Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #1
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default My approach needs work

For those few who know me, I'm legendary for my incompetent hobbying and "bad luck," and have been encouraged on ocassion to make a journal on here of my failed exploits to amuse people. After this weeks' legendary failures - which included accidentally convincing a provider to stop providing as a lifestyle - I WILL start that journal of public self-humiliation.

In the meantime, I need help with my approach, which is where most of my failures happen.

Out of 13 attempts this week, I've had one meet, two NCNS, and mostly after an initial text or two (no one seems to pick up the phone) - loss of communication. Here's my general format (texts)

TG: Hello! I'M TG. I'm inquiring into your availability for an appointment this evening / tomorrow. Do you have any open bookings?

Provider: Yes.

TG: May I inquire if you have any multi-hour specials, and do you outcall? I'm staying at a nice hotel with a hot tub and a fireplace in my room, and I would prefer that to another venue.

The conversation goes one of three routes here.

1. She asks if I'm a cop - to which I say, "No, but for your own safety, Google "Do cops have to say they are a cop?" They don't, it's a misnomer. Safety comes from screening and references.

2. I do outcalls, how long do you want to hang out?

3. I do not do outcalls.

From there, I usually ask for 2-4 hours, and tag on the additional question of if they will be treated to dinner if our appointment is happening near a time where someone might reasonably be hungry, and not want to spend their own money on food - especially fine dining.

At some point in this conversation, she says no, or she goes silent, or if I reinitiate the conversation an hour later to ask if she ruled me out, she re-asks how long, or says "Give me a minute" but then is permanently silent.

None will do dinner - not even an outcall, compensated, 5 star dining experience.

Help me out here. I would expect hit or miss on scheduling, but to continually cast a net and catch nothing is infuriating.

What is spooking people about that exchange?
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
Guest050817-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 326604
My ECCIE Reviews

You could just send the provider a single PM with your screening info and request.

Having that happen over 10 times seems very odd.
Guest050817-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:10 PM   #3
Guest050817-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 326604
My ECCIE Reviews

Posted twice
Guest050817-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:10 AM   #4
shambala
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Sounds like you go into too much info in your messages. Keep it short & sweet. "Hi, I'd like to schedule 2 hrs with you."

If you feel the need to tell them about googling cops, do after you meet. I'd say during after sex chit chat when getting dressed & she is leaving.

Maybe do more homework. Many providers state whether they do incalls / outcalls or both, so you don't need to ask them if they do, just tell them you want outcall. (You don't need to tell them why... because I have room w/ fireplace, etc).

Again, doing homework - some providers offer "Dinner Dates" on their menu of services.

Hope I was able to help you with some useful information. Good luck!
shambala is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:20 AM   #5
shambala
Valued Poster

Oh, and I'm probably not what you're looking for, but if you are in the area, you can take me out for a 5 star dining experience.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:17 AM   #6
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you would have better luck putting your desired time range, length of outcall, the fact that part of that scheduled time will be spend dining, and screening info in a single PM or email and sending that.

Too many of the women around here are used to hobbyist asking to go out to eat off the clock that they may assume that is what you are looking for.

If a woman posts her phone number she is getting many text messages and generally they may feel the more a potential client texts without being specific about a time, the more likely they are just trying to waste her time.

You may also be selecting the wrong providers for the type of experience you want or they don't care to spend that much time with a single gent for their own reasons.

Here's an example of a successful email/PM:

Quote:
Hello _________,

(insert greeting) (insert compliment) I would like to book a four hour dinner date outcall to a upscale hotel in (insert area of town). I would like to start the appointment between (insert specific time range).

My references are (insert references). I'm a (insert physical description) and my phone number is (insert hobby phone). Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

RandomHobbyistName
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:07 AM   #7
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

SA Angel, that's very good advice, and precisely what I need to do. Thanks much.

One more question - I read another thread that I liked, which discussed booking a one hour session, and requesting to extend if you have chemistry. I *really* like this idea - hiring someone for a multi-hour session where I end up disappointed because our personalities aren't a good fit leaves me frustrated. I want the social interaction up front as a screening process - I have learned repeatedly that if a provider is passive (I'm timid and very passive) we won't mix well.

Give me an approach where I can communicate that I prefer multi-hour sessions, but that I'd like to book a one hour meet and greet with an option to extend if she is free and we are ... compatible.

I had a multi-hour session this week where 4 hours in we were still chatting, she seemed to really like me waxing on poetically about her beauty, and when we finally started fooling around, she started sobbing, told me that she hated what she did, was disgusted with herself, that I was too nice, and that I had convinced her that she deserved a better life. I would never ask for a refund, and I'm such a soft bitch that I gave her more to try helping her change her life.

But I hate having been in that situation, and I need to screen providers. More advice is welcome.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:15 AM   #8
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambala View Post
Oh, and I'm probably not what you're looking for, but if you are in the area, you can take me out for a 5 star dining experience.
*laughing* I have taken hobbyists out before, specifically to solicit advice for professional development. Hobby development? I unfortunately dined alone last night, so I invited another table to join my table so I could pick up their check, in exchange for their story. I enjoy hearing about people and their lives.

I felt awkward, so I started out with, "Fellas, I'm not gay, but I haven't done anything nice for anyone yet today, so I wanted to offer for you to join my table and I'll pick up your tab."
Old 09-02-2016, 10:43 AM   #9
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

While I appreciate the texts I ALWAYS ask for a pm for verification..with 2 RECENT refs. I do check...but everyone has there own screening process. But the conversation style that u approach the situation with sounds great to me...but it may be different reasons. The timing may be off or honestly honestly maybe providers have been stood up so much in the past for multi hour appts providers feel like its taking a chance! I have just read so much stuff and experienced my own fails...but good luck to you!
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:44 AM   #10
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I think you would have better luck putting your desired time range, length of outcall, the fact that part of that scheduled time will be spend dining, and screening info in a single PM or email and sending that.

Too many of the women around here are used to hobbyist asking to go out to eat off the clock that they may assume that is what you are looking for.

If a woman posts her phone number she is getting many text messages and generally they may feel the more a potential client texts without being specific about a time, the more likely they are just trying to waste her time.

You may also be selecting the wrong providers for the type of experience you want or they don't care to spend that much time with a single gent for their own reasons.

Angel your def like an angel...you always say what I am thinking
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 01:35 PM   #11
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

It was just pointed out to me that specials are not the same as multi-hour packages (like a dinner date), but that specials are instead last ditch attempts to get money to pay for bills when business isn't steady - thus asking about multi-hour specials to a provider who isn't desperate is probably causing many to avoid me as a cheapskate.

If that's the case, I've potentially been offending providers since I started hobbying. I have always had poor rate of return on my initial communications....if I have been sounding like a cheap deal shopper looking for a discount all this time instead of a gentleman looking for more than a 30-60 minute encounter, I am mortified.

Good heavens!
Old 09-02-2016, 01:38 PM   #12
shambala
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
...I invited another table to join my table so I could pick up their check, in exchange for their story. I enjoy hearing about people and their lives.

"...I haven't done anything nice for anyone yet today, so I wanted to offer for you to join my table and I'll pick up your tab."
That's nice. A true Gentleman. Kudos to you.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:19 PM   #13
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It was just pointed out to me that specials are not the same as multi-hour packages (like a dinner date), but that specials are instead last ditch attempts to get money to pay for bills when business isn't steady - thus asking about multi-hour specials to a provider who isn't desperate is probably causing many to avoid me as a cheapskate.

If that's the case, I've potentially been offending providers since I started hobbying. I have always had poor rate of return on my initial communications....if I have been sounding like a cheap deal shopper looking for a discount all this time instead of a gentleman looking for more than a 30-60 minute encounter, I am mortified.

Good heavens!
Unfortunately, I think that could be correct.
If you are looking for extended packages - perhaps something bespoke - then send an email introducing yourself. Be clear (but polite) about what you are seeking (outcall/dinner date/and state the date and time) - but keep it to a paragraph in length (no variations of War and Peace). It's finding the line between being socially adroit and fun to spend time with...

Just chalk the prior attempts up to experience and draw a line under it...
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:37 PM   #14
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
Angel your def like an angel...you always say what I am thinking
Thank you. I've enjoyed seeing your lovely self beautify the boards. You are gorgeous.

Quote:
SA Angel, that's very good advice, and precisely what I need to do. Thanks much.
You are very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
I want the social interaction up front as a screening process - I have learned repeatedly that if a provider is passive (I'm timid and very passive) we won't mix well.

Give me an approach where I can communicate that I prefer multi-hour sessions, but that I'd like to book a one hour meet and greet with an option to extend if she is free and we are ... compatible.
Then I suggest you make that clear. Instead of asking for four hours tell her that you want a hour of company for dinner with the option to extend your time longer.

"I'd like for you to meet me for dinner and I'll have your one hour rate ready to hand you discreetly when you arrive. Before the hour is up if I feel that our personalities are a good match I'll ask you to keep me company for the remainder of the evening and give you the donation for (another three hours/the difference between your one hour and dinner date rates) at that time as well."

If you do this you MUST screen your intended companion THOROUGHLY. You don't want to hand your cash to woman who will just leave immediately after she gets your money. Further screening will also answer any question about if she has a dinner date package or not.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #15
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post

You are dead on, darling.

Please, send as much info as you can at one time, in a PM. It shows you're serious, and exactly what you're wanting.

The back and forth of texting runs me nuts!....especially if it's someone I've never met. It's just too much time/energy invested to run into a dead end.

And I love extended dates

Alisha...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women