Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Dizman 68
Gaining Momentum

Default Photo Sessions If You Need Them

I am posting this because a friend who I worked with in the past had said there may be providers in need of new pictures. I have done all types of photos both professionally and personal. I have done a number of shoots for Sweet Sonya, and would like to offer my servicxes to any provider that needs new photo's. If you are interested in seeing some of my work, please send me a message on here or call me at 512-771-0635. I can answer any questions and provide you with access to a few of my images. Thanks. Also wanted to say I think all the providers on here rock and deserve nothing but the deepest respect from all. Wish more clients on here could see just how important all of you are and just what it takes to give the service you give. Just a thank you to be shared. Hope you all have a great week.

Please let me know if this is the right place for me to post this or not. Thanks

Dizman
Dizman 68 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
Sweet Sonya
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1325
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Step Right Up and Smile

Hey Ladies (and Gentlemen, don't want to forget our male providers) I wanted to say that Dean has a great eye behind the camera and is always a professional. He is very safe, trustworthy and is not trying to collect pics or exploit anyone. He is patient, laidback and fun to work with. His prices are very resonable and you get more than your money's worth. Dean made me feel very relaxed and comfortable, which really made it easy to get the pictures and the look I wanted. He's a cutie too so that helped as well.

Photos are a great investment and market tool. So if you are newbie to the profession or just in need of some new pictures for your showcase or website, give Dean a call and he will take very good care of you and make sure you are satified. I believe he also offers a guarantee, so if you don't like any of your pics he will do a retake for free.

Thanks Dean, I look forward to getting a few more new pics for myself real soon.

Sweet Sonya
Sweet Sonya is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women