Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2015, 02:50 PM   #121
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Nature does not care who you procreate with. It does not care if it is your s/o or her/his best friend. In vitro has debunked your myth that gay couples can not have children. Fuck they can have children without in vitro. In fact a gay man can impregnate a gay woman. Oh my the things you learn on a hooker board!

You dodged the God question. Do you believe in God?

Yes nature does care, which is why you cannot procreate with John or any other male. You have hit rock bottom, but suprisingly you are subconsciously coming to the fact that only heterosexualism is beneficial. It's evident in every post that you make which turns out to disarm your own outlook.

What's wrong, WTF? You trying to change the subject? Go have your god talks elsewhere.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:58 PM   #122
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
You're trolling has reached whimsical and absurd levels. Single-celled organisms, plants, aphids, and whiptail lizards that can reproduce asexually, or frogs switching genders due to human experimentation have absolutely nothing to do with biology "proving" that homosexuality is harmful to humanity.
Use context clues bw. If you you actually think that I was referencing human experimention I pity you. The article focused on endocrine DISRUPTORS which causes the endocrine system to FUNCTION ABNORMALLY. Away from the natural intent of the endocrine system and its chemical balance. What is one result of these imbalances? HOMOSEXUALITY.

I give up. You and others have succeeded at making me loose all hope that people will see things for what they are.

Have at it guys.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:13 PM   #123
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow! PLEASE bring your azz into the Political Forum with this shit! You would be a great addition.

And we'd all get a shot at refuting your ignorant poppycock in the appropriate manner.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgm84 View Post
Yes nature does care, which is why you cannot procreate with John or any other male.
Yet a gay woman and a gay man can procreate....with each other. You keep skipping over that simple fact. Marriage is a recent phenomenon in the grand scheme of things...you do not need marriage to procreate. Which really debunks your overall premise that gay marriage is bad. It is neither good or bad. It is up to each person to determine it's lot.

A web is great for a spider but bad for a fly.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 06:24 PM   #125
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
beneficial to evolution or non-beneficial to evolution is in fact subjective so there goes one of your baseless points. Let's look at the subjective history of your other baseless point of homosexuality is a psychological malfunction. Another subjective point. You sir need to learn the difference between objective and subjective.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/facult...al_health.html

Modern attitudes toward homosexuality have religious, legal, and medical underpinnings. Before the High Middle Ages, homosexual acts appear to have been tolerated or ignored by the Christian church throughout Europe. Beginning in the latter twelfth century, however, hostility toward homosexuality began to take root, and eventually spread throughout European religious and secular institutions. Condemnation of homosexual acts (and other nonprocreative sexual behavior) as "unnatural," which received official expression in the writings of Thomas Aquinas and others, became widespread and has continued through the present day...

...Confronted with overwhelming empirical evidence and changing cultural views of homosexuality, psychiatrists and psychologists radically altered their views, beginning in the 1970s.
WTF, you are being soundly humiliated by MGM - you should quit embarrassing yourself.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:27 PM   #126
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
WTF, you are being soundly humiliated by MGM - you should quit embarrassing yourself.
I lost a pile of money once at the MCM!

I haven't lost shit to this y chromosome monkey.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:05 PM   #127
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I proved that homosexuality is harmful to humanity simply by presenting the purpose of evolution and biology (if you actually read you would understand this). If you can't come to an understanding that any direction other than the designed or intentional uses of asexual development, is abnormal and non beneficial, the issue is you and not I
Sadly you try to make sound logical arguments, but you let you bias get in the way.

Just a few points:

--No, you have NOT shown that homosexuality is harmful to humanity. I will spot you that simple logic implies (does not prove) that too large a homosexual proportion of humanity would lead to humanity's demise through lack of replacements. But because of various artificial insemination means, it is not proof.

--The exact same argument would apply to too large a percentage of the population remaining celibate. So you should be arguing for forced procreation, and likely for polygamy as the best way to propagate the "best" genetic material. The Reich would have admired your beliefs.

--You should be equally upset at any types of birth control, for once again it has the same end state of being "harmful to humanity".

--Your argument that humanity should willingly and with great devotion accept whatever the genetic tendencies are is quite at odds with the reality of human civilization, especially medicine. If you truly want to be blindly adherent to the probability distribution of genes then we should embrace physical defects as part of the "bettering" of the gene pool. No glasses, no treatments for cycle cell anemia, etc. The genes will be done!

You come across as an "intelligent design" creationist who is now fighting the "homosexuality is morally wrong on religious grounds but I want to disguise it as a secular argument" fight.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #128
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sadly you try to make sound logical arguments, but you let you bias get in the way.

Just a few points:

--No, you have NOT shown that homosexuality is harmful to humanity. I will spot you that simple logic implies (does not prove) that too large a homosexual proportion of humanity would lead to humanity's demise through lack of replacements. But because of various artificial insemination means, it is not proof.

--The exact same argument would apply to too large a percentage of the population remaining celibate. So you should be arguing for forced procreation, and likely for polygamy as the best way to propagate the "best" genetic material. The Reich would have admired your beliefs.

--You should be equally upset at any types of birth control, for once again it has the same end state of being "harmful to humanity".

--Your argument that humanity should willingly and with great devotion accept whatever the genetic tendencies are is quite at odds with the reality of human civilization, especially medicine. If you truly want to be blindly adherent to the probability distribution of genes then we should embrace physical defects as part of the "bettering" of the gene pool. No glasses, no treatments for cycle cell anemia, etc. The genes will be done!

You come across as an "intelligent design" creationist who is now fighting the "homosexuality is morally wrong on religious grounds but I want to disguise it as a secular argument" fight.

Great! Maybe this will be worth it

Quote:
[--No, you have NOT shown that homosexuality is harmful to humanity. I will spot you that simple logic implies (does not prove) that too large a homosexual proportion of humanity would lead to humanity's demise through lack of replacements. But because of various artificial insemination means, it is not proof.
Let's first get something established. Twisting and perverting words won't earn you a vantage point with me. Example. Blurring the line between "harmful effects" with "bring them to their demise", is disingenuous simply because it does not acknowledge that one is gradual and the other is more sudden. Harmful to humans can easily translate to over a span of 5 - 1k plus years. Most issues start off as minute matters. So rather than go into speculation paradise I rather identify it as "harmful to the collective".

Are you aware that Invitro is rather new? So before then my evolution assessment was truth?

Are you aware of the risks of invitro? Are you aware that the birth defect and the premature birth rate is higher? Do you know that they are less healthy? But of course for the sake of saving face we will ignore the utter selfishness of your "solution". Not only that, but both homosexuals WILL NOT be the biological parents, forcing the child into a situation of confusion on several different angles. Sounds like a selfish group of individuals to me.

Last, technology (artificial insemination) cannot invalidate a natural process. Trying to do so would be like professing that humans have surpassed cheetahs in speed by way of cars and airplanes. This is misinformation at its finest. Nice try.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:51 PM   #129
Mgm84
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just a few points:

Quote:
]

Attempting Celibacy is irrational and silly. It too is not good towards the evolutionary model. But the difference between the heterosexual foolishness of limiting procreation is the fact that it almost never prevents those people from procreating. And do you want to know a secret? More than 80 or 90% of those people who have or will subscribe to any birth control methods, procreate at some point. So their desires are null and void to NATURE because hormones become the judge and jury on the matter. Which is scientific fact. Only when one comes back to heterosexual activities do you see evolutions definition of the purpose of life happen.

So be careful with attempting to make correlations. Because the one you just stated was invalid.
Mgm84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:34 PM   #130
southtown4488
Valued Poster

arguing with this clown is pointless. I suggest everyone else simply ignore him and let him live in his own filth of hate and bigotry. Maybe him and Donald trump can get together and compare their hatred of immigrants and gays.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 05:24 AM   #131
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
arguing with this clown is pointless. I suggest everyone else simply ignore him and let him live in his own filth of hate and bigotry. Maybe him and Donald trump can get together and compare their hatred of immigrants and gays.
You realize that he is black and is therefore incapable of racism?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:47 AM   #132
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It seems like southtown4488's comment was suggesting Mgm84 get together with Donald Trump to compare his seeming hatred for homosexual people with Donald Trump's hatred for immigrants. ALSO, xenophobia is the systemic bigotry that is directed towards immigrants which can be related to racism but is not the same as racism.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:59 AM   #133
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Use context clues bw. If you you actually think that I was referencing human experimention I pity you. The article focused on endocrine DISRUPTORS which causes the endocrine system to FUNCTION ABNORMALLY. Away from the natural intent of the endocrine system and its chemical balance. What is one result of these imbalances? HOMOSEXUALITY.

I give up. You and others have succeeded at making me loose all hope that people will see things for what they are.

Have at it guys.
"Context clues" and information related to sex and gender in different non-human (animal) species is not grounded biological evidence that has anything to do with homosexuality among human beings. I would remind you that correlation isn't causation. But honestly, the links you shared don't even really indicate correlation. It seems like you were just having a jolly time typing "sex," "gender," and "animals" into a search engine.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:10 AM   #134
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
What does that statement have to do with anything? His arguments are dumb on their face value. It would not matter who he/she is (though most likely a "he"), he is a bigoted, angry person.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:34 AM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Are you aware of the risks of invitro? Are you aware that the birth defect and the premature birth rate is higher? Do you know that they are less healthy? But of course for the sake of saving face we will ignore the utter selfishness of your "solution". Not only that, but both homosexuals WILL NOT be the biological parents, forcing the child into a situation of confusion on several different angles. Sounds like a selfish group of individuals to me.
Nature by definition is selfish. You seem to try and speak out of both sides of your ass and not be called out on it.

So what you seem to be griping about (selfishness) on one hand on the other you celebrate it.

This discussion is based on selfishness....your, mine and others. That is nature way of working out the gene pool. For some reason you are having a hard time grasping that concept. The mere fact that homosexuality has not been wiped out is indication that it does in fact belong in the gene pool. Think about that.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women