Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2016, 06:53 PM   #31
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
The only part I strongly disagree with is that it is time consuming to answer emails. It takes 5 seconds to answer. It's not like the guy is asking for your life story, he prolly is just asking if you will be available on x day at y time. All you need to type is yes or no, it takes 5 seconds of your time. Even if you are receiving 100 emails a day(you def are not receiving that many) then it would take you a little over 8 mins replying to these guys.
All of what the other ladies stated above, PLUS, I happen to screen the email and sender before I even determine IF I'm going to answer or formulate what answer I am going to give. Especially is its a random email out of no where.

If I cannot determine if someone is safe to answer, my schedule is none of their business.

This is an excellent discussion. Thank you OP! Based on what we've all shared here, I think I'm going to just keep doing things the way I've been doing them. If it ain't broke...
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:29 PM   #32
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
im not sure if you failed math, common sense, or just everything.

you really think it takes that little bit of time to reply to emails?
You are taking what I said too literally, and you also fail to mention that you likely receive nowhere near 100 emails a day(why don't you mention that I failed math, common sense or everything with regards to the amount of emails you actually receive?). To be more reasonable, 1 min reply, 10 emails a day= 10 mins. Often times you can answer these emails while multi tasking. For instance, you could answer emails while walking your dog, so no time wasted.
Vitamin is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:38 PM   #33
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
I agree.
I spend an average of 5 to 10 minutes on each email.
I don't just type mindlessly. I have to take a minute to see how I'm going to phrase what I'm going to write. Sometimes I have to check my availability first. Sometimes guys ask a lot of questions.

And I take the extra time to write in a professional and polite manner and use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

So yeah, 5 to 10 minutes a pop. It is very time consuming.

Last thing I want to do is offend clients with an "auto reply" email. But you can't blame me for fantasizing about how much easier my life would be if I used them.
It takes you 10 mins to respond to an email?! The guy isn't asking you for your life story, he just wants to know if you are available on Xday at Y time. A simple yes or no will work here.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:19 PM   #34
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperPosh View Post
I agree.
I spend an average of 5 to 10 minutes on each email.
I don't just type mindlessly. I have to take a minute to see how I'm going to phrase what I'm going to write. Sometimes I have to check my availability first. Sometimes guys ask a lot of questions.

And I take the extra time to write in a professional and polite manner and use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

So yeah, 5 to 10 minutes a pop. It is very time consuming.

Last thing I want to do is offend clients with an "auto reply" email. But you can't blame me for fantasizing about how much easier my life would be if I used them.
Our correspondence has always been delightful. It's obvious that you care about what you're saying, how you say it, and who you're talking to. (corrected grammar: the one with whom you are communicating. Correct grammar is sometimes awkward.) Even though your grammar has been correct, I don't remember anything you sent me having ever been awkward.

You are so much fun.

I take at least 10 minutes for my posts and PMs. I still have stupid mistakes. I think being ADD and dyslexic might have something to do with it. lol

Quote:
It takes you 10 mins to respond to an email?! The guy isn't asking you for your life story, he just wants to know if you are available on Xday at Y time. A simple yes or no will work here.
If you don't want a provider that cares to have any interest in you other than to make you cum and take your money, "Is yourself available to fuck myself in 30 minutes?" might work. Then wam bam and it's time for you to go home.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:36 AM   #35
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog View Post

If you don't want a provider that cares to have any interest in you other than to make you cum and take your money, "Is yourself available to fuck myself in 30 minutes?" might work. Then wam bam and it's time for you to go home.
Why are you assuming a provider that responds quickly to a simple question must not care about her client? It doesn't follow that if a girl writes out an email in less than 10 mins then therefore she doesn't care about her client. It obviously depends on the question, and honestly I can't think of any question a client may ask that would require a 10 min response. In other words, explain why it should take you 10 mins to respond to whether or not you will be available on Thursday at 10pm. Also, she likely will not lose any clients because she used the wrong there/their. It's very sweet that Piper takes her time to write out her emails, but I think she is either exaggerating the time it takes to write emails or she is overthinking. Or maybe she is being asked very difficult questions that require multi paragraph responses. idk.

Read JC's post it sums it up pretty well.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:07 AM   #36
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Why are you assuming a provider that responds quickly to a simple question must not care about her client? It doesn't follow that if a girl writes out an email in less than 10 mins then therefore she doesn't care about her client. It obviously depends on the question, and honestly I can't think of any question a client may ask that would require a 10 min response. In other words, explain why it should take you 10 mins to respond to whether or not you will be available on Thursday at 10pm. Also, she likely will not lose any clients because she used the wrong there/their. It's very sweet that Piper takes her time to write out her emails, but I think she is either exaggerating the time it takes to write emails or she is overthinking. Or maybe she is being asked very difficult questions that require multi paragraph responses. idk.

Read JC's post it sums it up pretty well.
JC's comments address real-world business not the hobby. Even at that, at home and work the post office delivers mail once a day. Email is correspondence that may or may not be a conversation. To respond to every email as it comes interrupts your current task and hinders productivity. IMs are even worse. Check email no more than once an hour. If it can't wait that long then pick up the phone and talk. Of course that applies only to real-world business, not the hobby. In the hobby it can wait. If you don't like the way a provider does business, take her off your list.

I usually don't participate in threads with hostile titles and begin with a belligerent post. The OP is usually just ranting which produces a flurry of other rants.

I'm out.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:56 AM   #37
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Gentlemen,

The ladies who are independents,once again, run their own business as they see fit and there is NO WAY every lady here is going to provide the way each and every single male on the board wishes we would. There are NO rules that govern us all. If that's what you want, then please know that your best option is to get with a pimp. I can't speak for the other ladies, but I won't judge your choice to do so,because that's your choice. However, should I ever discover you use them, I probably would reconsider a request from you, regardless of whether you pass screening or not.

It is not rude to have auto reply on, and doesn't this immediately let you know she is not available "right now" for a quick unscreened visit? Are you so impatient that you can not wait for a response? If so, there are plenty of ladies who will not have their auto response on. Try another lady if you are easily offended by such and you think that'll teach her a lesson or something. I'm sure the ladies understand your need and that it is your prerogative to do so. No need for all this butt hurt stuff or over sensitivity. right? Many of you are constantly saying things like, grow thicker skin, and while I refuse, it's obviously a choice readily available to both sexes.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 07:28 AM   #38
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychedelicDog View Post
JC's comments address real-world business not the hobby. Even at that, at home and work the post office delivers mail once a day. Email is correspondence that may or may not be a conversation. To respond to every email as it comes interrupts your current task and hinders productivity. IMs are even worse. Check email no more than once an hour. If it can't wait that long then pick up the phone and talk. Of course that applies only to real-world business, not the hobby. In the hobby it can wait. If you don't like the way a provider does business, take her off your list.

I usually don't participate in threads with hostile titles and begin with a belligerent post. The OP is usually just ranting which produces a flurry of other rants.

I'm out.
You are clearly misunderstanding. I am not saying she needs to respond within 10 mins or even within 24 hours. All I am saying is that it shouldn't take 10 mins to write out an email.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women