Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2014, 07:34 AM   #61
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Just to play devils advocate here, as I personally would not be interested in writing reviews about gentlemen....

Yes normally it is buyer beware however normally the "product" as you so interestingly put it, is not a living breathing human being that is placed in a vulnerable position.

There are several elements that would be both positive and negative in regards to an opposing review system.

Pros for the gentlemen.
  • Most of the gentlemen desire (or at least state as much) the woman to enjoy their company past their generosity. As we are all different and unique an opposing review system would likely help this desire along. "One mans trash is another mans treasure" comes to mind. Some women enjoy very dominant men for instance and they would be eager to accept a date with a gentleman that was inclined in that direction and perhaps even encourage it. Where another would politely decline to avoid the complications and disappointment on his end if a confrontation should arise due to the nature of interest.
  • It would help expedite screening. Instead of individually emailing 3 ladies to request this information it is already pressed and ready for viewing. The gentlemen's wait is shortened by 10 fold.
  • The lady can gage the more intimate interests and provide a far better experience without the gentleman having to actually break it into details for her. Some gentlemen are actually quite shy after all.
  • A gentleman can see where he went wrong if the date failed miserably. Some are not even aware they offered the incorrect donation and many women feel skittish about broaching the subject after.
Cons for Gentlemen
  • Providers are given such high donations to balance more of the actual risk factors onto the provider herself rather than onto the client. Consider the rates size as "hazard pay" Reviews risk tampering with this balance
  • It can become far less of an relaxing hobby or tryst when one is concerned about the after math of the review, though this goes both ways the gentleman is the one allocating finances.
  • Privacy is of utmost importance to many of the gentlemen. Again another reason why they offer such high donations to their partners. Though this con seems to be quite similar to the first it is a completely separate issue. A agitated or expressly displeased provider can out far more dangerous information to destroy a gentleman's privacy than (normally) a gentleman can do to a provider.
  • It is not hard for a jilted lover, provider, friend, or even enemy to write a false review. Again this con goes both ways of course. As such a gentleman could have a stigma placed upon him in graphic detail that he does not deserve.

There are of course pro's and cons to the provider as well. It is all prospective. Would I read reviews of gentlemen callers? Most likely yes. Would I base my interest in accepting a date with them upon the review? Possibly but unlikely. It would depend on the information in said review and how the gentleman approached me in regards to requesting a date. It would simply be another possible source of information.

Would I write reviews? No. There have been a handful of gentlemen I have had the privilege of meeting that were respectful, sweet, kind or sublime when it came to the more intimate discussions of the big bang theory, however I would much rather the lady email/text/call me to receive this information. I would rather provide this information to another well known provider rather than the whole world.

In regards to P411. The okays simply state she saw you, you were not affiliated with a direct danger. Be it physical, legal, or financial. HOWEVER, a lady has easier access to your "references" and may contact them in regards to the date(s) that you have had. P411 is my personal favorite way to screen a gentleman(or lady) caller.
+1
@JayceeRivers
All very well thought out and great points added.
lovesbustyblondes is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 07:35 AM   #62
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
You use the Youtube tags.

Put the characters after the = sign, (ifR2rtZnn-E in this case) in your link above between [ youtube] and [ /youtube] tags. Don't use the whole link, and remove the spaces from behind the leading [.
@LNK thanks, much appreciated man.
lovesbustyblondes is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #63
Justme1976
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesbustyblondes View Post
@LNK thanks, much appreciated man.
Reviews by providers I think would help out both ladies and gents.
It would give ladies another source for screening and would tell a guy what he did right and wrong. And it might convince a guy to do the right thing when seeing a provider in regards to treatment of the provider and donation. It would be a way of speeding up the screening process too.
Justme1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:40 PM   #64
amirah
Account Disabled

User ID: 239818
My ECCIE Reviews

i am new to this website and i CAN NOT for the life of me figure out how to make an ad for myself and the....services that i offer. can someone PLEASE help me?? i don't even know that i can find my way back to see if anyone responds to this so if you could, please email me w instructions on how to make an ad. i'm a 27 yr old gurl from arkansas looking to provide men in my area with some quality playtime. please help!!! my email is yaelsenden0@gmail.com. thank you SOOOO much!!!
amirah is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:12 PM   #65
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I see no need for client reviews. Providers have the means to check references which in my mind is much more valuable than reading a review. Although just as with a providers YMMV.YMMV can be a two way street as well.
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women