Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You just pecker slapped the shit outta that Lardassed Limpdicked bully!

There's plenty of that fat ass to go around!
Nice of you to stop by and lick up Assmunchers ass that was handed to him. Another one of your minions that failed. Cocksucking pig.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What a loser. Go home cupcake. Lick your asshole. Then come back for more abuse.
Nothing funnier or sadder than a stump (and that rhymes with trump) broken fat boy/bull.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:11 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Nothing funnier or sadder than a stump (and that rhymes with trump) broken fat boy/bull.
I thought you were leaving cupcake. Or did you stick around to lick your leaders asshole?
Old 09-22-2016, 01:34 PM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Trump divided the entire country,including the Republicans ... loser motherfucker.
I disagree - the multiculturalists have divided the entire country into racial groups. All racial groups are wonderful, but they don't seem to mix well.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:37 PM   #35
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Most recent poll I've found only says 3 percent.

Be a lamb and provide a current link showing that number.

Or be you and prove my point.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/elections/
3 points up, 4 points up, what's the big difference? He should be down by 30, shouldn't he?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:38 PM   #36
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
And trump isn't an "elite"? And doesn't show condescension with every bullshit position he puts forward?

Trump truly loves the undereducated.
Well, you tell me..is Trump an elite or not?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:47 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here you go cupcake twinky fag boy. This was posted yesterday and mirrors the poll I linked before. You're a fraud little Libtard fag boy.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218127
Old 09-22-2016, 01:56 PM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Trump is up 4pts in Nevada.
Quote:
Nice try. Trying to make being right or having the correct facts as something to be avoided....

Forget the point that he pulled the number out of his huge ass. He made it up. But trumpers have no problem with that. Luckily for them...

And like your pinhead self hasn't noticed the difference between an out and out lie and the truth can be a single character. Well maybe your stupid self hasn't noticed. Nothing I can do about that.

Everyone knows when the data is unchallenged and the white knighting douche-bag puts his own head in front of the bat, who am I to deny him the slam he so desperately wants.

Any other misguided thoughts or poorly rationalized dishonorable behavior?

Still babbling away pathetically to yourself, dicksucker? Be careful not to break your arm patting yourself on the back thinking you nailed the great Bambino on a huge point of MAJOR-LEAGUE SIGNIFICANCE. Maybe you can keep prattling on for another dozen posts about whether Trump is up by 4 points or 3 points in Nevada, ok? Everyone in this forum is holding their breath in suspense awaiting the outcome of your careful research into this weighty matter! U da man, muncherhead! You caught bam red-handed "pulling numbers out of his ass", dintcha? U da man.... except, oh wait!

Here's the poll! Looks like bam didn't make anything up! Fox News poll released yesterday shows Trump leading Clinton by 4 points among likely voters in a head-to-head contest, 46% to 42%:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...s-poll-nevada/

Well, fuck me sideways! I'll never be able to trust dickmuncher again! The asshole is always stupidly and prematurely proclaiming victory, only to find himself bitch-slapped back into submission with everyone pissing down his neck and laughing hysterically at him!

Go slam yourself, douche-bag!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:09 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Still babbling away pathetically to yourself, dicksucker? Be careful not to break your arm patting yourself on the back thinking you nailed the great Bambino on a huge point of MAJOR-LEAGUE SIGNIFICANCE. Maybe you can keep prattling on for another dozen posts about whether Trump is up by 4 points or 3 points in Nevada, ok? Everyone in this forum is holding their breath in suspense awaiting the outcome of your careful research into this weighty matter! U da man, muncherhead! You caught bam red-handed "pulling numbers out of his ass", dintcha? U da man.... except, oh wait!

Here's the poll! Looks like bam didn't make anything up! Fox News poll released yesterday shows Trump leading Clinton by 4 points among likely voters in a head-to-head contest, 46% to 42%:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...s-poll-nevada/

Well, fuck me sideways! I'll never be able to trust dickmuncher again! The asshole is always stupidly and prematurely proclaiming victory, only to find himself bitch-slapped back into submission with everyone pissing down his neck and laughing hysterically at him!

Go slam yourself, douche-bag!
It's amazing how this punk runs around beating his sunken chest. Like a spoiled brat. He has nothing, gets his ass handed to him, then comes back for more abuse. Just like Asswipe, Lubed, Sissy, and now CBJ7. It's a cult of self mutilation and masterbation. Fucking weird fucks.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:12 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Here you go cupcake twinky fag boy. This was posted yesterday and mirrors the poll I linked before. You're a fraud little Libtard fag boy.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218127
http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-...ers-1474538405

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...eat-trump.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...an-since-1996/

Try that on for size baby bimbo.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 03:27 PM   #41
bambino
Valued Poster

The Washington Post article was published 8/12/2016, which, according to Assmuncher, should be disqualified. But it did say this:

It's important to note that 14 percent of voters in Fox's survey don't indicate a preference for Clinton or Trump. As the next three months unfold, many of them will pick one candidate or the other, and so Trump's percentage will likely increase. That's good, because if he did get 20 percent of the Hispanic vote on Election Day, it would be the worst performance by a Republican since 1976, when Gerald Ford got 18 percent of the Hispanic vote. At this rate, he might edge out Bob Dole's poor showing in 1996, another year that the Democratic candidate won the election.
So Trumps % will likely increase.

And who gives a flying fuck if some hispanic says he's going to donate 20 million to help defeat Trump. Hillary has spent 250 million and it hasn't helped.

So, are you the dumb squads secret weapon? They sent in retarded Lenny? ROLMAO
Old 09-22-2016, 04:59 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Washington Post article was published 8/12/2016, which, according to Assmuncher, should be disqualified. But it did say this:

It's important to note that 14 percent of voters in Fox's survey don't indicate a preference for Clinton or Trump. As the next three months unfold, many of them will pick one candidate or the other, and so Trump's percentage will likely increase. That's good, because if he did get 20 percent of the Hispanic vote on Election Day, it would be the worst performance by a Republican since 1976, when Gerald Ford got 18 percent of the Hispanic vote. At this rate, he might edge out Bob Dole's poor showing in 1996, another year that the Democratic candidate won the election.
So Trumps % will likely increase.

And who gives a flying fuck if some hispanic says he's going to donate 20 million to help defeat Trump. Hillary has spent 250 million and it hasn't helped.

So, are you the dumb squads secret weapon? They sent in retarded Lenny? ROLMAO

Stumpy got his ass handed to him, and had a meltdown.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:23 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Stumpy got his ass handed to him, and had a meltdown.
Asswipe sent you in this thread after Assmunchers total wipe out and that's the best you can do? Couldn't try to refute my reply instead of calling me names and posting a stupid picture? What a fucking retard. Lenny, just stay on the bench with your coloring book. Retard.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:22 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Asswipe sent you in this thread after Assmunchers total wipe out and that's the best you can do? Couldn't try to refute my reply instead of calling me names and posting a stupid picture? What a fucking retard. Lenny, just stay on the bench with your coloring book. Retard.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:30 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You should heed your post here Lenny. Go ahead Lenny, you can have the last word, or should I say picture?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women