Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2017, 09:33 AM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And LUBE first said he was a "Master seArgent " when he started posting here last year, then later promoted himself to " seArgent Major " . He even tries to make his sorry WIDE ASS look good by claiming it in his sig line ! HE'S A FUCKING FRAUD AND STOLEN VALOR POS ! He lies so much, he's gotta be a CLINTON !
He should apply for a job with CNN. His resume could state in big black bold letters in the space that says credentials, " I am A Dam Good Liar".

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:00 AM   #47
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
LukeWarm .... states what SissyLips said ...

.... then embellishes it!!!

...this is the LIE by SISSYLIPS:

"... you like to stalk and look up personal info on massage therapists...you admitted you get their massage license number while in their office and then spend up to 45 min getting personal details on them."

Here is LukeWarm's LIE:

So, LukeWarm isn't repeating the LIE OF SISSYLIPS ....

... he is just making up shit again!

Just like he did about his "war wound" ... started out as a piece of shrapnel "inches from his brain" and then became several pieces of shrapnel ... IN HIS BRAIN !!!
Do you visit massage parlors or not? Or do you want us to assume that you use ECCIE and your near 30,000 post to just to talk politics? There's a reason why you have 30k post and not 1 single review - I would expose you and your alias but I will get banned.
Also, the reason why Sistine hasn't posted your quote is because you have damn near 30k post who has time to go through all your post and find your incriminating post?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:14 AM   #48
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Do you visit massage parlors or not? Or do you want us to assume that you use ECCIE and your near 30,000 post to just to talk politics? There's a reason why you have 30k post and not 1 single review - I would expose you and your alias but I will get banned.
Also, the reason why Sistine hasn't posted your quote is because you have damn near 30k post who has time to go through all your post and find your incriminating post?
SC said he had it. He likes to lie just like you.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:26 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why the questions loud mouth ...?

Again, here's YOUR LIE:

Quote:
"...it's been proven out of your own mouth that you visit massage parlors and purposely write down the ladies license numbers so you can look up heir RWI? So tell me who is the more dangerous person - me for telling jokes about DSK who I couldn't identify and don't know or you for stalking ladies by probing into their RWI- you are a danger to providers on this site you sick bastard.”
Outline of what you said:

1. "out of your own mouth"
2. "you visit massage parlors"
3. "purposely write down the ladies (sic) license numbers"
4. "so you can look up heir RWI"
5. "stalking ladies"
6. "probing into their RWI"

then YOU SAID based on the above ...

7. "danger to providers on this site"
8. "sick bastard"

PROVE #1-6 ... since we've NEVER SPOKEN TO ONE ANOTHER ..

You made that shit up for one reason ... and one reason alone!

You've been lying to people on here about who and what you are and I have those lies proven with conflicting bullshit you've posted and frankly impossible shit that you claim happened ... and scientific evidence I posted that it was impossible based on your LIES ... AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CALL YOU OUT ON IT .... so you make up some shit and try to paint me as (in your words) "a danger to the community"!!!

Guess what "bad ass fat boy" ... doesn't work!

That's what you get for judging people by your own standards ... you are the one who high tailed it out of here after running your shit hole about HillaryNoMore winning and Trump getting embarrassed and rather than be a MAN (which you're not) you chose to hide and then pretend you had heart surgery! You are the one who hides from your all bullshit ... and now you don't have the balls to find where you claim I said the above ... and that called me out as ... "a danger to providers on this site" and a "sick bastard.”

TO THE CONTRARY! YOU ARE THE DANGER TO THIS COMMUNITY.

NOT ONLY DO YOU POST FAKE REVIEWS. BUT YOU LIE ABOUT PEOPLE!

Now for your inappropriate questions:

Where I fuck, where I don't fuck, who I fuck, who I don't fuck, when I fuck and when I don't fuck ... and how I fuck and how I don't fuck .... is .... NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS! And based upon your LOUDMOUTH it would be highly negligent of me to share that information with you!

BECAUSE YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

And BTW: You just posted: "do you want us to assume"!

Who the fuck is "us"?

Are you that FUCKING FAT you are an "US" now?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:42 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckeight View Post
SC said he had it. He likes to lie just like you.
Pathological liars can't help themselves, but it's no defense.
Old 02-25-2017, 10:59 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...who has time to go through all your post and find your incriminating post?
You don't have enough lifetimes, because ... it ain't there!

Now, start looking, because until you find it ... YOU'RE A LIAR!

So, guess what that means, bozo!

1+1=2

Not there + You won't find it = YOU'RE A LIAR!

What you will find if you ever decide to look is this:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=610050
Quote:
SOULMANIKE
Super Moderator

"Legit LMT

"Do not mention or post any info on any licensed LMT anywhere in open forum. You can send pm's with info to someone. But, having reviews or their info mentioned here can cause them to lose their license....Especially , when they don't perform extras.

"You can share info in the men's forum. But, not in the open board and no reviews, unless given permission by them"
And actually, some little turds like you, except you're not "little" from your own ADMISSION, were pissed off because I was calling them out about reviewing LMT's BECAUSE BY DOING SO THEY WERE OUTING THEIR RW INFORMATION ....

...Just the opposite of what you are suggesting of me!

And they wouldn't leave it alone either until .... SM jumped in and put the fear of God in them ... and the main asshole ended up getting banned (for what reason is none of my business, just like what I do in my spare time is none of yours!).

So, perhaps that's why SISSYLIPS (who pretends to know all about me, like you do) hasn't posted anything ... it ain't there!

Now who is a "danger to the community"?

Do you mind posting your REAL DRIVER'S LICENSE, if you have one?

How about your official, current Military ID?

Make a copy and post it in here!

Don't worry LIAR I won't have to look anything up! I already know the truth ... so I would leave that to someone else.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women