Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452881
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47449
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35219
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2014, 05:25 AM   #226
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Wanna get rid of/minimize crime? Eliminate/desecrate/minimize poverty. Make people more efficient and self sustaining.
So until I give you 1/2 my shit, you are going to steal it. I get it now.

OJT at Ferguson, Missouri, for being "efficient and self sustaining."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:30 AM   #227
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

In the mean time, President Obama is sending an official White House Delegation to Browns funeral.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...ack_Delegation

This is not a good idea.

Michael Browns actions will be shown, after all of the evidence is in, to be those of a common street thug.

Manhandling a defenseless store manager because he confronted him about stealing. Initiating a surprise attack upon a unsepecting police officer to avoid arrest, trying to steal the police officer's weapon while beating him severely.

What are these people thinking. President Obama is either getting some really bad advice, or he condones the actions of Michael Brown and other street thugs.

When you reward bad behavior, the results will be more bad behavior.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #228
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Fuck, its insured, nobody gets hurt.....

until they can't afford to put stores in the area, it becomes blighted, and another government program is needed to "fix" it.
We cannot fucking win with these whiny motherfuckers. One way or another, they play identity politics and accuse us of racism if we do the same, then blame all their failures on us.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:28 AM   #229
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Another cut and paste visual image from the King of Cut and Paste of visual images, LLIdiot, the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:30 AM   #230
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Another cut and paste visual image from the King of Cut and Paste of visual images, LLIdiot, the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan!
I agree. There is no reason what so ever to cut and paste images when there are countless REAL images of thugs, punks, criminals, and pieces of shit in general, causing mayhem as they carry out their criminal activities.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #231
RandB fan
Valued Poster

someone sent me this link thought I would share

note 3rd pic... is not Michael Brown but two cousins accused in Oregon of using a sledge hammer to kill their great-grandmother last year. In one of the photos, Joda Cain has a wad of money stuffed in his mouth while pointing a gun at the camera.

http://austin.craigslist.org/rnr/4634484196.html
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #232
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's wrong?

Did you get "outed" by the pic? Or is that one of your "well paid" co-employees?
Old 08-24-2014, 10:48 AM   #233
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

Did you get "outed" by the pic?
No!

Quote:
Or is that one of your "well paid" co-employees?
No!

Next question(s)!
Old 08-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #234
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default In support of a race at the cost of any truth.....

They racially profile cops, district attorneys and the common everyday non-black

From obama, to holder, to sharpton, to elected representatives, all giving street thugs cover and license
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #235
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No!

No!

Next question(s)!
Would you have answered "yes" to either one?
Old 08-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #236
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

There are many thousands of young black men alive today that would not otherwise be were it not for cops, namely white cops

More white perps wind up dead in police confrontations than blacks

The perpetuated myths of black nice, lawful kids being at risk from cops is due to some sort of racial derangement syndrome, as is the idea that the judicial system is a throwback to 1924 Mississippi .... Leave the d.a. Alone

Holder's justice dept is where decisions are made based on race... Isn't that the definition of racism?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:34 AM   #237
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Would you have answered "yes" to either one?
I will answer "yes" when the question deserves a "yes" answer. Otherwise, I will answer 'No" or I don't know.

Thought for the day: I have always heard there is no such thing as a stupid question.

The person who first made that remark never met LLIdiot, the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot KLAN, errr Clan.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:03 PM   #238
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
As hard as it is to do sometimes, I just gotta learn to ignore stupid people.

Just like you hypocritically choose to ignore how Africans kidnapped, enslaved and sold other Africans.

Quote:
"We have also markets, at which I have been frequently with my mother. These are sometimes visited by stout mahogany-coloured men from the south west of us: we call them Oye-Eboe, which term signifies red men living at a distance. They generally bring us fire-arms, gunpowder, hats, beads, and dried fish... These articles they barter with us for odoriferous woods and earth, and our salt of wood ashes. They [the Oye-Eboe] always carry slaves through our land; but the strictest account is exacted of their manner of procuring them before they are suffered to pass. Sometimes indeed we sold slaves to them.... Such a mode of obtaining slaves in Africa is common; and I believe more are procured this way, and by kidnapping, than any other... Accordingly he falls on his neighbours, and a desperate battle ensues. If he prevails and takes prisoners, he gratifies his avarice by selling them.... I have already acquainted the reader with the time and place of my birth. My father, besides many slaves, had a numerous family, of which seven lived to grow up, including myself and a sister, who was the only daughter.... it was my fate ... to be carried off [by Africans], when none of the grown people were nigh. One day, when all our people were gone out to their works as usual, and only I and my dear sister were left to mind the house, two men and a woman got over our walls, and in a moment seized us both, and, without giving us time to cry out, or make resistance, they stopped our mouths, and ran off with us into the nearest wood.... At length, after many days travelling, during which I had often changed [African] masters, I got into the hands of a [an African] chieftain... Although I was a great many days journey from my father’s house, yet these people spoke exactly the same language with us. This first master of mine, as I may call him, was a smith, and my principal employment was working his bellows.... I expected an instant flogging.... I found some black people about me, who I believed were some of those who brought me on board, and had been receiving their pay; they talked to me in order to cheer me, but all in vain. I asked them if we were not to be eaten by those white men with horrible looks, red faces, and loose hair. They told me I was not... Soon after this the blacks who brought me on board went off, and left me abandoned to despair."

The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, Or Gustavus Vassa, The African Written By Himself (1789)

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/15399/pg15399.txt
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:49 PM   #239
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:

You give up 'half yo shit' when the wife leaves you, plus alimony later on. What the hell are you complaining about.

No one is saying give up half of anything. I'm just saying GET OUT OF THE WAY of black progress. Give blacks an avenue to better educate themselves, let them have access to better food, housing, and health care. Metaphorically speaking, don't block all the fishing ports and complain that you have to GIVE them a fish later on. Let them fish on their own.

Quit pretending that there's no interference by the HAVE's to keep the have not's from progressing. It's hard to take advantage of and build wealth against smart people, so the plan is to keep poor people in the dark as long as possible.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #240
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You give up 'half yo shit' when the wife leaves you, plus alimony later on. What the hell are you complaining about.

No one is saying give up half of anything. I'm just saying GET OUT OF THE WAY of black progress. Give blacks an avenue to better educate themselves, let them have access to better food, housing, and health care. Metaphorically speaking, don't block all the fishing ports and complain that you have to GIVE them a fish later on. Let them fish on their own.

Quit pretending that there's no interference by the HAVE's to keep the have not's from progressing. It's hard to take advantage of and build wealth against smart people, so the plan is to keep poor people in the dark as long as possible.
The free market rewards hard work, intelligence, perseverance, etc.
The government temporarily rewards beggars...then the hard workers have enough and revolt.
If those people you are referring too would get off their lazy fucking asses and work, they wouldn't need all the free shit. Don't believe me, ask Walter Williams....
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women