Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2016, 11:14 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Exactly the way the undereducated would look at it.

Or somebody from pittsburg. We'll always need coal to make steel.....oh. That's right.
You don't make that much any more.
And you think trump will bring those jobs back, right fat boy? Let's keep digging and burning coal. Because that's all you know how to do.
Fuck bringing in new industry or learning how to do something else.

Stomp your feet and hold your breath.

It worked for the buggy whip people and the candle makers.

You should have gone to school for something other than blowing frat boys.
Who you calling fat boy you twinky fag. It's true that if I wanted to, I could grab you by the scruff of the neck and shove your head up Asswipes ass. And you show your arrogance and stupidity. Are hard working people beneath you fag boy? I don't think so. And how do you make electricity? Fucking coal you moron. You're a pathetic POS.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:22 AM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
How do I argue...I mean debate, with someone who thinks a month old poll means jack shit today.

Can anyone help this moronic douche-bag defend the relevance of a month old poll?

Anyone?

Now that's what we call a bitch slap. Let me know when your brain dead head stops turning.
My mistake.

Your head hasn't turned 10 degrees from left to right in years.

We'll just play tee ball the next time.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:33 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
My mistake.

Your head hasn't turned 10 degrees from left to right in years.

We'll just play tee ball the next time.
God you're fucking stupid. It gets more obvious the more you post. Where's your data fuckwad? If anything, Trumps numbers with minorities has gone up since then. All of his numbers have gone up. He's up 4pts in Nevada, large Hispanic population there. He's up in NC, large AA population there. You have nothing but Libtard talking points and insults. Now go check in with your leader Asswipe. You can't think for yourself. Problem is, neither can he.
Old 09-22-2016, 11:40 AM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump is up 4pts in Nevada.
Quote:
Most recent poll I've found only says 3 percent.
Quote:
How do I argue...I mean debate, with someone who thinks a month old poll means jack shit today.

Can anyone help this moronic douche-bag defend the relevance of a month old poll?

Now that's what we call a bitch slap.

Let's have a big round of applause for dickmuncher, the bitch-slapping queen!!! He really fucked up the bam on that one, didn't he? Like the difference between a 4 percent and a 3 percent lead isn't within the margin of error of both polls, right folks?

Good eye, turdmuncher! U da man! Keep up the good work, sir! Don't let anyone blow smoke up your cum-drenched ass!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who you calling fat boy you twinky fag. It's true that if I wanted to, I could grab you by the scruff of the neck and shove your head up Asswipes ass. And you show your arrogance and stupidity. Are hard working people beneath you fag boy? I don't think so. And how do you make electricity? Fucking coal you moron. You're a pathetic POS.
How do you make electricity? Many different ways, fat boy.
Coal is by far the nastiest. And you support the people who want regulation on coal burning to be eliminated. You help eliminate the use of coal.
Yes a clean coal burning power station costs more. It's probably too late now. Too bad more coal plants weren't in the pipeline. They've discovered a shit-load of oil shale in the US.
Guess what kind of power stations they'll be building?

Sorry you see the hard truth as arrogance. Well, actually not. I don't give a fuck what a douche-bag sees. The world is changing and this isn't the kind of change that can be stopped or even that is bad.
Fact of life jelly roll. If you tie your world to coal it's going to be a rough road.

But I digress as you had planned that I do. None of that has anything to do with the fact you posted a lie.

And like a true trumper you posted information designed to cover that lie and another thread direction change.

Cover the lie and change the subject.

And when your cover bullshit failed and your subject change added more to the list of things you're ignorant of dust settles, what do we have?

A fat boy who got caught red handed in the cookie jar the whole time claiming he hadn't eaten 100,000 cookies.

He was just big boned.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:14 PM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Let's have a big round of applause for dickmuncher, the bitch-slapping queen!!! He really fucked up the bam on that one, didn't he? Like the difference between a 4 percent and a 3 percent lead isn't within the margin of error of both polls, right folks?

Good eye, turdmuncher! U da man! Keep up the good work, sir! Don't let anyone blow smoke up your cum-drenched ass!

Nice try. Trying to make being right or having the correct facts as something to be avoided.

Obviously an honor grad of trump university.

Forget the point that he pulled the number out of his huge ass. He made it up. But trumpers have no problem with that. Luckily for them.

Everyone knows about the margin of error.
Which I'll also point out that the same margin of error you bring up makes that truly polled 3% insignificant. Which makes fat boy's capitalized squeal nothing more than......nothing.

And like your pinhead self hasn't noticed the difference between an out and out lie and the truth can be a single character. Well maybe your stupid self hasn't noticed. Nothing I can do about that.

Everyone knows when the data is unchallenged and the white knighting douche-bag puts his own head in front of the bat, who am I to deny him the slam he so desperately wants.

Any other misguided thoughts or poorly rationalized dishonorable behavior?
Old 09-22-2016, 12:15 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you make electricity? Many different ways, fat boy.
Coal is by far the nastiest. And you support the people who want regulation on coal burning to be eliminated. You help eliminate the use of coal.
Yes a clean coal burning power station costs more. It's probably too late now. Too bad more coal plants weren't in the pipeline. They've discovered a shit-load of oil shale in the US.
Guess what kind of power stations they'll be building?

Sorry you see the hard truth as arrogance. Well, actually not. I don't give a fuck what a douche-bag sees. The world is changing and this isn't the kind of change that can be stopped or even that is bad.
Fact of life jelly roll. If you tie your world to coal it's going to be a rough road.

But I digress as you had planned that I do. None of that has anything to do with the fact you posted a lie.

And like a true trumper you posted information designed to cover that lie and another thread direction change.

Cover the lie and change the subject.

And when your cover bullshit failed and your subject change added more to the list of things you're ignorant of dust settles, what do we have?

A fat boy who got caught red handed in the cookie jar the whole time claiming he hadn't eaten 100,000 cookies.

He was just big boned.
Wrong again fuckwad. Did you're daddy buy you a BMW? You sound like a spoiled little punk. 56% of electricity produced in this country is coal based. And it's adundance and low cost will assure that will continue.

http://teachcoal.org/coal-energy-facts

Now go buy yourself a windmill you little faggot. Hillary had the nerve to say she was going to put the Coal industry out of business. What a pig. Like you. I should take you down to Beckley WVA cupcake. Let you talk your bullshit to the miners. You wouldn't make it back to your daddy and your BMW. Fag boy.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:26 PM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
God you're fucking stupid. It gets more obvious the more you post. Where's your data fuckwad? If anything, Trumps numbers with minorities has gone up since then. All of his numbers have gone up. He's up 4pts in Nevada, large Hispanic population there. He's up in NC, large AA population there. You have nothing but Libtard talking points and insults. Now go check in with your leader Asswipe. You can't think for yourself. Problem is, neither can he.
Blah, blah, blah. Most if not all of these number, if they are even true posted polls (you already got caught lying about that today), as loser squared so helpfully pointed out, fall in the margin of error. They mean nothing.

Nice try for a fat boy at changing the subject.
Back on point.

Did your stupidness notice the link?

Did the flaming asshole you call a mouth sputter on the screen and cover the date and data found in the link?

A true trumper. Double down on your lie.

Read the link fat boy.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:31 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah. Most if not all of these number, if they are even true posted polls (you already got caught lying about that today), as loser squared so helpfully pointed out, fall in the margin of error. They mean nothing.

Nice try for a fat boy at changing the subject.
Back on point.

Did your stupidness notice the link?

Did the flaming asshole you call a mouth sputter on the screen and cover the date and data found in the link?

A true trumper. Double down on your lie.

Read the link fat boy.
You're a lie. You haven't posted a fact, just your liberal opinion. Go fuck yourself cupcake. Run home to your daddy.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:46 PM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again fuckwad. Did you're daddy buy you a BMW? You sound like a spoiled little punk. 56% of electricity produced in this country is coal based. And it's adundance and low cost will assure that will continue.

http://teachcoal.org/coal-energy-facts

Now go buy yourself a windmill you little faggot. Hillary had the nerve to say she was going to put the Coal industry out of business. What a pig. Like you. I should take you down to Beckley WVA cupcake. Let you talk your bullshit to the miners. You wouldn't make it back to your daddy and your BMW. Fag boy. What branch of the military were you in fat boy? It's great serving your country and earning your own way through any college, or trade school, or any other path to success that allows you to buy any car (even a piece of shit foreign car like you drive) that you want. But the truly great thing is that it doesn't matter where you came from, cotton farmer, middle class, or even a coal miner, you take your own fate into your hands and have no need of excuses why you are where you're at You've had a chance to get perspective on what career you want to enter.
But unfortunately if you peaked in high school or don't have the balls to determine your own path, you get what you get.
Another attempted subject change and another lie.

You lied about the poll number in your original post.

You just lied about a Clinton quote. Because you should be able to post a link to that statement if you aren't lying out of your massive gaping asshole (same place you pulled the poll number out of).

Toss me another softball?

Toss your white knight's salad?
Old 09-22-2016, 12:54 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another attempted subject change and another lie.

You lied about the poll number in your original post.

You just lied about a Clinton quote. Because you should be able to post a link to that statement if you aren't lying out of your massive gaping asshole (same place you pulled the poll number out of).

Toss me another softball?

Toss your white knight's salad?
You're the one bouncing around like the schizophrenic Libtard that you are. What kind of jibberish was this post? You got your ass handed to you again. You have no facts, nothing. You deflect and talk nonsense. You're like Asswipe, you love the abuse you get. Now, run along cupcake. Go back to your daddy.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:58 PM   #27
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a lie. You haven't posted a fact, just your liberal opinion. Go fuck yourself cupcake. Run home to your daddy.
I'm a lie? What the fuck does that mean? Like making up poll numbers? Like claiming someone said something when they didn't?
Still waiting on that link fat boy.

I'm not going anywhere fat boy. And it's obvious you can't run home. Not because you're too fat to.

It's because you live in your 4th stepdaddy's basement and are already there.

Total meltdown.

Don't beat your kids again because of it.

Gotta go now. I'll be back to kick your ball-less sack some more this evening. Don't go pretending you grew some between now and then.

Douche-bag
Old 09-22-2016, 01:01 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm a lie? What the fuck does that mean? Like making up poll numbers? Like claiming someone said something when they didn't?
Still waiting on that link fat boy.

I'm not going anywhere fat boy. And it's obvious you can't run home. Not because you're too fat to.

It's because you live in your 4th stepdaddy's basement and are already there.

Total meltdown.

Don't beat your kids again because of it.

Gotta go now. I'll be back to kick your ball-less sack some more this evening. Don't go pretending you grew some between now and then.

Douche-bag
What a loser. Go home cupcake. Lick your asshole. Then come back for more abuse.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:07 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one bouncing around like the schizophrenic Libtard that you are. What kind of jibberish was this post? You got your ass handed to you again. You have no facts, nothing. You deflect and talk nonsense. You're like Asswipe, you love the abuse you get. Now, run along cupcake. Go back to your daddy.
I know you are but what am I? Is that your defense?

I'll 'splain it all to you this evening, you thick....I mean immensely fat mother fucker.

You refuting in general and after everything has been on the table the whole time speaks for itself

And oops. My mistake once again.

You haven't refuted anything.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:07 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Munch, you just pecker slapped the shit outta that Lardassed Limpdicked bully!

There's plenty of that fat ass to go around!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women