Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2015, 08:49 AM   #16
jframe2
Valued Poster

This may be fairly accurate. I surf the lesser known corners of the web and have seen no sign of the AM data being for sale. There could be several reasons for this but just an observation to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
hmmmm ... the thought occurs that maybe AM was not hacked, but that either do-gooders or vigilantes are spreading the word about the hack in order to sow FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) within the cheater communities?

Or, for that matter, could AM be doing the "spread" itself?

No way in hell AM could afford to BUY the widespread publicity even if it appears to be negative.

Look at the Donald Trump jump in the polls even though many people totally disagree or don't support him!
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 03:46 AM   #17
cyborg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Should I host a web seminar on how not to get your shit stolen?
cyborg is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 03:25 AM   #18
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Location: i cant post O well give me time 2 contact the FBI about JOBS 4 roomate an SHIT
Question hackershacked my dreams sorry i didnt mean to intrude or barge i read your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
This may be fairly accurate. I surf the lesser known corners of the web and have seen no sign of the AM data being for sale. There could be several reasons for this but just an observation to this thread.
sorry I don't know what this is about but I read
and thought id leave this picture behind

I do want to comment though on HACKING an jacking clit jacking .... I think my dreams have been hacked one occasionaly I awoke don't think it was the AM though I felt I couldn't escape yea the matrix ehhh.. perhaps a hacker in this system of mine or a bug I wouldn't mind it so much if they were as sweet as Marilyn manson voice an SWEET DREAMs or beneficial hacking yet they are not it was anightmare an I couldn't find an EXIT anywhere finally I awoke I wont explain my dream yet it was life threatning and scary and very real now which pill I take is defenatly not to be put under Anastasia to be hacked into nightmares .... but it is SERVICE though is it not? im glad I awoke yet I cant PULL the hackers from my dreams like in FREDDY KRUGER u know nightmare on elm street?

Im sorry to barge or just put my thoughts here an feelings yet .... I felt like it sue me , on second thought PLEASE DONT SUE ME Perhaps theres a pow wow ritual dance we can do to end hackers of the sort w don't want in our systems I mean if they aren't giving us money or blessing us beyond our imagination why do we want them I guess some may be entertaining yet for how long an how is the negative impact on our lifes to effect our overallhealth an future an all eternity ok
SWEET DREAMS
Sabrina Sofia is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:50 PM   #19
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Location: i cant post O well give me time 2 contact the FBI about JOBS 4 roomate an SHIT
Question GAY TEST if you see that shes holding a gun in the pic ive got bad news for you

My head hurts not that anyone cares snow wut ? snow wut, I don't think any one cares that's what..... talking of deeds an dirty ones at that an property hacks I was dirty deeded by ACTOR ill give nickname FAKE NAME eddy Santana ehhh its ok take it easy im only using a FAKE ASS names like FAKE ASS LOOKING GLASS of ALICE N WONDERLAND EDDY was trying be my mother trick me into his looks an passion of persona an personality to be like my real mother must sold his soul to have these spiritual possesions an looks they say the ghosts live in his computer in many of our computers like the movie PULSE3 like the devil levi law an the bar code of looking glass but it as u wont fall in the looking glass of this screen your reading im trying even if your the mafia well perhas the mafia could penetrate into my rabbit hole like FAKE NAME eddy ed sanatana the actor paralegal wanted get licence in CALIFORNIA then stay in Oklahoma shiton me with DIRTY penise man times back in day 2006 2007? sold property to me in 2011 he begge me for money said he needed it for his car was broke down plus I gave em gs money many times 4rides around he be stickin his HACK STICKn my sticky cunt wasn't so sticky then yet I may be ovulation tonight ......I feel nasueaed thinking about how dirty he did he FAKE ASS NAME Santana he sold me property in Muskogee and then refusedto let me sell it I should have had rights like SNOWWHITES RIGHTS LIKE THE WHITEHOUSE or CIA or SS yet I wanst able to access any data to place ads an place for sell let alone it was a trap and I lost thousands on taxes an mowing property for years before people came after me for owning land an saying I need pay them back money I owe from oning the land an not reporting I aint working then i am SPECIAL an they got me for not notzi reporting they stated b4 they CUT O my head off an DEMANDED A $23,0000 + PLUS MORE that I wasn't allowed to own assests an not report them , im allowed to own 1 house and 1 car that's what they told me but only I I drive the car an if I live in the house I was penalized an eFAKE NAME ED ed y Santana the paralegal of TULSA refused to pay me back not one penny ..... HE could have left me all the land it was worse turns out when I mafe it I mean made itdown to the records tag agency an titlte an the abstract company yes it was the ABSTRACTvvCOMPANY LIKE DARK CITY , they told me I only owned HALF- of the land at 203 Jefferson in Muskogee that's negative shitty I was suppose to own all of it an I had no rights to give away peoperty or sell this property at 203 Jefferson street Muskogee Oklahoma I mowed it by hand myselfmany years an payed for gas many times to get thre an had to pay DRIVERS I was used to pay TAXES an used to MOW an SETUP BY A ANOTHER BITCH WANNA BE A WOMAN WITH A PENIS , before I found out I could forfeight the property it was a shitty ordeal an a shitty deed I feel the satan or FAKE NAME Santana did to me. santa comes in discuise I believe changes his identity many IDS works on shitting on peopole like me cuzhewanted be a lawyer , he proubly likes it in the ass I remember when I was drink he took me to his friends another lawyer downtown Tulsa close to QT off 11th street an his penis so tiny I didit expect to have sex yet I went upstairs carrying a tv for eddy he asked m to carry for him into friends room an friend stuck his wet slimy penis vey tiny in my cunt I wasn't haven't a lot sex them I was drinking though ALOT an it was like wow 3 seconds n the man pulled out no words spoken much an on top of that he made me pay him to do legal services for me I was trying to fight over my babies then I think...anyhoo he didnt help me he said it was too lat to help my babies that was around 2009 maybe around couple years diff may VARY .... as far as I know I live in HUT a love hut I hope one day at the lake the bitch I was staying with is a bitch he wants me be a man an wants it in his ass not going to happen I left the bitch to party an get massaged I want massage after massage after massage I lik 5 propertys in my name maybe 6 orat least the keys an a lease legal deed I like hottubs an whirlpool baths big enough for ten plus me I want love myself an feel good like snowwhite but u know wut I don't like my butt being cold or killed in computer games live games like paintballI dunno NUDE paint ball might be fun if I was paid for it PAINTBALL (NAKED PAINTBALL RAPINGVIDEO http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...7E22B242E3E7B3 )for thay matter I am hurting all over an have a headache like I was eating something went right to my bones food from ALDI lately I certainly don't want to get quarter wacked playing games i am serious about wanting to live an dont have time for capture the flag games an nudist colony capture the fag although the BOAT TRIP MOVIE was good to watch the clock went so fast from am to pm an it was over like FLIPPING A QUARTER or waked when im sleeing an daydreaming of houseboat an private like HEY CINDERELLA SAYS WHEN U DREAM.... an wish upon a star anythings possible except selling soul cuz I don't wat talk about it I got hole in my head a lips ducktaped by my step mama family u know after I washit so SALT like talsans saltans ....SALT like the cross I don't know much about that shit other than salt tastes so good like some cum I don't like much cum an sat was wut I was sweeting when I was mowing an CUTTING the grass down in Muskogee ........
he could have left it all to me COULD STILL LEAVE IT ALL TOME HOUSE DEEDS THAT BE COOL MERCY pretty woman look my waypretty woman ..... cuz I need you leave it all to me TONIGHT PM O pretty woman..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...5E834CE1BB7499
Old 08-03-2015, 04:04 PM   #20
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Question THe CHICKEN DANCE THE STARS THEY LIE TO YOU LOOKING AT YOU by Sabrina sofia @ the LOVE HUT lake .....8/3/2015

THe CHICKEN DANCE by Sabrina sofia @ the LOVE HUT lake .....8/3/2015

HOW DOU FEEL?
THAT IS THE QUESTION? HOW MUCH IS REAL SO MUCH TO QUESTION? THESE THOUGHTS COME FROM THE HEART LISTEN TO ME.... O GOD ITS FEELED LIkE FOREVER SINCE IVE FELT LOVED AN HAD A FAMILY 8 YEARS FOR ME TO HAVE ANY LOVE MAKING ..OR AS CLOSE TO IT AS IVE EVER HAD ... YEAH ITS THETARS THEY LIE TO YOU I don't lie lie IM NOT LYE LYEING ..... CAUSE IM REAL AN IM LOOKING AT YOU THROUGH LOOKING GLASS IM LONE INSIDE MY HEAD..
ISEX in the public swimming pool an hottub that I like I haven't been with a woman in over 8 years at least not one with a vagina so that be nice 2 women an me in hottb 1 woman an me with her breasts on my breasts im not much of a kisser a lest no tongue GERMS ya know that's wut well maybe MARILYN MANSONS TONGUE id suck on that an um lick that asshole an um all over I wouldn't care ifi did end up in er or kidnapped in bck of car im willing an willing go all the way for the ARMY ..hey its the CHICKEN DANCE with satan or the devil
not sure what this pic is chicken ritual

heres a site interesting name ive SROLLED SKULLED but not read NAKED VOODOO CHICKEN DANCE ...http://nakedvoodoochickens.blogspot.com/
here your find at the naked voodoo chicken page posts like
>h3 A.M. EPIPHANY: RELUCTANCE
3 a.m. epiphany:relectance
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...7E22B242E3E7B3
Is this super chicken ma to save all the chickens or CATAIN SAVE A HOE where is CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE to save the day an night maybe hes at the day/night am m cleaners cleaning his sperman chicken suit I WANT ON THE BOAT or boat one with a good rof preferred so if it rains again ....ill be safe an safe place to sleep.... so the pyruannas don't ea me..ehhh
these men like to cook chicken I think I don't wanna be hot I rather stay cool daddy o like SNOW WUT SNOW WHITE her UM daddys wife an her step mother tried to have snow white snow wut killed by a HITMAN penis squad an hit with pricks many times yet im alive singing amen im alive but I report I have a hole n OFFICER DOWN officer wounded she says don't be a square daddy o
STARING AT HIS IM LOOKINGGLASS
I'm looking at you through the glass
Don't know how much time has passed
Oh God, it feels like forever
But no one ever tells you that forever feels like home
Sitting all alone inside your head
'Cause I'm looking at you through the glass
All I know is that it feels like forever
When no one ever tells you that forever feels like home
How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget, you don't expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes initialized
And folded up like paper dolls
and little notes
You can't expect a bit of hope
And while you're outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what you're staring at is me
How much is real? So much to question
An epidemic of the mannequins
Contaminating everything
When thought came from the heart
It never did right from the start
Just listen to the noises
(No more sad voices)
Before you tell yourself
It's just a different scene
Remember it's just different from what you've seen
And all I know is that it feels like forever
And it's the stars
The stars that shine for you
And it's the stars
The stars that lie to you
And it's the stars
And it's the stars
Oh God, it feels like forever
And it's the stars
And it's the stars
And it's the stars
And it's the stars
Who are the stars
Who are the stars they lie

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lim+looking+at+you+th rough+the+looking+glass+an+god +t+feels+like+forever+lyrics&q pvt=lim+looking+at+you+through +the+looking+glass+an+god+t+fe els+like+forever+lyrics&FORM=V DRE#view=detail&mid=A3FF57EB29 0C9417B3DEA3FF57EB290C9417B3DE
Old 08-03-2015, 05:22 PM   #21
Sabrina Sofia
BANNED

Question HATTING or are "THEY" HACKING are they hatting an looking at us or just hacking?

HATTING or are "THEY" HACKING are they hatting
an looking at us or just
hacking?

ECCIE OBEY or EASY OBEY

id like to buy VOWEL(s)
if the price is right

maybe I need some of these glasses so I can read u
got $ome? I need $ome
Old 08-04-2015, 02:21 AM   #22
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
+1....

I have been a redbook, aspd and then a eccie regular, and I owe my online security methods to both the sites and the forums... I dont think my privacy will be compromised so easily.

I hated sites like AM, because there a 95% trolls on the site, I was trying that cougarlife, which is for oldie bbw's (meh..) but even that site seems to be full of trolls... I am still testing that one out, no matter how black or white the lady and no matter how thin or thick, I at least want to meet one in person... for that site to qualify...

I do seriously think its a AM publicity stunt than anything else...

sj
sjdude is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:49 PM   #23
bourdain21
Valued Poster

Looks like the data got posted publicly. Still unlikely your run of the mill wife would know what to do with it, even if they know about it.

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happene...-madison-data/
bourdain21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:50 AM   #24
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

here is the torrent hash..

Info Hash :: 40AE8A90DE40CA3AFA763C8EDB43FC 1FC47D75F1

seems to be pretty well seeded and leached as of the moment.
Old 08-20-2015, 02:50 AM   #25
sjdude
Lifetime Premium Access

here is the torrent hash..

Info Hash :: 40AE8A90DE40CA3AFA763C8EDB43FC 1FC47D75F1

seems to be pretty well seeded and leached as of the moment.
Old 08-20-2015, 08:02 AM   #26
georgehentson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

You can check to see if your email address is in the list at either of these 2 sites:
http://www.trustify.info/check
https://ashley.cynic.al/

What I want to know is where can I find the other information they have, without having to download 10 Gigabytes of stuff.

Does anyone have a link?
georgehentson is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #27
happynmemphis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I downloaded the dump and searched quite a bit. My hobby e-mail address is listed on the check sites, but I was unable to find anything leading directly to me after searching username, city, and birthdate. I did, however, see a number of entries marked "paid delete" while doing the birthday search...

Most of the text files are so large that normal text handlers bog down on them...

FWIW
happynmemphis is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #28
Sigmodas
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I agree that ECCIE should make some kind of post about the fact it has or not decided to make some changes to the way it protects the providers and clients on this site. Maybe they do have a secure site. Who knows but it should not be purely dismissed with no comment or like Hillary pleading the 5th. . Everyone is concerned or you would not be posting on this page. This is a business decision that they should make and rather quickly if they want to keep clients using there site.
Sigmodas is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:47 PM   #29
CDC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17862

©ash money BITCH.
CDC is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:48 PM   #30
gosborne38
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default AM hacking victim sez AM is a useless scammy site

AM hacking victim here. Here's what is the worst of it:
- I did this years ago on a curious whim just to see what it was about.
- AM you to put the email in to see anything so ... naively did so.
- I did nothing on the site. Literally looked at it and went 'its not for me' and left. It's a stupid lame-o site, and the stats that show its got 8 to 1 men to women explains why.
- No messages, hookups, no adultery, no nothing ... (um, that came later when I stumbled onto Eccie and learned how to do it right and maintain some op sec.)

That was several years ago. So long ago, I wasn't sure I even signed up and had to check. My email is in the hacked list. Gulp. My guess is that in that 36 million email addresses, 90% are folks just like me who fell for AM's scammy email begging and thought 'no harm no foul' when they put their email in. Only when you get in do you realize the back-end of the scam: Charging $19 to delete your account. That's tantamount to blackmail, but I didn't take the bait. Good thing, the hackers showed how they didnt wipe the server of the deleted account data, oh and they released credit card info - yikes, so the deleters got it worse.

So millions of these dead accounts never used but never deleted got released. Of course I'm sure many people did use it and did consummate some illicit affairs, but I'd bet 90% of the emails on the list did absolutely nothing on that scammy site but take a look and realize it was stupid.

In the same time period, I looked into other 'hookup' sites and invariably they were all scammy sites full of trolls and fakes. Didn't do anything on them. Did nothing at all actually until Eccie learned me how to monger right.

Yeah, try running that by the loving wife and see if it flies. Riiiiight.
gosborne38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women