Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #76
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Thanks for pointing out the blemish on DallasBella's leg. I think I hit it accidentally while digitally "ironing" the table cloth.

Here's another nice picture of her, taken in the back yard after the shoot. No good way to position a better hand crop because she had to stay on stepping stones so as not to loose a shoe in the soft ground. The gold reflector would have been better if the assistant had longer arms and could have raised it farther:

One more trip down memory lane, a simple one light (Fresnel on strobe) shot of Chelsie Simms, this one always made me think about a hot date in front of a fireplace:

Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:54 PM   #77
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
this is nice, but you've got some masking problems with that background blur. it's no deal breaker for this market, but certainly the kind of thing an experienced eye will pick up instantly. it's also why threads like this are good because you find out just how noticeable these things may be.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #78
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
i'll tell you the same thing i've told ms. snow many times….good photo, but don't let the "dutch angle" become your go to move. use it where it makes sense, not as a style.
Duly noted and thank you sir. I will keep that in mind.

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:48 AM   #79
john_deere
Valued Poster

that photo is a good example. well shot, nicely posed, good processing…..it doesn't need the tilt, which adds nothing and some would say is just a gratuitous distraction.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #80
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Duly noted and thank you sir. I will keep that in mind.

wait a minute! Hold up! You shoot anyway you want! How I shoot makes me money, TILT and all... Ladies love the way I shoot. I'm pretty successful in all aspects of my photography career. Weddings, Children, Babies, Senior, Family, Boudoir, Erotic, etc etc etc...

You have to develop your own style, which will come in time. You shot my pics how I like to shoot, and I loved it! I'm getting lots of compliments on my new photos.

Even if we have the same style, doesn't matter, that just means you really like the way I shoot..

Keep rocking girl! Love you!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #81
john_deere
Valued Poster

when you get to the point where photography is a legitimate bill-paying business, you do what works in your market and aligns as much as possible with your creative urges.

while you're learning, however, what's most important is to expose yourself to as much content as possible and as many creative perspectives as you can find. don't get locked into a particular way of shooting too early, and don't assume that just because something works for another photographer, it will work for you, too.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:22 AM   #82
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
when you get to the point where photography is a legitimate bill-paying business, you do what works in your market and aligns as much as possible with your creative urges.

while you're learning, however, what's most important is to expose yourself to as much content as possible and as many creative perspectives as you can find. don't get locked into a particular way of shooting too early, and don't assume that just because something works for another photographer, it will work for you, too.
Very very true. Copying another photographers style is something that many do starting out but it stops them from finding their own creativity and style. RM did a great job with ML's photos but at first I thought it was ML's work. Do what works best for you as John stated but also be open to explore your own way and style of shooting and see what develops.

Thanks for posting the pics RM and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:48 AM   #83
john_deere
Valued Poster

it's just marketing 101.

as a photographer on the learning curve you should never want to be JUST like somebody else because the imitator will never be as successful as the originator.

as an stablished shooter, no matter how pleased you are with our own work, you should never want anybody else to shoot like you because it will cannibalize your market share.

megan has a formula that works for her and she's the eccie queen of the tilt so the last thing she should want is anybody shooting pics that could be confused with hers.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #84
Megan Love
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the replies guys! Yes I have noticed some folks coming on the scene using my style, I guess I'm flattered(or not).

When Reese did my pics, she used my camera, my lens, my lights, my body, my guidance, I know how to pose since I've modeled(15 years) and I do my own pics(4 years). She knows which angles to use for my body type. I edited most of the pics since she is still learning. And I'm SUPER picky. Poor girl, I keep critiquing her editing and I'm sure she will get sick of it..

I'm so picky about my photos and she knows that, maybe that's the reason she shot my style? Also, I have done RM's pics 6 times(I think) and she knows how I work and she has assisted me with shoots in the past. I guided her pretty much the whole step of the way(with telling her to do her own thing as well), I mean if you are doing MY pics then please get it right the first time, she knew that....

She begged me for over a year to do my pics, since we got stood up by a client/model that day, I gave in and let her...

Yes, she will develop her own style I'm sure, using her own camera, lights, lens, model, etc.

I try to be a little different every-time I shoot, I don't like doing the same things.

This includes my civvie shoots as well.... I'm still evolving and learning too.

Also, when I looked at the photos after she took them I could have sworn I did them! I was a bit shocked, and made me feel odd...... But in a good way, glad she made me look good on the first try!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy shooting!
Old 06-20-2014, 05:13 PM   #85
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm now saving for a camera up grade. Also I try to practice every day on my editing that is some thing that I need to work on and with time I will be better.
I love Megan's equipment.
I am very honored that she is mentoring me. This is one of my favorites.

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 06:49 PM   #86
Schmafty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Love View Post
Yes, she will develop her own style I'm sure, using her own camera, lights, lens, model, etc.

I try to be a little different every-time I shoot, I don't like doing the same things.

This includes my civvie shoots as well.... I'm still evolving and learning too.
That was how I first learned. I found pictures that I liked and figured out how to emulate them. From there I tried different things and learned how it changed the end result, like: "If I move this light over here, now it does this" or "if I use this modifier instead, now it looks like this".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan Love View Post
I edited most of the pics since she is still learning. And I'm SUPER picky. Poor girl, I keep critiquing her editing and I'm sure she will get sick of it..
I know that feeling, too. I was a retoucher first, before I started with the photography (and it's still my favorite part of the process). Even days after what I swear is going to be the final edit, I still find things that I think need to be fixed.
Schmafty is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:03 PM   #87
Megan Love
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I'm now saving for a camera up grade. Also I try to practice every day on my editing that is some thing that I need to work on and with time I will be better.
I love Megan's equipment.
I am very honored that she is mentoring me. This is one of my favorites.

Wow! Love this photo! I have some nice balls......
Old 07-19-2014, 08:13 PM   #88
dwight schrute
Account Disabled

Default New Looks

Playing around with some new looks, would love some feedback.

dwight schrute is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #89
john_deere
Valued Poster

not bad.

the first one is ruined, however, by the light fixture being so close to her head. it would've been quite good otherwise. in the second one, her knickers are a terrible color, but you can't always control that, right?
Old 12-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #90
Adultlogolooker
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Feedback

Interesting feedback on this thread. Love to hear insight on these.

Adultlogolooker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women