Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2015, 05:22 AM   #46
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Tattoos used to be for sailors, convicts and bikers. I wish they still were. It keeps these people from getting jobs if they are visible.They are real popular with gang members as well. I am pretty open minded but they are looked down on by society in general. Get a big sleeve on your arm or one on your face ,neck and then complain about not being able to find work. You can find work but it might be in a bar or in an office you have to cover them up. I sure don't like seeing too much on a women. Tattoo's used to be rebellious, but it is conformity turned into bad judgement. Not to mention the chances of catching, staph, or hepatitis from a dirty facility or a bad needle. I know a guy that has to take interferon once a month for hepatitis he caught from a dirty needle. All of these girls would look much better without all of that stuff on them.
Greenflag is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 12:55 PM   #47
The57Kid
Registered Member

If women want to look like sailors , bikers and truck drivers that is their right. My right is to spend my time with women who had enough self respect and self control to NOT make their body look like a subway wall. And poison themselves with the toxins contained in many inks.
I am NOT zero tolerance. My girlfriend has a couple small tats for which I have forgiven her. I've seen ladies with one or two so long as they are NOT on the arms , legs, neck , hands, chest or belly and/or face. The proverbial "tramp stamp " is not a deal killer with me. I've even seen a couple that I kinda liked ; thought they were cute.
As with many things the key is restraint. The great artist knows when to stop ; less is more.
For you ladies who are big fans of ink and are proud of the ( mostly ) bad artwork now adorning your bodies, a question - Have you seen tats on elderly people ? You do realize that is how YOU will look in 20 , 30 , 40 years ? . Are you looking forward to that ?

Some cause for hope - women getting tats now outnumber men getting them 2 to 1.
Hopefully at some point they will be seen as quaint , passé . The sooner the better.
The57Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:42 PM   #48
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think what I got out of the OP statement was ...

Is that each and every women's body is a work of art in and of itself. Her softness, her curves, her gentle moving gracefulness, each body it's own unique stunning master piece ...

so placing a tattoo on it is much like spay painting graffiti on the Mona Lisa ... and I do agree with him and that point of view ... and, I too, specifically avoid the "over tatted" which is a quite subjective term and one of the reasons the reviews include a section of tattoos.

Everyone's opinion of "over tatted" is different - to some one tattoo maybe over tatted to others several. So girls from a pure marketing perspective, it might be wise to consider that every tattoo runs the risk of narrowing your potential economic base, and making money is why you are here in the first place. You are most welcome to do as you please ... it is absolutely your body ... BUT ... I think the OP was trying to do a kindness by pointing out to many of you younger ladies that many of the older gentleman (and let's face it we typically have more hobby money and time) dislike tattoos or at least the "overly tattooed" and I think he was just trying to make you aware of the potential lose of income that getting carried away with tattooing might bring your way.

I additionally think that what he intended to do was to create a situation where all the guys that agreed with him would chime in on the same thread so that the ladies could see the potential market risk or potential lost income from getting a pair of sleeves or that huge back tattoo etc.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #49
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

DID YOU KNOW THAT HOOTERS WAITRESSES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE TATTOOS AT ALL ? ? ? I USED TO KNOW A GIRL WHO WORKED AS A HOOTERS WAITRESS ,,, LIKE WHEN I WAS 18 YEARS OLD + AND + SHE WAS ALSO A BEAUTY PAGAENT CONTESTANT !!! SHE TOLD ME = NO TATTOOS AT HOOTERS !!! ... I RECENTLY ASKED ANOTHER TATTOOED FRIEND WHO EATS AT HOOTERS ;;; IF THE " NO TATTOO " RULE WAS STILL IN EFFECT !!! I HEARD THAT HOOTERS STILL BANS TATTOOS ON WAITRESSES ... EVEN THOUGH IT IS 2O15 NOW !!! LOL : D
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:32 PM   #50
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews

MY INKED (( FORMER )) DOUBLES PARTNER TURNED ME ON TO THIS VIDEO OF THIS YOUNG LIL THING GETTING HER ASSHOLE TATTOOED IN MIAMI AT A TATTOO CONVENTION !!! WHAT A SEXY KOOK : )

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef6_1390077520
" GIRL GETS ASSHOLE TATTOO " = KRYPTONITE FOR THE TAT-PHOBE ORIGINAL POSTER : )
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:17 PM   #51
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim View Post
MY INKED (( FORMER )) DOUBLES PARTNER TURNED ME ON TO THIS VIDEO OF THIS YOUNG LIL THING GETTING HER ASSHOLE TATTOOED IN MIAMI AT A TATTOO CONVENTION !!! WHAT A SEXY KOOK : )

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef6_1390077520
" GIRL GETS ASSHOLE TATTOO " = KRYPTONITE FOR THE TAT-PHOBE ORIGINAL POSTER : )
I would have tattooed my face on her ass for free...ijs

Really like the part of the video where she says "It feels so fucking good!" - Damn!
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 06:21 PM   #52
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

<Fail> duplicate post..
Old 06-01-2015, 06:21 PM   #53
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

I find there are many ladies that are very sexy with their ink - especially when it reflects who they are and their personality.

My personal preference are the pieces that are more artistic and well done with sharp colors and contrasts -or- well shaded pieces.

So its great that we live in Candy Land and WALDT...
Old 06-03-2015, 03:30 AM   #54
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

I can sympathize with the subject. It is very difficult to find good quality tattoos that compliment one's body. Most people get tattooed when too young to know better, are not willing to spend the money on high quality tattoos, or try to take too much artistic control over their tattoos from a good artist. Ppl also don't take care of them, exposing them to the sun frequently, speeding up the fading process.

I started mine late, found one of the best female artist in the country, and allowed her to do what she thought would match my body. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin as I did until after I got my tats. I have many, yet I hardly ever show them outside the bedroom. My tattoos have been displayed on several tattoo magazines.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #55
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews

OP- list of providers with no tats:
Carolina Girl Holly
click website and showcase

like others mentioned, no regrets, my dad had them, I guess he made an impression on me and I hate needles
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:49 AM   #56
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Cat Van Dee

Class ~V~ Trash
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:58 PM   #57
Guest072015-2
Luxury Paramour

User ID: 284340
My ECCIE Reviews

I have one tiny tattoo that no one ever notices. I think some tattoos are very pretty if tastefully done. I'm too afraid of needles to ever get any more but I do fantasize about getting naked with a ridiculously hot tatted up man such as David Beckham.
Guest072015-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:17 PM   #58
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitara Devi View Post
Currently I do not have tats, but being Hindu, I've been considering getting a small OM sign on my arm or wrist for the longest time. I have yet to get this done but I'm thinking that something delicate in size would look elegant and tame on my petite frame. Just waiting for the inspiration to actually really get it done.
Sitara Devi
Hello stranger

Mine is the size of a quarter and represents the most intense day of my life. It's understated and very personal. It has meaning to only 2 people and I love that....
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:49 AM   #59
python54
Valued Poster

Well, I'm 62 and have come to like many of the great artworks some ladies have. In my younger days in San Fran, if you didn't have long hair, bell bottoms, love beads and a peace sign button you were out of place.

My favorite inkings are the colorful ones even if extensive. Some I dislike.

It the " I don't like Danish cheese but I like cheese Danish".

We tend to not think outside our own box. I decided not to think outside the box but simply threw my box away My life rules....be honest, ethical and caring. Ink away ladies and express yourself! I personally love most of it!
python54 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:35 PM   #60
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

i dont look at people who are tattooed as damaged goods, i look at us like free spirits that have a much more open mind then some of the judgemental dudes on this thread. i love traveling to other countries and seeing government employees, cfos, etc with tattoos. its amazing that i can be looked down over tattoos when i
1) pay taxes
2) graduated college
3) have no criminal record
4) spend time and energy volunteering
5) help dogs find forever homes
6) call my grandma twice a week just to say hi
you know, the important things in life. the things that give true value...

but its ok, because many on the "outside world" look down and judge us for having promiscuous sex. *GASP*

without even looking at some of the guys on this thread, i wouldnt even allow them to see my naked. its the godliness that turns me off.

good thing they arent wanting me as a wife and good thing i dont view them as my higher power or any of the other important people that i have to answer to.

to each their own when it comes to non harming of others, live and let live.
xoxo

then again, the OP wrote this a year and a half ago.. maybe he has matured since.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women