Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Caribbean > Dominican Republic - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
Guest081418
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Blue Paradise

I'm in the preplanning stages of taking a trip to DR in the spring of 2017. I think I've narrowed my decision down to spending 4 nights at blueparadisedr.com. This was mostly based upon their very good communication when I had a few questions. I even sent an email to a few of the resorts when hurricane Earl went through there. They were the only ones to respond, thanking me for my concern.

There's a bit of info on here about Blue Paradise, enough to give me a decent idea that the place is respectable. I was wondering if anyone had been recently and wouldn't mind sharing a trip report and/or tips. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.
Guest081418 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 07:25 PM   #2
HAPrime
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by electropure View Post
I'm in the preplanning stages of taking a trip to DR in the spring of 2017. I think I've narrowed my decision down to spending 4 nights at blueparadisedr.com. This was mostly based upon their very good communication when I had a few questions. I even sent an email to a few of the resorts when hurricane Earl went through there. They were the only ones to respond, thanking me for my concern.

There's a bit of info on here about Blue Paradise, enough to give me a decent idea that the place is respectable. I was wondering if anyone had been recently and wouldn't mind sharing a trip report and/or tips. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.
I am booked for Super Bowl weekend. I can't wait.
HAPrime is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #3
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I recognize that a detailed review of providers are valuable to the DR party-goer for the continued premium access and so on. To be sure, the ROS details at looked for, but knowing specific girls is a little less important unless someone is actually going THERE within weeks.

Yet for the rest of us the real intel is how the event went overall, from first contact to getting on the plane back from fantasy island to the real world of hard work and hard time with the SO.

However it works out for you, please take care of us fantasy lurkers.

BTW: GGood for you both!

Cheers
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 05:57 PM   #4
Guest081418
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPrime View Post
I am booked for Super Bowl weekend. I can't wait.
Looks like I'll be there the week before, probably leaving about when you arrive. The only time that worked out my travel days were week days.
Guest081418 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women