Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default How/what would a provider charge for the following?

After looking at the "Overnight, Dinner Date or 2 Hours BCD Date" thread, it got me wondering as to how a provider would handle the following scenario.

Let's say I, as a client, have an extra ticket to an event (sports game, concert, ballet, whatever). I plan on attending the event. I could sell the extra ticket or take a friend, but I might also want to offer a provider the ticket to attend the even with me. I've paid for the ticket, so there is no cost for my companion. I'd pay for any other incidentals-- food, drink, etc. The event would be part of the date which would be about 4 hours or so in length with BCD activity occurring back at my hotel after the event. I'm figuring about 1 to 2 hours of BCD fun. The total date would be about 6 hours or so. I'm interested to know how the girls would react.

For argument's sake, let's say you as the provider are actually interested in the event and wouldn't pass up a free ticket. Would you charge for the time spent at the event under your normal rates? Would you simply charge for the BCD time? Would you offer "discounted" time for the event while charging the normal BCD rates for the after event activities. Finally, how would you charge if you were indifferent to the event in question-- i.e. take it or leave it?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I know enough providers that if there was a concert, I wouldn't have to pay for their time. I would pay for the dinners and drinks. I would most likely though, also book a half hour session. I would guess that it would cost me 2 bills for everything. I would estimate that I would spend about 5-6 hours with her.That is not bad.

This type of situation is def YMMV.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Very interesting thread Cpal. It would almost be the same as taking a provider on a nice vacation say Hawaii for a weekeend. Would she still charge you for her rates or a discounted on being that she would be on all expense paid vacation. As a hobbist, we fronting the cost we would think that a discount would be in order but I think most provider see it a little different.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:56 AM   #4
erica_love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 60618
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Every Girl is Different, But...

For something like that where we would do that and probably have a bite to eat I would just ask for my 3 hr rate for a donation. Thats just because I figure after we hang out at whatever event it is, and then get something to eat and all that, well both of us will want to really take some time in private together and lets just say I am a big hygiene person, so in our private time we both would need showers and time just take our time to recover from the public activities.

But thats just me, and going on a vacation is a bit different because that is longer term and even though all expenses paid it will keep us girls away from any other business during those days. So we have to keep that in mind. But just a few hours out of the day, no problem.

And the other thing, if the client is a regular client of mine then it could be even less because we have a regular thing going, and sometimes I would just go have dinner, lunch (without any private time) for no donation at all. But like I said, all girls are different.
erica_love is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #5
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

It would depend on if I knew the "client" already or not. And more than likely to spend that kind of time with someone I would know them. So they would already know this answer.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Maybe this will help...

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php

Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:38 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Both threads are interesting. Isn't the fee for our time? I know we aren't talking illegal activities here riiiight? So tiddly winks or whatever should be the same right? Your time, you're paying, you decide how to spend it. I think most providers offer some kind of public, public/private, private pricing. Every date should be as unique as the persons involved.

Are you wanting a GirlFriend or a GFE? Some people want the experience - the whole deal. Pay a fee and done. But when you get bogged down in "rates and services" well, I wonder where that could go?

It's 1.99 a minute for conversation. 2.99 with eye contact. Smiles are 2.50 each and laughter is 5.00 per 30 seconds. Sexy smiles and flirty looks are of course extra. It's 100 an hour for me not to answer my phone while with you because I'm not making money since I'm not getting paid while we eat. 50 for girl next door clothing up to 500 for a designer look. Bad attitudes uninterest just "there" is 100, good attitude is 200, acting interested is 150. Exclusive interest + no phone/attending to business + good attitude/acting interested in you would be 400 (bundle pricing). Touching (holding hands, hand at my back, leaning into another while seated) is 50 an hour. 10 a kiss, 15 lfk, 20 per dfk. Hugs are 5. If you just want to pay for my meal, fine. I get to choose where, and with whom, I sit. Might not be with you. And of course if someone calls for a date (wants to pay me for my time); I'm gone. Please bring my doggy bag with you when you show for your paid date later. Me showing up for a date with a to go container is just tacky.

Is that really what you want to negotiate? Or just pay the flat hourly rate or the flat package rate. If a BCD hour is 2, non BCD's usually run at half so figure 100. Extended sessions are generally already discounted: 1 BCD hour is 200, 2 hours 300 and so on. I have already discounted longer sessions - both BCD and non and mixtures of both. An overnight is already discounted. If you don't want to pay for companionship, eating, sleeping, showers, conversation, laughter etc - you don't want the person but rather the act - book half hours or pay the full BCD rate for each hour.

That means the next time you book a provider for more than an hour you must insist on paying her full hourly rate for every hour "Now babee, I want a 12 hour overnight that I see you advertise for 2k. I insist on paying you 3600 - your 300 hourly rate times 12."

Does that seem fair enough to everybody?

Off the clock time - dinner, movies etc is earned. That's free time. My free time. Time I could spend with friends or family or work or (real) hobby or time I could be spending making money. Yes, your not paying to watch me eat could be costing me hundreds. Time is money. It's gonna cost somebody. If a provider agrees to off the clock lunch or dinner or whatever, then Thank Her. But insist on 4 hours for a 2 hour fee? No. Unless she's running a BOGO sale or something.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol @ Babee, shit, I ran outta breathe reading that
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #9
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
Lol @ Babee, shit, I ran outta breathe reading that
It was that or write ads....(that just cost you .50 missy!)
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:36 AM   #10
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
It was that or write ads....(that just cost you .50 missy!)
Now that's what I call breaking it down, Good job Babee!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #11
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, well, next time I see ya, just remind me about the .50 cents!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #12
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Babee, how much for a foot rub? My dawgs are killing me.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:01 AM   #13
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

I would depend on the client, etc.

There are some clients I would do that with. I would just charge for a 2 or 3 hour.

I also give deals on vacations as long as I can do some day job biz and hell its vacation! I wouldn't do "per day" more like a quote for the week. One hand washes the other IMO. Not everything is about money. Im a lady thats for the barter system.

Hell yes you took me to Hawaii Id give you a discount!
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #14
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

YMMV on both sides of the fence for everyone on this subject.......
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #15
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
YMMV on both sides of the fence for everyone on this subject.......
For sure, too many variables for dates like these.
LynnT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women