Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70413
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2024, 08:29 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

She’s a Trump appointee and will always be a Trump sympathizer.

He’ll be busting rocks in Sing Sing before that trial get set.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 09:08 AM   #32
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
This may nave become important because it has become evident that NARA coordinated with the White House and the FBI on a transfer of a couple pallets worth of boxes that had been in temp storage in DC w/ NARA. The documents were transferred to Mar-a-lago w/o being processed by NARA. In effect, if any documents are found in the cases that were transferred by the govt to be evidence against the defendents, the argument could be made that the govt. placed them in the boxes, forced the transfer and then raided the place to find the boxes they transferred. ie. a set up. It's not conclusive of course, simply a defense, but that's why chain of custody is important.

There's a word for lying to the court about evidence, but I can't recall what it might be....
Why is it important to keep the same sequence? Trump had documents that went from the floor of his bathroom all the way to the ceiling.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 10:45 AM   #33
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I read through the pdf at the link you provided in the first post. In the provided document I found no evidence or statements indicating that the DOJ or any of its agents or contractors added or manipulated the documents in each box
Do you really think that if the DOJ ADDED or MANIPULATED the contents of the box to incriminate Trump they would document it?

It has NOTHING to do with evidence that the FBI screwed with things in a criminal manner. Because even the FBI isn't STUPID enough to document themselves in the process of committing a crime.

But they ARE STUPID enough to swear that they left everything as they found it... which isn't TRUE.

Quote:
Only in your fevered imagination is there any actual evidence of wrongdoing that would be necessary to scuttle the case.
So just to be clear, you think the FBI would NOT lie in order to frame Trump?

Quote:
In my opinion I think she is going through the motions to stall the trial until after the election. In other words she is the corruption you are looking for.
Why would delaying the trial be corrupt? What possible argument could you make that delaying the trial until after the election demonstrates corruption, but not having it during the election isn't? When should this case have been brought to trial?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 12:41 PM   #34
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you really think that if the DOJ ADDED or MANIPULATED the contents of the box to incriminate Trump they would document it?

It has NOTHING to do with evidence that the FBI screwed with things in a criminal manner. Because even the FBI isn't STUPID enough to document themselves in the process of committing a crime.

But they ARE STUPID enough to swear that they left everything as they found it... which isn't TRUE.
Absence of evidence isn’t itself evidence. Just because you believe that the DOJ would lie and manufacture evidence certainly doesn’t mean that they did!

Quote:
So just to be clear, you think the FBI would NOT lie in order to frame Trump?
No I don’t believe that the FBI would lie to frame Trump. The reasons why are obvious, the scrutiny on this case is overwhelming and the likelihood of getting caught in a lie increases. They don’t need to lie because Trump did the crime they are prosecuting him for! The man is as guilty as a cat in a goldfish bowl!

Quote:
Why would delaying the trial be corrupt? What possible argument could you make that delaying the trial until after the election demonstrates corruption, but not having it during the election isn't? When should this case have been brought to trial?
The longer the delay the more it helps the defendant. I think that she is deliberately delaying the trial and giving biased rulings because she is a Trump supporter who should never have been allowed to try this case. Either that or she is just a very poor judge. An idiot of the first order.

Things said about Judge Aileen Cannon:
Once again, Judge Aileen Cannon does NOT have magical powers. She can't just decide to delay a trial forever. If that's indeed what she's trying to do with today's ruling, Jack Smith will get the 11th Circuit to overrule or remove her."

Judge Aileen Cannon has "slow-walked to death" the classified documents case against Donald Trump, experts say

The judge in Trump's classified documents case just gave him exactly what he wanted — again

Former White House attorney Ty Cobb criticized Judge Aileen Cannon after she indefinitely postponed former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago documents case.
“All she’s really done today, though, is make official what everybody — including Jack Smith — already knew, which was she had no intention of getting this case to trial,” Cobb told CNN’s Erin Burnett on Tuesday.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 12:48 PM   #35
CreatedInSpace
BANNED

But it’s ok for flagrantly anti-Trump judges to proceed over a trial?
CreatedInSpace is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 12:59 PM   #36
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace View Post
But it’s ok for flagrantly anti-Trump judges to proceed over a trial?
As long as they follow the law then yes it’s OK. I’m not sure that’s what Judge Aileen Cannon is doing here.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 01:09 PM   #37
CreatedInSpace
BANNED

What’s good for the goose is not good for the gander.

Quote:
No I don’t believe that the FBI would lie to frame Trump.
They’ve done it before, of course they’d do it again. The stakes are much higher now, so the likelihood of it happening definitely increases. Everyone, including Trump, now knows the shit they pulled circa 20015-18, and fbi executives will be fortunate to only lose their job if/when Trump gets back in office.
CreatedInSpace is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 01:45 PM   #38
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
As long as they follow the law then yes it’s OK. I’m not sure that’s what Judge Aileen Cannon is doing here.
You’re not sure? You just claimed she was postponing the case until motions are completed.

How is that illegal?
Old 05-08-2024, 01:50 PM   #39
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
No I don’t believe that the FBI would lie to frame Trump.
how do you explain the
Lies about Russiagate, the pee tape, the lies to the FISA court to wiretap Trump and the lies about hunters laptop? Were those simply miscommunication?
Old 05-08-2024, 05:07 PM   #40
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I do not see this trial moving forward in an y substantive way any time soon,
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 05:22 PM   #41
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Dark Brandon kicking ass

It's all on dark Brandon to put false shit out there. Brandon loves fucking with the orange mushroom. Dark Brandon loves to see broke ass magas sending stupid money to trump.

It's like the 2020 rigged election. Wtf are maga moron cult members going to do about it??? Cry for 4+ more years
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women