Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2015, 03:41 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thailand - Spring/2016 - Advice for a Female???

Alright. I want to know if "one night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble" and I also have a few personal reasons to wish to visit.

Since I AM a sex worker, I want to see the sex areas, etc.

It's almost a certainty that I'll be traveling alone.

The few things on my bucket list for Thailand, and it's a short list as of now:

*The Full Moon party in Koh Phangan in March/2016. I KNOW that this will probably be full of young adults, but it's been on my bucket list for a very long time.

*Places where sex is for sale. I don't have to go in but I might. I wish to see a LOT of them. But since I'll be alone, are there any concerns that I should be aware of?

* A Sant Yak tattoo by a monk.

*Any religious arenas. Buddha statues. Art museums and the such. Cultural adventures, including any suggested gardens.

Any advice would be helpful.

I'm probably going to go the Lonely Planet guide route and I'm on a few world travel blogs. I'm a fairly experienced traveler, although I'll admit that I haven't done any rough, close to the earth, type of travel in a few decades. Might be getting a bit long in the tooth for it now, but I'm giving it a try.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading this!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

* I suggest using Agoda to book your rooms and that you take advantage of last minute deals to get the best pricing. I usually book my first place at my layover or even at Swampy. (Suvarnabhumi Airport's nickname) The only exception to last minute would be if you're booking during a major holiday.

* When you travel around Thailand; check Nok Air, Air Asia and Lion Air for the lowest prices.

* Walking Street in Pattaya is your best bet for viewing a large variety of the sex trade safely. I suggest Sapphire Club GoGo or any of the more popular ones as a starting point.

* Browse http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

* Fly Korean Air for less hassles with US Customs since it's not done at a layover, the quickest flight times, shortest layovers and some of the best food.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:59 AM   #3
Looter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Elizabeth ,

Long time admirer, first time replier...In addition to Walking Street in Pattaya, I would highly encourage you to take a stroll down Soi 6 about dinner time if for anything else to listen to the working girls cat calling the men as they walk by...picture a Brooklyn construction site scenario in reverse...also a soapie massage parlor just to see the fish bowl.

If you do go down walking street I recommend the Lobster Pot for night time dining where you sit on the terrace overlooking Pattaya Beach during sunset. Have fun 😎

P.S. I would be highly remiss if I did not point out to a lady of your adventurous discerning tastes that you take in the Tiffany's Lady Boy Review on 2nd Road in Pattaya. The Katoys are not my cup of tea but the show is supposedly fabulous and a testament to the wonders of Asian plastic surgery.
Looter is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:28 PM   #4
Cooterkeller
Registered Member

If in Pattaya, go a little outside of town and checkout Viharnra Sien. It's awesome! It's very close to Budda Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)
Cooterkeller is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:24 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looter View Post
Elizabeth ,

Long time admirer, first time replier...In addition to Walking Street in Pattaya, I would highly encourage you to take a stroll down Soi 6 about dinner time if for anything else to listen to the working girls cat calling the men as they walk by...picture a Brooklyn construction site scenario in reverse...also a soapie massage parlor just to see the fish bowl.

If you do go down walking street I recommend the Lobster Pot for night time dining where you sit on the terrace overlooking Pattaya Beach during sunset. Have fun 😎

P.S. I would be highly remiss if I did not point out to a lady of your adventurous discerning tastes that you take in the Tiffany's Lady Boy Review on 2nd Road in Pattaya. The Katoys are not my cup of tea but the show is supposedly fabulous and a testament to the wonders of Asian plastic surgery.
Great information.

Oh, I've heard about the Lady Boys in Thailand. And you're just being charming by sharing all of this with me!!! A big thanks and a hug from Garland, Texas!!!

Yes, I wish to see the cat calling, but also be able to dine in a pleasant environment as well.

When you write, "...fishbowl ..." are you referring to the line up like there used to be at massage places back in the old days? Not sure if they do that anymore in AMPS, etc.

I'm just curious. Not familiar with the term.

Again, thanks for the advice. I'm taking notes!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Old 12-08-2015, 06:25 AM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooterkeller View Post
If in Pattaya, go a little outside of town and checkout Viharnra Sien. It's awesome! It's very close to Budda Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)
So many of these names mentioned just are so unfamiliar to me. Again, I'm taking notes. And I DO wish to see the Buddha Mountain!!!

Thank you for sharing some thoughts with me!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Old 12-08-2015, 06:33 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
* I suggest using Agoda to book your rooms and that you take advantage of last minute deals to get the best pricing. I usually book my first place at my layover or even at Swampy. (Suvarnabhumi Airport's nickname) The only exception to last minute would be if you're booking during a major holiday.

* When you travel around Thailand; check Nok Air, Air Asia and Lion Air for the lowest prices.

* Walking Street in Pattaya is your best bet for viewing a large variety of the sex trade safely. I suggest Sapphire Club GoGo or any of the more popular ones as a starting point.

* Browse http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

* Fly Korean Air for less hassles with US Customs since it's not done at a layover, the quickest flight times, shortest layovers and some of the best food.
I'll check out Korean Air. I actually LIKE Korean food and so that's a plus.

I guess that I'm going to have to start searching for a flight, first, then figure out my agenda while traveling.

I'm just not sure how long to stay? I'm there to try to do this tattoo thing, if I do not chicken out, which probably won't happen. I'm fairly brave at times. (gulp)

But also, safety is a concern. I'm not quite the maverick that I was 20 years ago ... but some of that mojo is coming back to me.

Thank you for the suggestions. Especially with the flight recommendation. I tend to get stuck with American Airlines, or in the states Southwest, and that was helpful.

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Old 12-08-2015, 06:39 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default One More Question for Ya'll ...

It's a time one.

This is one of those subjective questions that won't have a definitive answer but I would like to hear a few opinions.

How long should I plan to stay? I'm not really going to Thailand for a joy trip. Well, perhaps a bit.

My plan is to, once again, stretch my boundaries, get out of the country and do something very different and outside my comfort zone.

The full moon party is on March 22nd or 23rd.

So how difficult is it to get around? Is it time consuming to get to one place or/and another, with public transportation?

I'm sure that there is, somewhere, a hostel/backpacker community, which is of interest to me. I'll be traveling close to the ground and on a budget. Staying a week doesn't seem like enough time. Two weeks might be too much.

I cannot take off for months like I used to in my 20's. (dammit!)

Elisabeth
Old 12-08-2015, 03:16 PM   #9
shape shifter 069
Registered Member

Elizabeth, It take 2 days travel time to make the round trip. The best path is to fly through Hong Kong on American. You have one 16.5 hr flight, and then it is only 2.5 hrs. to Bangkok.
You can get a Credit Card with Bonus Miles for American Airlines travel at; http://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/ea...i-platinum.jsp
There is much to do and 2 weeks would be a little tight. Transportation is easy and affordable and is only time consuming if you want it to be; but as always, go with the flow and be cool. Be sure and allow plenty of time for regular Thai Massage,it's very inexpensive and widely available. I am in Dallas and about to make my 3rd trip to Thailand.

http://www.fullmoonparty-thailand.com/
shape shifter 069 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 04:47 PM   #10
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Since I AM a sex worker, I want to see the sex areas, etc.

It's almost a certainty that I'll be traveling alone.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Kiss that $250-300 an hour goodbye...then again, maybe not, being a Farang...
Lol...hope ya have a great time, it's on my bucket list too!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:08 PM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetas View Post
Kiss that $250-300 an hour goodbye...then again, maybe not, being a Farang...
Lol...hope ya have a great time, it's on my bucket list too!
I hope so, too.

Oh, I highly doubt that I would be working on this trip although I'm always open to the possibilities. Doubt that those guys are looking for a big, blond, older, Texan female.

It was fun checking out Korean Air (again, thanks for the tip above!)and the middle level/cost wise seating, it's like economy plus, was REALLY expensive. But a couch ticket was in line with other airlines.

Dear Santa,

PLEASE leave a first class ticket to Thailand under the tree for me this year! I've been a VERY good girl!

Love you,
Elisabeth

Just kidding. (Well, not really!)

Old 12-10-2015, 06:55 AM   #12
malenurse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Elisabeth,
I have been to Thailand many times. I live in Austin and the easiest way for me is Korean Air out of Houston. The most economical is out of LAX. One other thing to look into is your arrival time in Bangkok. A lot of airlines from the States arrive in Bangkok at about 11:30 pm local time. By the time you get into the city (by taxi cost $10). It will be at 2 am. I always use www.agoda.com to book my hotels. 3 or 4 star hotels for around $20 with breakfast. Travel around Bangkok is easy with the Skytrain and not expensive (less than $4 for a 1-day pass). If you arrive in Bangkok early, the skytrain is available from the airport for $3. Travel around Thailand is easy, bus, train or taxi.
A couple of good sites to look at before going are:
www.pattaya-addicts.com
www.bangkok-addicts.com
www.teakdoor.com
Good luck and enjoy Thailand. Malenurse
malenurse is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:13 PM   #13
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Figure easily 24 hours transit time between DFW and Bangkok, and another couple of hours to Pattaya. Add to that 12 hours or so time zone difference. Out of DFW, your nicest option will be the JAL flight to Tokyo Narita, which connects to a JAL flight to Bangkok. As far as I know, Cathay Pacific does not fly to DFW; if you want to fly Cathay Pacific to Honk Kong and then catch the shorter flight to Bangkok, you'd start by flying to San Francisco or possibly LAX.

These days, when I go to Bangkok, I go for two weeks. Shorter than that is not long enough. Longer than that is difficult, as most bills have a three-week payment window.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 04:02 AM   #14
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I believe the Korean jaunt from Houston or Dallas is a grueling 16 hrs to Seoul. And will arrive late night. I like Singapore Air breaking up to 3 stops at 10.6, 9.5 and 2.5 hrs arriving 08:40 daytime.

Don't forget Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy and Patpong, all in Bangkok. All easy access via skytrain. It feels very safe at all hours. Food is absolutely fantastic. Take a city tour and more if you have the time.

Note, late March and April are brutal for the hot weather.
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:31 AM   #15
Looter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I am a Korean Air man myself, American Airlines is pretty cramped for a 15 hour flight...plus I can not stress this enough...in my opinion the Asian airlines blow the domestic airlines away for in flight customer service.

Also if you are going to the full moon party I would stay right through Sankran Water Festival which is the 3 day Thai new year celebration...bring a squirt gun and water goggles and prepare to be drenched in the largest water fight in the world
Looter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women