Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
HatonLow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default 1st time traveling to Thailand

I'm planning a trip to thailand in the summer (july). I plan to stay in bangkok. Maybe pattaya for a couple days. My stay will be about 2 weeks. What do yall recommend for my stay? airbnb or a hotel? I also want a girl for a couple days there. any tips?
HatonLow is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:07 AM   #2
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Hotel, definitely.

Google for "guest friendly hotels Bangkok". There are lots of them, at any number of stars you want.

I am not even going to try to tell you how easy it really is to find an utterly delightful female. You would not believe me.

Years ago, a friend of mine told me, in so many words, "A farang in Thailand sleeps alone if, and ONLY if, he chooses to do so." I didn't believe him until I went and saw for myself.

And I guess it is time for me to plan on heading back for a couple of weeks...
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:47 AM   #3
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Hotel

Always book for 2 persons, girls require ID check in

Never visited, but a popular monger hotel is Nana on Sukhumvit Soi 4, cheap and directly across from a thousand of opportunities at Nana Plaza. A noisy active area.

https://www.agoda.com/nana-hotel-ban...ngkok-th.html?

Usually stay,

The Continent, super close to Soi Cowboy has a great breakfast. Terminal 21 is way overpriced, mediocre breakfast, but extremely convenient. Unsure about their guest policy. Literally tons of hotels.

All close to SkyTrain for easy transport.

I like the Airport Link Skytrain, but my wife likes taxi, so we take taxi, about 500-600 baht with tolls and tip. Make sure they use meter.

Skytrain requires dragging your luggage some extended distances and you need to know where you are going. Taxi takes you directly to your hotel, easier.

Beautiful women, food is sooo good, you will love it.

my 2 cents
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:03 PM   #4
HatonLow
Valued Poster

awesome intel fellas. What about pattaya? I heard that's a better place to hobby?
Old 02-21-2017, 05:48 AM   #5
prepare4trouble
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

You're in for a fun time, bud! I've been over here since November and it's heaven.

I'm a fan of Airbnb due to it's ease of booking and great prices. I've never tried hobbying in one though.

In Bangkok you may want to try the world famous Annie's soapie massage. It was a lot of fun when I went, and very memorable.

In Pattaya Walking Street is your best bet. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy (in a good way of course).

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. I may not be as experienced as some of the other guys here, but maybe I can assist.
prepare4trouble is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:42 AM   #6
Barn_Dog
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I'm not far from Thailand. Due back again in a week or so. try to swing both. I suggest you start with star of light in Bangkok. can also Pm me if you need more details.
Barn_Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:12 PM   #7
HatonLow
Valued Poster

ill be sure to post on here when im close to my trip. thanks guys.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:38 PM   #8
HatonLow
Valued Poster

i just bought my tickets. I'm heading to Bangkok in mid july and leaving early august. I will be there for a bit over 2 weeks. I still haven't bought hotel tickets as I am trying to decide how many days I want to stay in bangkok and then pattaya. I'm pumped about the trip.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:17 AM   #9
monkey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

The way I have done it before is to spend a couple of days in Bangkok and then travel to Pattaya for a while. I come back to Bangkok for a few days before leaving. I've done that twice and will do the same thing this year.

I love both Bangkok and Pattaya so I spend the same number of nights in each of them. July and August are not that crowded. If I were you, I would book 2-3 nights in Bangkok and then a week to 10 days in Pattaya. Since there won't be an overload of tourists you should be able to find a hotel while you are there for the remaining days. That way you can go back to Bangkok if you want or stay in Pattaya.

Either way you do it, you can't go wrong. Bangkok and Pattaya are both very different places. You may like one better than the other but I think it's a good idea to see them both so that you can decide how much time you want to spend on your next trip because there will be one! I have only stayed in hotels in Bangkok and condos in Pattaya. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

I'm still a newbie like yourself and I don't mind answering anything that I can. Ask away!!
monkey is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #10
HatonLow
Valued Poster

i might do something similar to what you have said. I was wondering though I've been hearing about military raids happening in clubs now? is the scenece dying down or its just routine.
Old 04-29-2017, 06:46 AM   #11
monkey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

From everything I am reading at the moment, everything is back to normal. You shouldn't have to worry about any military crackdown unless a new one happens while you are there. It is very unlikely though.

There is a crackdown in Bangkok on street food stalls though. Seems like they tried to clear many areas around Sukhumvit of street food vendors. That should piss a lot of people off. Don't worry though. It won't affect the amount of available pussy!!!
monkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:48 AM   #12
HatonLow
Valued Poster

i just got back from thailand. What an experience. I had so much fun seeing the different culture and of course had fun with the females. I went on low season and wow the amount of girls was a ton. i could only imagine during high season. i can do so many reviews haha. man i loved pattaya way more than bangkok though. pattaya seemed friendlier. i actually made some friends while i was there and one of them was a mamasan. real cool people.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:42 AM   #13
clouded24
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Wow, great info from everyone. I'm planning to visit BKK for the first time by myself in the end of August. This sure helps. I'm planning to book AirBNB there though in Sukhumvit area. Hope that's an okay plan, and also maybe to hobby?

I also heard of some scams where they target lone foreigners, drug there drinks and rob them (in their hotel as well)? Anyone know anything about that? I'm mostly worried about stuff like that and other scams...

Anyone else experienced or heard of any other serious scams?
clouded24 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #14
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Background: I've been going to Bangkok typically twice a year for over ten years.

First, DON'T do AirBNB. Book a room in a good "guest-friendly" hotel. I personally like Royal President on Sukhumvit Soi 15. I've stayed at the Nana Hotel a few times: it is OK, very favorably located, and they're reputable. Or do a search for "bangkok guest friendly hotel sukhumvit".

Second, the scams do occur OCCASIONALLY. (I've never run into it PERSONALLY, although a seminar classmate of mine got hit by one a couple of years ago.) They are almost always street girls. The girls in the reputable go-go bars are safe. Using a hotel, that collects the girl's ID and holds it while she is with you, will go a long way toward preventing trouble. NB, almost all hotels will collect the girl's ID: "non-guest-friendly" means they charge an extra fee for her.

I did run into one hotel that absolutely refused to allow the girl in when it turned out she didn't have her ID with her. I politely sent her back to her bar and wrote it off to experience. I suspect but cannot prove that I dodged a bullet.

I ran into another case once where the girl asked me which hotel I was staying in, and then told me she couldn't go there, because they checked ID. Upon gentle questioning, it turned out that she was 17 1/2. I dodged a bullet. We've stayed friends since then. If she ever decides she wants me to be her boyfriend, I'm doomed. She's an absolute sweetheart.

There are one or two places in Patpong that will rip tourists off. They are well-known. Stay out of Patpong, and go to Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza instead, and you won't run into this problem.

There are a few places in Soi Cowboy that will attempt to inflate your tab. Google "bangkok soi cowboy arab bars" and stay out of them.

I'm landing at Suvarnabhumi late Friday night, Sep 1, and flying out Sunday Sep 17.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:19 PM   #15
HatonLow
Valued Poster

i went alone clouded. i just stayed aware of whats going on around me. dont leave drinks unnattended or just order another one if head to the restroom. it also depends where in the sukhumvit. i stayed at sukhumvit 19 and then on the same street as nana i believe soi 4. my advice though...go to pattaya if you plan on playing. i had a much better time there and its cheaper. you can also check out google for scams. you get a ton of info from those thailand expat youtubers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women