what was said.
I KNOW - 'cause I saw and heard Him say it.

### Salty
I did too bubblicious! Typical Trump Trope.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:17 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I did too bubblicious! Typical Trump Trope.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 08:31 PM   #18
VerySkeptical
BANNED

On Jan. 7th, Trump said the following in a videotaped address.

"The next day, in a videotaped address, he said, finally, that he was “outraged” by the “heinous attack” on the Capitol. “America is and must always be a nation of law and order,” he said. “The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

Then he changed his mind.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29G2NL

Quote:
No. ... Trump said that He would look into pardons for
the 6th Jan protest people who have been treated unfairly.

You shouldn't comment about it if you DON'T KNOW what was said.
I KNOW - 'cause I saw and heard Him say it.

### Salty
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:05 PM   #19
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerwise View Post
To the OPs question, my prediction is "No!" the trip to NYC will make no difference in crime rates.

Both sides are fighting so hard to be right and the biggest sin in America today is admitting to a mistake. Thus, Biden and the mayor can do nothing to change the crime rate because if they do, the first step is admitting hwat they already did was a mistake.

When did making a mistake become such a high felony? SOmeone here point to the person, politician or not that is alive that has never made a mistake. There is no one, so why has admitting to a mistake such a bad thing in today's society?

The problem with the present administration is all they seem to make is mistakes, name one policy that has improved our lives, improved the world, improved anything?? So, now Biden sits in his throne room not being allowed to say he fucked up and has Jen Psaki answer all the questions.

I did not vote in the election when Trump ran against Hillary, probably a mistake, I admit it. I did not like either candidate and could not with a clear conscience vote for either one. But although Trump has a mouth that i dislike, he did a lot of good for the nation and all on $1 a year salary. I can respect that and i can admit I was wrong he was a good President. I did not vote for Biden in 2020 but when he won, I respected that and I hoped he would better the nation, I hoped he would unite us as Americans again. It did not happen and all he is doing is making things much worse and dividing useven further. If I had voted for Biden I would admit I made a mistake, but I did not.

I make mistakes everyday, I had a provider come into my place and see the cash on a dresser and she took it and ran a cah and dash. I made a mistake in putin gthe cash where I did, but I admitted i made that mistake and because I can admit it, i took measures into my hands and fixed the problem. The cash is now laid on the other side of the room, meaning she has to get through me to get out the door. No cash and dash since that time.

I hope Biden's visit makes a difference, I hope he and the mayor are successful in bringing crime rates down. I really do hope for that. As I beleive no American deserves to be raped, murdered, robbed, burglarized, beaten, nor abused because some idiots cannot admit they made a mistake and learn from that mistake.
The left does not accept apologies or admissions to mistakes. They use that against the right at each and every turn. Look at Whoopie Goldberg. She fucked up. Look at Gina Carano. She was correct. Who got cancelled? Who gave a plastic apology? So the right can't admit a mistake because of the left. The left can't admit a mistake because some of them don't believe they made a mistake (gun control, cash bail, shorter prison sentences, etc.) and they can't take the chance that they will get cancelled by their own people. The left is very rigid.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 09:06 PM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
On Jan. 7th, Trump said the following in a videotaped address.

"The next day, in a videotaped address, he said, finally, that he was “outraged” by the “heinous attack” on the Capitol. “America is and must always be a nation of law and order,” he said. “The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

Then he changed his mind.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29G2NL

What???
Old 02-05-2022, 09:30 PM   #21
VerySkeptical
BANNED

What do you mean, "what?"?
Trump flip-flopped (changed his mind) his position regarding the people who stormed the Capitol. The day after (Jan. 7th) the riot, his statement, "And to those who broke the law, you will pay.” turned into him offering pardons because he claims they were treated "unfairly".
Any other questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
What???
Old 02-05-2022, 09:42 PM   #22
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
What do you mean, "what?"?
Trump flip-flopped (changed his mind) his position regarding the people who stormed the Capitol. The day after (Jan. 7th) the riot, his statement, "And to those who broke the law, you will pay.” turned into him offering pardons because he claims they were treated "unfairly".
Any other questions?
Yes, have you actually read the contents of the link?
Old 02-05-2022, 09:43 PM   #23
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Yeah... Another question...

You DO understand that A YEAR has passed between the
two statements? ... And in that year - a lot of the people
have been treated unfairly. ... Which is the reason
Trump will considour pardons for them.

... You might have learned all this in primary school
IF you would've paid attention.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 11:11 PM   #24
VerySkeptical
BANNED

How have they been treated unfairly? In that year he hasn't said shit about their treatment until July. When he claimed it was antifa.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...pitol-rioters/

You DO realize Trump's story about Jan. 6th has constantly changed and that he told over 30,000 lies while in office?

Let's have some documented instances of unfairness. You realize your word means nothing and, if he could have, Trump would have kept you out of the US. He only kept you as a parrot and for your illegal vote.

Like you learned how to spell "consider"?
Quote:
... Yeah... Another question...

You DO understand that A YEAR has passed between the
two statements? ... And in that year - a lot of the people
have been treated unfairly. ... Which is the reason
Trump will considour pardons for them.

... You might have learned all this in primary school
IF you would've paid attention.

#### Salty
Old 02-05-2022, 11:19 PM   #25
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Sure did. It proves the video isn't a deepfake and that the video is real. Did you notice the WH confirmed the video was accurate?

"The post (here) shows a video of Trump in which he can be heard saying, “The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay […] Now congress has certified the results, a new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th , my focus now turns to ensuring a smooth orderly and seamless transition of power.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Yes, have you actually read the contents of the link?
Old 02-05-2022, 11:27 PM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
How have they been treated unfairly? In that year he hasn't said shit about their treatment until July. When he claimed it was antifa.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...pitol-rioters/

You DO realize Trump's story about Jan. 6th has constantly changed and that he told over 30,000 lies while in office?

Let's have some documented instances of unfairness. You realize your word means nothing and, if he could have, Trump would have kept you out of the US. He only kept you as a parrot and for your illegal vote.

Like you learned how to spell "consider"?
https://ncpolicywatch.com/2021/12/08...d-at-d-c-jail/

Here is one source but I know that you will refuse to believe it. Then again, you're talking about the physical conditions in the jailhouse run by a assistant warden who posted on her facebook page that she wanted to see people hung for the "insurrection". How about the idea that Americans have been held for nearly a year for charges like trespassing and vandalism? They have not been found guilty of anything yet. Wouldn't this rise to unfair treatment?
Old 02-06-2022, 03:47 AM   #27
Computerwise
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Trump lied? Wait, a politician lied? What a fucking discovery! Who cares? He is no longer your President why does it make a difference? Who fucking cares??

Let's talk about who is your President right now. Has he lied? The real question is has ever said a truth? Any man that can stand in front of the nation and the world and say Afghanistan was "a success!" Is a baffoon and a massive in your face liar. But again Biden is and has been a politician his entire life. So, he has had plenty of practice.

Trump lied, Biden lies, no shit?! Politicians do not always say truthful statements? Wow, what an amazing discovery.

AOC has said if you criticize her it is because you must want to date her. First that is the most narcissistic statement I have heard a politician state. If that were not a lie we have a lot of men on this website that has to just want suck Trump's penis. Because no one can shut up about him.

News flash, All politicians lie, in fact all people lie. I would get the poster lies, hell he is on a whore website, think he tells the truth about that? That's right we all lie. Ok, no real revelation there. Why are people so offended when they are lied to but turn around and lie to others. And when you are caught on a lie a long list of why you lied is given, meaning when you lie it is okay. How hypocritical.

I said this over and over when Clinton had Monica and lied about it. A married man got his dick sucked by a woman that was not his wife and then he lied about it. So what, I would lie too, lol. I never got on Clinton because he lied, and i thought he was a good President.
Computerwise is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 06:02 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Of course Biden's visit won't make a difference. Trump's would not either. A President can't affect crime in a major city, other than encouraging city leaders to take the right steps.
or the left steps, as the case seems to have been during the past year!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 06:06 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
[FONT="Times New Roman"]What do you mean, "what?"?
Trump flip-flopped (changed his mind) ... questions?
Yea, I have one, at least!

How do you know what WAS on Trump's mind?

With respect to the OP topic .... my answer to the OP question: No.

It's highly likely that Bitten didn't even know where he was.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 09:11 PM   #30
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Biden's trip to bathroom doesn't come with any results because someone has to tell him where his weenie is.
kochu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women