Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94
Default Thanks Eccie

Just want to say thanks to the folks here at Eccie for being here when Apsd floundered and is about to die.
Being fairly new to the community I found aspd to be a treasure trove of info about the hobby and it made it easy for me to get started.
Unfortunately because of the events which have transpired over the past few months aspd has destroyed itself and any confidence I may have had in it's ability to resurface at a later date.
Just being a casual observer it became very apparent that there was a constant battle going on there with infighting and smear campaigns.
The business was not run as a business and now is suffering for it.They started threatening their membership about a month ago and things just got worse frome there.
Why the threats? Because Fiery jade didn't feel like enough members had sent their condolences and given money to a memorial fund.
Being new I didn't have any idea who Amber was and I certainly wasn't donating to a business which should have plenty of membership and advertising funds.So threatening myself and other members showed zero business sense and even less class.Instead of keeping their problems with the business in house they aired all the dirty laundry at the top of every page on the site.Anyone who owns or runs a business knows,you never ,ever air your dirty laundry out in public.
I find it laughable that the latest e-mail I received from aspd was that Duece and Amber's sister are trying to start up a new site and are asking for donations.Donations?
What about the 9 months left on my subscription that I will never see a dime returned for?I was browsing on the site yesterday and noticed they show over 180000 members.If only a 5th or 10th of those member paid as I did hundreds of thousands of dollars have been lost or stolen.
I don't know who Duece is but from comments here and on aspd I take it he was a driving force behind Aspd's earlier days.
More power to him in his endeavors and I hope things go as he plans .
I'm sure I will get comments from those who do feel sorry for the owners at Aspd but I am expressing my opnion and I'm sure the opinion of many others who were members and now have to scramble to find other sites to find their hobbying info.
If Aspd had been run properly as a business , which it was.It would not be failing now.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
cowboy45
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 37

looie-
There are many factors at work here that you are not aware of. Not taking up for their business practices at all, but there is a long history of folks knowing each other and back in the day, Amber was a driving force in this world. It's sad that it has come to this. But time marches on and we do too, sometimes kicking and screaming into the next phase. This site will be a good home for us. And will soon grow and be a very viable site nationwide. You are getting to see the beginnings of a very good thing.
cowboy45 is offline   Quote