Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Question for the ladies (but guys feel free to respond too)

This question is mainly for the ladies but guys feel free to comment as well. I am wondering if I would be considered an abnormal or a too high of a workload client. For the most part I do hour appointments with providers. Of that hour, I like to engage in some type of sexual activity for 45 minutes or so, and maybe even more if I have seen the lady a few times before and we are comfortable with each other. Now in that 45 or more minutes, of those I like to fuck for around 30 minutes or so, maybe even more. I love oral and fondling and all that stuff too, but fucking is my favorite.

Now I have had some women who seem to love it and praise me for my stamina and such. They may be sincere and some may just be saying that to make me feel good. Some other providers have been the opposite though, pushing me to hurry up, that it is taking too long, that they can't fuck that much, they are getting too sore, stuff like that. Now I always have lube with me so that isn't an issue. I also think I am a decent looking guy in pretty good shape in my early 40s so I don't think I am too disgusting to be with, but I know that we all have our likes and dislikes but in general I don't think any provider has found me to be an ick so to speak.

During sex, I always try to be attentive to the woman's pleasure, as that is a big turn on for me if I am (or at least think I am) giving her pleasure. I go down on a woman if she allows it and have no problem staying down there for a while if I get clues that she is enjoying it. So I don't have the attitude that it is just about me and my pleasure. I treat a provider almost as I would treat a woman I was dating as far as the sexual aspect goes.

So, based on things a few providers have told me and maybe from my own interpretation of some things said to me, I sometimes wonder if I would be considered a high workload client, that I am not like most clients, and if even some of my favorites who I see fairly regularly might wish I wasn't so fuck crazy or wish I came quicker. And for you ladies, if knowing this in advance would not see me because of this knowledge. Any comments are welcome, either by response here or through PM if you prefer. I thank you all for your thoughts and input.

Happy New Year and here's looking forward to a great 2017!
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:55 AM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

It seems like you may be into PSE sessions. Are you meeting with ladies who solely offer GFE? It is a nuanced distinction, but there are differences related to style, pace, stamina, and intensity. There are some companions who it is said that before sharing time with them, you should "eat your Wheaties." But it seems some of the ladies you are referring to are outpaced by you. Which doesn't mean anything is wrong with them.

"Some other providers have been the opposite though, pushing me to hurry up, that it is taking too long, that they can't fuck that much, they are getting too sore, stuff like that. "

You'd definitely encounter a problem with causing harm to providers if you don't heed their concerns. Unfortunately, there are some men who have a misconception that play doesn't need to stop just because they've paid money to spend time with a sex worker. <----- That is totally unacceptable and it's abusive logic.

In the moment, you need to stop immediately even if you have the stamina and energy to keep going. After the fact, if a provider is inclined to share with you any more details, listen intently. The feedback from someone you've seen regularly will be much more useful than advice from people who haven't met you.

"So, based on things a few providers have told me and maybe from my own interpretation of some things said to me... even some of my favorites who I see fairly regularly might wish I wasn't so fuck crazy or wish I came quicker."
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Thank you for your input Lena. I do appreciate your thoughts and take on the matter. I just want to clarify though, if a provider, or woman in my civie life for that matter, has ever told me to stop doing anything because I was hurting them I did immediately. I am not a sadist. I am very respectful. I agree that just because I paid a sex worker, I can't do whatever I want or ignore their wishes. However the flip side of that is if I pay for an hour, I don't like getting 20 minutes of service. Obviously if that happens I am not a repeat client. But I never force the issue as that isn't cool.

I do like the GFE experience, as I love kissing and I tend to see those ladies more. But I guess I didn't know that the GFE experience meant you couldn't engage in intercourse for more than 15 minutes (as from what I understand is the average time). Maybe I am just expecting too much then as 15 minute sessions I almost view as a quickie. So maybe I have a different view than most.

I also was mostly referring to providers that would say they are sore and we have only been having sex for 10 minutes or less. That to me is telling me they have seen too many clients before me and should have taken a break before booking a one hour appointment with me. Or am I wrong in thinking that? I do admit these providers are mostly the Backpage girls who want to do as little as they have to for their money. And before anyone tells me not to see BP girls, they are unfortunately the only option most of the time in the area I live.

I'm guessing that I am definitely a "eat your Wheaties" kind of client then, and am probably not the norm. Maybe that should be a question I ask a provider before agreeeing on a session....."Did you eat your Wheaties today?" Lol.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #4
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooliganmike23 View Post
I'm guessing that I am definitely a "eat your Wheaties" kind of client then, and am probably not the norm. Maybe that should be a question I ask a provider before agreeeing on a session....."Did you eat your Wheaties today?" Lol.
I can't eat Wheaties anymore, goddam gluten allergy If I eat a big bowl of granola will you come see me? LOL
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:18 PM   #5
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I can't eat Wheaties anymore, goddam gluten allergy If I eat a big bowl of granola will you come see me? LOL
Damn Claire after seeing your showcase, reading about you and your reviews, if I lived near you I probably would be broke! But I guarantee you could never make me a member of your 30 second club. You would be lucky to get me in the 5 minute club orally.

Nice to know that some providers might actually enjoy a good workout!
Old 01-01-2017, 06:28 PM   #6
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Sir, if I had a dollar for every time I've heard that, I would have a fuck ton of dollars. IJS.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:23 PM   #7
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

When a lady comes up with bullshit excuses for what she won't do and why you should hurry up, quit touching her, etc. and doesn't want to provide the service for which she was paid, your duty is to take as long as you can, give her a bad review, and find a real provider. There are lots of posers like this in the hobby, I think it's the only kind Boudin3112 has ever met.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #8
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Buying, I do give bad reviews when I get bad service. Thing is most of those bad providers change their numbers and pictures so often that the review doesn't really follow them and they can continue to provide their shitty service. But I do give honest and objective reviews.

And Claire.....well if you ever tour in the northern part of this country or if I ever get down to Texas, I think we might have to make a wager on your and my claim! I think I would be the winner no matter what happens.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:19 PM   #9
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Sounds like you want to make some hot blooded love with a lonely house wife. Have you tried seeking arrangements, pay girls cannot give you the real thing but they do stop you from falling in love.
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 04:29 PM   #10
rocky50
Gaining Momentum

PSE is what you are looking for. There are providers out there who will accommodate you no matter what your interests. Keep looking.
rocky50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:01 PM   #11
captjackno
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Yes.My 30 second sex sessions wears the ladies out
captjackno is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:34 AM   #12
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That would be fine with me. I do my best to accommodate the fellas!
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:29 AM   #13
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Unless you expect the girl to be in ACG the entire time you are having sex you seem to be a pretty typical client. I honestly try to "stretch out" the bcd activities for most clients to time things so my guest doesn't finish until there is 5 to 10 minutes left of the hour.

As long as you are actually paying attention to her physical cues and stop if she's uncomfortable you should be fine. Trying switching to oral or maybe Russian if your provider is too sore.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:38 AM   #14
Alluring_Amber
Upscale Companion

User ID: 303203
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
When a lady comes up with bullshit excuses for what she won't do and why you should hurry up, quit touching her, etc. and doesn't want to provide the service for which she was paid, your duty is to take as long as you can, give her a bad review, and find a real provider. There are lots of posers like this in the hobby, I think it's the only kind Boudin3112 has ever met.
Wow that's really scary sounding. I think everyone should realize we are human beings.. if your hurting a woman or she needs a break then so be it! Some of us value our vaginas and walls... lol.
Alluring_Amber is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM   #15
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Thanks ladies for your responses. Some say I am typical, others not. SoSexy and SA Angel, you two are my kind of ladies. Amber I never want to hurt a lady. But you can understand what a disappointment it can be if you book an hour with a lady and 15 or 20 minutes into it she is complaining. Just saying in cases like that, the lady maybe shouldn't book a client for an hour knowing what kind of shape she may already be in. But I do appreciate all your input and comments. The ladies from ECCIE seem to be more receptive to a good workout in general.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women