Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40320
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2017, 10:46 PM   #16
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ sounds like a good incentive to lure some new talent to this board and help eccie expand.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 05:53 AM   #17
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default It all depends on the reason(s)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChayse View Post
How do you gentlemen feel about seeing a provider for the first time who you've noticed hasn't had a review in a while?
While you were away:

Did you get fat? Did you get old/unrecognizable compared to when you went away? Did you start a family? Did you get busted for things we are forbidden to discuss? Did you come back wearing an ankle bracelet? Did you pursue another career? Did you go back to school and get your PhD? Did you get deported?

Everybody has a story...no blanket reason/explanation needed. Just get back in the game and see what happens...What could go wrong??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 06:37 AM   #18
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Amen.
Amen x2
I personally hate to leave reviews and some ladies will ask that you don't leave a review.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 AM   #19
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I understand why some gals wouldn't want to be reviewed. But I probably wouldn't see a gal who doesn't have reviews. I certainly wouldn't spend 300 or more and not know what I'm getting.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:53 AM   #20
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

I discourage reviews; don't want or need them. I usually hear though, that a guy won't make a real consideration if there is a gap of 1-2 years max, in their reviews and visibility, etc.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 03:18 AM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I understand why some gals wouldn't want to be reviewed. But I probably wouldn't see a gal who doesn't have reviews. I certainly wouldn't spend 300 or more and not know what I'm getting.
We, as a society, have a habit of forgetting the origins of some 'necessities' in life. If you've hobbied long enough, you likely remember the annoyances and uncertainties of going to see a new, unknown, unreviewed lady, with no pics or anything to go by before seeing her. Sometimes it was ok, while other times it was regrettable. With prices and time wasted these days, who wants to spend 2-300 bucks on guesses and whims??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 11:49 AM   #22
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
With prices and time wasted these days, who wants to spend 2-300 bucks on guesses and whims??
Exactly. With the resources available to us why take chances. I guess if you have money to burn you can do that. But if you're on a limited budget you need to make your hobby dollars count. Better to play it safe.

For the ladies who are against reviews try looking at it this way. Put yourself in the place of a guy trying to select a gal to see. Say there's two gals that interest you. Both are the same in terms of attractiveness and donation. But one has no reviews to go by while the other has plenty of stellar reviews. Who are you more likely to take a shot at. Probably the one with a known history of proving a hot time.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:18 PM   #23
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

good points about not wanting reviews.. a lot of providers want to stay UTR and low volume. they don't want a review up and then to get a dozen messages the next day which will happen
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 04:36 PM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Exactly. With the resources available to us why take chances. I guess if you have money to burn you can do that. But if you're on a limited budget you need to make your hobby dollars count. Better to play it safe.

For the ladies who are against reviews try looking at it this way. Put yourself in the place of a guy trying to select a gal to see. Say there's two gals that interest you. Both are the same in terms of attractiveness and donation. But one has no reviews to go by while the other has plenty of stellar reviews. Who are you more likely to take a shot at. Probably the one with a known history of proving a hot time.
The truth of what you say largely depends upon the lady's situation and her goals.

Yes, reviews are helpful to a potential client--but they are not always helpful to the lady in question. Contrary to what some guys believe, not every lady is interested in seeing the maximum number of guys they possibly can. Some do this full time, some do it part time. Some ideally want to see 8 guys a day, others 4, or 2 or 1. Or 1 or 2 a week.

But it isn't all about volume. It is about discretion, be it personal, family, or work related. Ladies who do this because it satisfies a need for them, or as supplemental 2nd job income, etc., see the balance of advertising and discretion very very differently.

Finally, reviews are certainly one form of publicity/advertising. They are far from the only type--or in some cases, far from the most effective type. A lady's reputation IS important. But that can come from her presence on here, it can come from posters speaking well of her separate from reviews. At it can very much come from UTR one-on-one word of mouth. The bottom line is, if a lady is getting enough clients, and the kinds of clients she wants to meet her needs, then her advertising plan is working well. With or without reviews.

Some of the very best ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting are "officially" retired no, do NO advertising via reviews, but also have waiting lists of guys wanting to see them.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women