Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994
Thumbs down Low Rates

I was on Backpage last night surfing ads and I came across a provider that was charging $30 for a quick visit, $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for an hour. I can only wonder what type of clientele she attracts...
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Not me!
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:02 PM   #3
DMike
Valued Poster

alot of clientele
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The same types of clients that post here. Only difference is they have a much smaller budget and don't want to research. I think people tend to think that the $$$ you spend means that it is more upscale, but I've met some trashy chicks for 300 an hour and spent 150 and met some really nice ladies, so why pay top dollar for ground beef when at the end of the say its still only ground beef? Sometimes the ground beef is mistakenly priced as the same price as the filet mignon. There will be foolish people who are willing to pay top dollar for ground beef, but the ones who are smart pay ground beef prices for ground beef and filet mignon prices for filet mignon.

Most men who are rich got rich by being very savy with their money and not spending it foolishly. I really wish more people would understand this concept. Just because a man may have a lot of money doesn't mean he will want to spend it on YOU. Most of us that post here are in the same 99% financial demographic, we just have a bigger spending limit. In many ways we can be a lot looser with our money if we live comfortably than is someone who is at the very 1 percent of the economy.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:24 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I'm sure she was fugly right? Why don't people provide links to these threads lol.

But on the same token........

I read your blog on your website about your struggles with bacterial vaginosis last year and your thoughts about it and how you had to make extra careful your hygiene was up to par regularly to make sure it didn't exacerbate your VaJJ issues at that time............

Realistically, what type of clients would you expect from divulging that? Super delete that. I don't want to read that on a providers about me page.........

Although I'm sure some uncircumstantial vaginal issues occur with most ladies from time to time and that's understandable.....they won't blog about it on a site they advertise on.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Another thing to consider is that some guys might just want to fuck a lot so they go for the lower rates. They can fuck 5 girls who charge 200 or fuck 2 girls that charge 500. Sometimes it comes down to math
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:19 PM   #7
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

When I first started the hobby years ago, I paid the full $$$ a lot.. and then I came across some haggard girls and said I would never do that again, I wont do more then a 15 min sesh now for no more then $ There are some really young hot dimes out there that hook it up...so gents..always ask about the quick rate. Always try to haggle down the rates. Once a girl is in her incall you neve know if she is having a slow day. Most of the time the rates will drop... Happy hobby days!!! lol
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:35 PM   #8
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoticSynn View Post
... Always try to haggle down the rates. Once a girl is in her incall you neve know if she is having a slow day ...
The invisible hand of the market at work. Surely Adam Smith is pleased.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:56 PM   #9
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoticSynn View Post
I was on Backpage last night surfing ads and I came across a provider that was charging $30 for a quick visit, $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for an hour. I can only wonder what type of clientele she attracts...
Let em have em let em post it. Let em get robed , let em be fools , fok em is what they say where I'm from . Looz

Here's my BP last statement.

I am absolutely, positively, prediudice , against Low Income , I am a Lady, Kiss,

JoanJet is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #10
LalaSkittles
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 227589
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

BE CLASSY NEVER TRASHY !! $$$ FIRST PRIORITIES SECOND !! $$$ YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !!
LalaSkittles is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #11
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanJet View Post
Let em have em let em post it. Let em get robed , let em be fools , fok em is what they say where I'm from . Looz

Here's my BP last statement.

I am absolutely, positively, prediudice , against Low Income , I am a Lady, Kiss,

huh?
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #12
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

If all parties are playing safe, getting tested and respecting each other's boundaries why does anyone have to voice an opinion on what another ladies does?

Who cares what the rate or volume is. Who cares if the high volumes act like they aren't.

Just be safe and smart and have fun.

Call out the disrespectful and the thieves and let the rest do what they want.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:44 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
The same types of clients that post here. Only difference is they have a much smaller budget and don't want to research.
I am going to fundamentally disagree with your basic premise. No, I don't think clients are all the same. All I have to do is read a lot of reviews--and posts--to see that different guys are actually looking for, and value different things. Not every lady is for every guy. I am NOT saying what I value makes me any better (or worse) than any other guy, but it makes me very different from some. I have absolutely no interest in a 15 min session, for example--but I begrudge none of the guys who want just that. I would never pay for one (though in the dark ages a couple that I thought would be an hour+ wound up being 15 min).

The guy who wants ground beef should do his homework and find the best ground beef he can find. The guy who wants a pork chop should do the same. And guys who don't want to do their research shouldn't gripe when they are surprised at what they get. Personally, I think the odds of finding what I am looking for at $60/hour are essentially zero. But the lady may be just what scratches another guy's itch.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #14
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=873856&highlight=
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:38 AM   #15
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I read your blog on your website about your struggles with bacterial vaginosis last year and your thoughts about it and how you had to make extra careful your hygiene was up to par regularly to make sure it didn't exacerbate your VaJJ issues at that time............

Realistically, what type of clients would you expect from divulging that? Super delete that. I don't want to read that on a providers about me page.........

Although I'm sure some uncircumstantial vaginal issues occur with most ladies from time to time and that's understandable.....they won't blog about it on a site they advertise on.

Back into the corner! NOW!
ArisRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women