Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #16
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

By the way educate yourself on these body wraps. They don't pull out toxins, they pull out water and electrolytes. The wraps dehydrate you. Any weight lost is water weight at best, any new "tightness" returns to normal typically in a day or two, and it has been argued that wraps damage muscle tissue due to rapid water loss. They don't cure fat, weight, or cellulite issues.

These false prophets pray on an individuals vulnerability. Educate yourself before wasting dollars better used for other purposes.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #17
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
You are an ex-hooktard gone goody goody, now selling a pyramid scheme to people on a hookers board..........

Where do I sign up? I was always told crazy bitches have the best sex.....
LOL... Again some people should be silent as have no clue about me or what I am/ am not... Looking at the heading of this thread is a good place to start.... Oh, I forgot that this board was full of ~trolls~ whom are always speaking negatively and about things irrelevant to the topic at hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
By the way educate yourself on these body wraps. They don't pull out toxins, they pull out water and electrolytes. The wraps dehydrate you. Any weight lost is water weight at best, any new "tightness" returns to normal typically in a day or two, and it has been argued that wraps damage muscle tissue due to rapid water loss. They don't cure fat, weight, or cellulite issues.

These false prophets pray on an individuals vulnerability. Educate yourself before wasting dollars better used for other purposes.
I actually have done the research about the product. As I have previously stated, they are an excellent ~tool~ to utilize with a healthy lifestyle!! They do not dehydrate you, nor lose water weight,((for optimum results you should be drinking huge amounts of water during the process to help flush the TOXINS... Perhaps you should do the research. I have read up on it, used it, and several of ladies I know have seen amazing results, including some of the ladies on the board.

While I am aware that there are people whom are negative, speak on things they know nothing about, and have nothing nice to say ((even the wraps can not wash the toxins out of them)) There are some people I do speak to on the board, and this thread was directed to them and those who are interested in enhancing their appearance and all around health. I heard a statement yesterday ~Often times Blessings come from your biggest haters~ I guess I should be telling a few of you ~Thank you~

I hope everyone has a productive weekend!!
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:09 AM   #18
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

How do you pee if you are tightly wrapped? Catheter?
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #19
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Chanel View Post
LOL... Again some people should be silent as have no clue about me or what I am/ am not... Looking at the heading of this thread is a good place to start.... Oh, I forgot that this board was full of ~trolls~ whom are always speaking negatively and about things irrelevant to the topic at hand...

I actually have done the research about the product. As I have previously stated, they are an excellent ~tool~ to utilize with a healthy lifestyle!! They do not dehydrate you, nor lose water weight,((for optimum results you should be drinking huge amounts of water during the process to help flush the TOXINS... Perhaps you should do the research. I have read up on it, used it, and several of ladies I know have seen amazing results, including some of the ladies on the board.

While I am aware that there are people whom are negative, speak on things they know nothing about, and have nothing nice to say ((even the wraps can not wash the toxins out of them)) There are some people I do speak to on the board, and this thread was directed to them and those who are interested in enhancing their appearance and all around health. I heard a statement yesterday ~Often times Blessings come from your biggest haters~ I guess I should be telling a few of you ~Thank you~

So may I ask who these women are? Like most people in the world I don't fully trust the sales rep but would like to talk to people I may or may not know who have tried this to see what they think.
johnsoncountyguy29 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #20
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Can I sell you this widget? How about a bitcoin?
Old 04-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #21
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Quote:

Sandra Fryhofer, MD, and past president of the American College of Physicians, agrees. "I don't know of any scientific basis for the detox," she says.

Tanzi has successfully used a clay-based mask for acne patients. But as for detox claims beyond that, forget it, doctors say.

"They won't give you long-term weight loss," Tanzi says. "They can temporarily make you feel a little thinner, and when you look at the scale the pounds can go down a pound or two. But that's water weight loss. It's a temporary phenomenon."

That's five minutes worth of research. Wraps don't flush out out anything. They cause an individual to sweat at a centralized point, which is water weight. When you do this to a specific area it removed the water from that area. More research needs to be done but when you you wrap an arm for example, it sucks a lot of water out of the muscle very quickly. This isn't normal, and it could be argued it isn't healthy. Dehydration is how you injure muscles.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #22
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I think my wiener needs a BJ so it doesn't get dehydrated. We'll call it the Mouth Wrap.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #23
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Sandra Fryhofer, MD, and past president of the American College of Physicians, agrees. "I don't know of any scientific basis for the detox," she says.

Tanzi has successfully used a clay-based mask for acne patients. But as for detox claims beyond that, forget it, doctors say.

"They won't give you long-term weight loss," Tanzi says. "They can temporarily make you feel a little thinner, and when you look at the scale the pounds can go down a pound or two. But that's water weight loss. It's a temporary phenomenon."

That's five minutes worth of research. Wraps don't flush out out anything. They cause an individual to sweat at a centralized point, which is water weight. When you do this to a specific area it removed the water from that area. More research needs to be done but when you you wrap an arm for example, it sucks a lot of water out of the muscle very quickly. This isn't normal, and it could be argued it isn't healthy. Dehydration is how you injure muscles.
http://kingwoodunderground.com/topic.jsp?topicId=11693474 I assume this is the link you are presenting from?? If you thoroughly read the whole thread, you will see what I have said initially. You will see that conversation consists of speaking of personal results as well as stating that it is not a solution for exercise and good nutrition... ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
How do you pee if you are tightly wrapped? Catheter?
LOL... The ~wrap~ is a is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results where applied to the skin. It is held on to the desired area with plastic wrap. It is not wrapped tight so you are able to use the restroom and move around as normal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29 View Post
So may I ask who these women are? Like most people in the world I don't fully trust the sales rep but would like to talk to people I may or may not know who have tried this to see what they think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny in kc View Post
I would have to agree with Mistress Chanel...
I was very skeptical.. thought it was a scam like most of the other weight loss stuff..but figured I would give it a try anyway..
Well I tried it this weekend and lost 4 inches total in 72 hours.
My stomach is looking better than ever right now it is *almost* completely flat again like it used to be and I am very excited!
The sun is out today!! I hope everyone is able to enjoy the day!!
Old 04-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #24
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Nope. I pulled from webMD, the New England Journal of Medicine, and one of the wrap websites. Also the page you linked is garbage and offers no value or merit to the conversation.

You know what happens when you assume yes?
Old 04-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #25
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL... Actually that linked is linked has a quote from webMD Perhaps you should had read it before making assumptions!! Yet another example as to how you should keep your mouth shut and eyes and ears open.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #26
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL... Actually that linked is linked has a quote from webMD Perhaps you should had read it before making assumptions!! Yet another example as to how you should keep your mouth shut and eyes and ears open.

Oh you got me on that one... I'm gonna read through meaningless crap on a second rate website that spews 90% crap on a third rate forum page when I can simply go to the source and quote directly from there.

Also ears don't open and their irrelevant when reading drivel on a SHMB. You see what I'm saying?
Old 04-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #27
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
What are you talking about?? Matter of fact, disregard I even asked... I am focused on proper health, nutrition, exercise ect. I am looking to help men and woman achieve their fitness goals. Please do not post negativity on my thread as I will not indulge in wasting my energy entertaining it!!
IT'S ON YOUR PROFILE, YOU STUPID BITCH!
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
IT'S ON YOUR PROFILE, YOU STUPID BITCH!
wow that was completely unnecessary...
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #29
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny in kc View Post
wow that was completely unnecessary...
No, it wasn't. I'm directly quoting from her "showcase," and she's too dumb to figure out where I got it.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #30
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
No, it wasn't. I'm directly quoting from her "showcase," and she's too dumb to figure out where I got it.
So pointing something out gives you the right to call people names?
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women