Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Caribbean > Dominican Republic - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137
Default Fields of Dreams (FOD) intel

Our group from www.ifoundthechicas.com filled the resort at FOD and had a giant party at the private mansion one night. I did not stay at FOD, but saw some of the talent there. They have new ownership and are making great strides at getting talent. I would say it is almost up to Blackbeards now. The owners are very customer oriented and are pleasing lots of people with their attitude. The resort looks really good and clean.Rooms are around 50/night and they have a restaurant & bar there. All surround a pool with a jacuzzi up some stairs on the side. Girls are about 40US for ST 1-2 hours, or 75US for all night. Anyway back to the Mansion party. We had a group of about 30 guys and had 50 girls that were either topless or naked. We had several games for the girls for money with lap dancing, licking whipped cream off them, girl-girl kissing, lesbian shows with double dildo, and even a guy-girl show. It was an epic party! The mansion is on side of a mountain overlooking the city. Believe me, it's isolated as we traveled over the roughest road I've ever been on to get to it. There was a huge bar area, BBQ pit and pool and deck. Reminded me of seeing the Playboy mansion! I highly recommend trying FOD and if you get a chance to go to a mansion party.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
huskerdude
Premium Access

Our group ifoundthechicas.com also filled up the resort at Blackbeards where I stayed had had a similar party there one night. The girls at BB had nighties on though. Just as fun. I reviewed blackboards before, so I won't report on it in general, just a few girls.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
Texxan52
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Does FOD allow non overnight guests to come in for a couple of hours?
Texxan52 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
huskerdude
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texxan52 View Post
Does FOD allow non overnight guests to come in for a couple of hours?
Yes, lots of guys come in to FOD just to visit and drink during the day and especially at night to party with the girls. I just got back from a week visit there and had a fantastic time. I have only been to Blackbeards before and I must say I will be going to FOD from now on. The facilities are much better than BB and the girls are almost as hot. Girls at FOD are more younger party girls, whereas the BB girls are more professional. FOD has girls on site 24 hours a day. I would say minimum of around 10 and up to 30 at night. At night the girls dress up in dresses and heels and they have loud music from the bar from about 6PM to midnight. The website for Field of Dreams is www.fieldofdreamsadultresort.c om.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women