Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Good Site

Nice to see a new site that has the look and feel of ASPD. Kind of nice for it to be a little more "homey" and a little less busy. Also noticed a couple of different providers listed here which is nice. If it's just a mirror image of the other then there isn't much value.

Also noted some reviews of new ladies as well.

Well done Chipper and TBone. Hope it works out well.

Anyone ever thought of creating a way of allowing the ladies to post Ads or Specials in a $ segregated format? Although it doesn't take long to remember who is who and what their price ranges are, it sure would be nice that if you only had $$ to spend this weekend to be able to search the ads for ladies who were at that price instead of opening all those Ads for $$5 and $$$ when you aren't going there anyway.

LOL - see -- suggestons for change and you are brand new. BTW - I don't really care about the change, it would just be nice. In fact I started a Yahoo group putting this same info into catagories with links to web sites and ads, etc, but someone hacked the site and deleted it.

Good job guys.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:46 AM   #2
TBONE
Mumbah

Go4it- Thanks for the compliments! Your suggestion about a segregated format is good,but would sure take alot of work to keep up with the ladies fees and specials.

Maybe as we grow it's something we'll look into.Again thanks for being here!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Hey T - what I was suggesting wouldn't mean that you (admin) had to keep up with anything. Just have some threads/catagories/headings (whatever you call them) that would state -- 150 & below , 150 - 200, 200 - 250, 250 - 300, 300+ then let the ladies put their ads/specials in whichever catagory they wanted. Then if I have an extra $200, but not $250 all I have to do is quickly look in the $200 and $150/Below catagories.

Again, it's just kind of a wish thing. Accomplishes two things for me --- 1. Don't have to wade through a lot of ads for ladies I can't afford this weekend and 2. Sorta/kinda eliminates the problem of the ladies who don't post any $ amount, just a website address. (JEEZ - I hate those. Personally, if they make me search all over for the info, I just pass em by).

Ladies, I understand and respect why some of you don't/won't post a price. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but it's your business and do whatever you please. You are all special to me and I'm not looking to start any drama. PLEASE!!!!
Go4it is offline   Quote