Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2014, 04:51 PM   #91
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Humanitarian I am not. If someone wants something they can work for it. Their failure to plan or use fiscal responsibility does not ever constitute an emergency for me. For them yes but for me... I could care a less.
I see nothing wrong with expecting people to work for what they want. But some people just can't. And you have to realize not everyone is born into the best of situations or demographic situation. To address this in a much more broad term, there's no reason for a wealthy society like ours to not help out those that need a leg up. I also don't see a reason not to help people individually. It doesn't make you weak to give back a little.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #92
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I see nothing wrong with expecting people to work for what they want. But some people just can't. And you have to realize not everyone is born into the best of situations or demographic situation. To address this in a much more broad term, there's no reason for a wealthy society like ours to not help out those that need a leg up. I also don't see a reason not to help people individually. It doesn't make you weak to give back a little.
No but it makes you a fool if you do that for hookers. As stated here numerous times there would never be a need to "help" any hooker since it has been said here the market is always good for the oldest profession.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #93
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
No but it makes you a fool if you do that for hookers. As stated here numerous times there would never be a need to "help" any hooker since it has been said here the market is always good for the oldest profession.
No it wouldn't. People are people.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #94
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it wouldn't. People are people.
And people can always work for something vs asking for a handout..
Old 04-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #95
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sometimes they can't. You know that.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:38 AM   #96
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sometimes they can't. You know that.
Which is not my problem. Ever.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:49 AM   #97
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which is not my problem. Ever.
You don't live in the real world, do you? Or maybe you live there and just cover your eyes when you pass too close to unpleasant realities that you wish would just leave your comfort zone alone.

Visit a VA hospital recently? Look at the REAL economics of a single mom on min wage? I guess your self glossed "asshole" is accurate.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:22 AM   #98
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You don't live in the real world, do you? Or maybe you live there and just cover your eyes when you pass too close to unpleasant realities that you wish would just leave your comfort zone alone.

Visit a VA hospital recently? Look at the REAL economics of a single mom on min wage? I guess your self glossed "asshole" is accurate.
Vets get a pass. Anyone else does not since they are looking for a freebie and have done nothing to earn it like a vet has.

And yes I live in the real world. Where handouts only give a Pavlovian reinforcement..
Old 04-26-2014, 10:18 AM   #99
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm a 30 year vet, and appreciate their sacrifices greatly. But not everyone else who finds themselves in a bad situation is underserving--or is there because of their own bad decisions.

If "handouts" are just tossing $$ at people, I agree with you. And because most people don't really want to fix issues, that is the easy "solution".

Liberals want to react but don't take time to think and make tough choices. Conservatives too often want to do nothing because they are too wrapped up in "what's it going to cost ME?"

But no, you cover your eyes to much of the "real world", and greatly over simplify reality.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:11 AM   #100
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I'm a 30 year vet, and appreciate their sacrifices greatly. But not everyone else who finds themselves in a bad situation is underserving--or is there because of their own bad decisions.

If "handouts" are just tossing $$ at people, I agree with you. And because most people don't really want to fix issues, that is the easy "solution".

Liberals want to react but don't take time to think and make tough choices. Conservatives too often want to do nothing because they are too wrapped up in "what's it going to cost ME?"

But no, you cover your eyes to much of the "real world", and greatly over simplify reality.
No I am a realist. The real fact is we have current 4th generations of welfare recipients in this country which was originally set up as a stop gap measure but is now a goal for many. If legal culling of the population would be allowed look at the savings we could have. If they suck on the tit of welfare and do not even attempt to better themselves a logical fix would be to euthanize them thus saving money. Would it not?
Old 05-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #101
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

It is the old 'get a job' argument. Unfortunately not everyone who doesn't work can't. They ruin it for those who truly can't work. I've helped hookers in 'need' not because they really needed the extra but because they WORKED to make me feel better by not treating me like just a business deal. In a way, they earned it because they were kind. Sugar babes get treated well not because they can't work but because they provide something the sugar daddy needs. It isn't business. It is needs and wants.
heinz5710 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:20 AM   #102
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz5710 View Post
It is the old 'get a job' argument. Unfortunately not everyone who doesn't work can't.
Like the hooker on disability for fibromyalgia?
Old 05-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #103
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
My Latest Blog:

Ladies, not all money is good money. You have to remember that. Just because it all spends or you may need it, doesn’t mean it’s worth it to see someone that you have a bad feeling about for one reason or another. Sometimes those reasons will be overt, as in a blind man could see it, and sometimes those reasons will be covert like your spidey senses going off. I’m not necessarily talking about some serial killer wanting to wear your skin though it does happen in the Indy World where there’s a physical risk though I’ve not known anyone that has been physically harmed. I’m talking about clients or men that contact you that are hobby lifers, hagglers, time wasters, and the worst clients that are dark knights. These dark knights can affect anything from you mood to your business. Dark knights, being the worst of the set of shitty clients, are clients that go out of their way to hassle, or worse, derail a lady’s business. Everyone knows there’s also those irritating clients that you’d really rather not see, but their money spends so you see them. But, I’m more talking about problem clients or some wanna be client. You know those ones that call you saying, “Baby, I just know I love you, but can you see me for bla-bla.” You wanna say, “NO, I can’t fucking see you for half my rate asshole.”, but you learn to just ignore those wannabes.
Fortunately, about eighty percent of them can be spotted through the introductory and screening phase. The ones that sneak through your screening process and defy your spidey senses, for whatever reason, are the worst ones. And it is important that you deal with them quickly and effectively as much as it will gall you to do so. Because those silently disappointed, post-coital fuckers that dark knight you are the most dangerous to your business.

Catching the ones not to see from the get-go is easy once you get the hang of dealing with the TCB (Taking Care of Business – the correspondence, screening, setting the appointment, etc.) side of the business. Because hobby lifers are a big catch all for many if not all but five percent of the men and categories of men not to see because they are typically hagglers, time waters and in general hanger-oners, I’ll start with them. They’ll try to tell you all kinds of bullshit ranging anywhere from “I just want to hang out with you” to “Baby, I’m going to take care of you”. But the bottom line is: they don’t want to pay and they can’t take care of you. If they could, they wouldn’t be hassling hookers and strippers for a little love, between the sheets lovin’, or whatever the fuck they get out of the game/s they play so stay away from them. Believe it or not these hobby lifer assholes trying to hustle you for whatever isn’t the main reason you want to stay away from them. The number one reason you want to stay away from them is not only do they not want to pay, but they will run their mouth about you when you cut them off. They’re great at talking you up while you are giving them what they want. When they are fat and happy with your sweet attentions, they are driving traffic to your door by flapping their big fat mouths about you. But once you decide you’re done with their bullshit, if you’re lucky, all you’ll be out is your time and and the money you spent picking up the check/s. If you’re unlucky, the dark knight comes out and they shit talk you to the Nth Degree in their private little man-dens where shitty little men talk shit about women they can never have – not that I have an opinion on this one fucking way or another ha-ha and wink-wink. The lifers will of course be off you for good, but the real danger is some potential clients will believe said lifer. And some new, good paying, potential clients may be off you for good too because of the lifer’s rumor mongering and lies. It’s not fair, but that’s the way of it nonetheless.
So best advice starting out, stay off the boards except for your ads, if you choose to run ads on local message boards, and the occasional happy fun-time post or here and there to remind the gentlemen of your presence. Avoid posting prolifically on the boards so the hobby lifers won’t have a chance to develop a repartee with you. However, Once you are established and you know the characters, post away to catch the eye of the lurkers. I personally did a bang up business from the lurkers.
Now let’s pick on the next bunch: the hagglers. They can be a bitch to gauge. If it’s a “How much for an hour?” inquiry, refer him to your website. DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR RATE WITH ANYONE WITHOUT SCREENING THEM. First off, if he’s for real, he’ll give you his screening information. If he’s just some asshole wanting a nice Indy lady for Backpage prices, he’ll blow you off before you get a chance to blow him off. I do not recommend discussing price or negotiating your hourly rate with anyone that you’ve not see at least once. Now if you want to negotiate a new rate with a client that sees you regularly, fine. There’s nothing wrong with a volume discount or grandfathering in old clients when you raise your rates.

The guy that wants to know how much for you to drive to Conroe for two hours and wants to know how much isn’t so much of a haggler but more of an astute consumer that doesn’t really want to pay you for your two hours’ drive time but knows he has to compensate you somehow. (Another option is to get a nice three star minimum hotel half way.) If you have the time and want the money, SCREEN HIM FIRST. UNDER NO CIRUCMSTANCES, DISCUSS RATES WITHOUT SCREENING HIM FIRST. It’s worth going through the trouble to screen this type of client because he’s more than likely a decent enough guy. You just need to decide whether you want the money or not. If you do, don’t tell they guy it’s a four hour minimum because you’ll loose the appointment. If there’s any doubt on his end about the fee, that is if he asks or even mentions pricing for extended engagements or long drive times, get the fee for the extenuating circumstances straight from the get go or don’t see him. As an example, if you’re two hour minimum is $800 run out there and see for a grand or whatever. But not mention anything and at the end of your appointment expect to get paid for four hour rate for a two hour appointment and your drive time. At the very least you’ll lose a potential repeat client. He could write a bad review about you. He could do an alert on you. He could start a thread on a local board about you. Or he could bird dog all your reviews and say nasty things about you.

Time wasters are just that – time wasters. I gave them two questions and if they asked a third, I politely got off the phone with them. I’m not put on the planet to have free phone sex with some asshole.

If you meet with a client that turns out to be a dark knight for whatever reason, it’s important for you to do your best to neutralize him as quickly and quietly as possible. If you know the reason the dark knight has a hard on for you, you can try to address that, head on, BEHIND THE SCENES, with him. That is do not take it to the local hobby message board with him. If he’s super hateful even after you’ve tried to address the issue with him, and if the issue is REALLY no fault of your own, try involving the local moderators to head him and any negative comments he may have off at the pass. If it is a combination of both of your faults, still appealing directly to a FEMALE FRIENDLY moderator can help. Or you can do your best to avoid the dark night or any topics that might incite the dark knight. REMEMBER, YOU WILL NEVER WIN GETTING INTO A PUBLIC MUD SLINGING CONTEST WITH ANYONE LET ALONE A HOBBIEST. Stay out of it other than to say you are very sorry that he, as your former client, feels that way and offer him a refund or whatever amends making gesture you feel meets his needs. If he’s not your client, say you are sorry he feels that way, but make it clear that you two have never met and that your TCB skills were not the cause of the problem/s at hand – AND LEAVE IT AT THAT.

If you have no idea why your dark knight is dogging you around town, you can try appealing to him privately, but that really is the best you can do. Enlisting white knights to help you with a dark horse can backfire. You run the risk of the hobby lifers ganging up on your white knight and you. If that happens, stay the fuck out of it.

Link is in my sig line.
Great post Olivia.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:22 AM   #104
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 0.0

this was in intense read.....

alot of valid points, some not so much...

fact is "Hookers" are people too, if you can get down to the pro-choice of "hookers" and then expect the market is always good .... you are mistaken

you can't just walk into a VS and say "i'm a prostitute, can i get a VS card" lol not gonna happen. oldest profession or not, it's also a flooded market, with ladies advertising as low as $40 to 70$, it's not always as easy as people think.

but dangerous money goes BOTH ways... people looking for the cheap way out ofter find them selves in the most dangerous situations .... but people lookin for the most expensive tastes also find them selves in a financial burden to satisfy a natural human need, companionship

so what is the way to go? who knows .... we don't know until we meet you for the first time... but then again people change... money will do that to you...
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women