Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35153
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
GoodGirlMedia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38163
Default Patiently waiting for that 'Perfect Website Deal'? Here it is, get it while you can!

If you've been toying with the idea of getting your own website, or your current one is just not cutting it, now's your chance to take advantage of an awesome deal..

We think our all-in-one web package is already unbeatable, but when we're able to make it available to ECCIE members at an extra-special rate, well that makes it just about perfect ;-)

Special rates are NOT listed on our site or posted here, because the amount of the discount depends on our schedule, which changes daily. If you're interested or have any questions, just PM me for details or complete the brief contact form on our site and be sure to mention ECCIE!

GoodGirlMedia is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:38 AM   #2
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

And I have testimony that GGM and Holly are THE BEST out there....she can create you a site that will stun, easy to navigate, and I have gotten nothing but compliments for her magnificent work! I am thinking of adding a video and other things to my site!

Holly rocks! Go with her! And see my site while you're at it

www.alluringava.com

for a great example of her work!
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
GoodGirlMedia
Pending Age Verification

Hi again, Ladies!

I've received a number of inquiries in response to my last post, and it seems the main thing I'm hearing is "Your sites are beautiful, but my funds are limited right now.." I totally understand that money gets funny around the holidays, but unfortunately, if you wait until after the first of the year, we probably won't be offering any special deals because that's one of our busiest periods..

What to do, what to do... Tell you what, if you're seriously interested, and you can scrape together $280, contact me and I can show you some additional options which are a little less custom than our standard package, but still 100% classy and professional.

For less than the cost of one gig, your one-time investment will be well worth it - having a clean, professional site is one of the fastest and easiest ways to boost your image, and in turn, your income. Hey, if you're going to treat yourself to something this holiday, why not make it something that can actually pay you back countless times over? Trust me, you won't be disappointed in the least, and neither will your clients!

Contact me via PM or if you use the form on our site, please don't forget to mention ECCIE!

Best,
Holly

p.s. Ava, you're just too much.. I'm worried that if you keep singing our praises, people are going to start thinking I'm paying you, lol! ;-))
Old 08-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
shelbelin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79106
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default website

i am interested in your websites pls get bk to me. i saw this on eccie.

thank you, shelbelin
shelbelin is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
GoodGirlMedia
Pending Age Verification

Just sent the info Shelbelin, sorry for the delay! Things have been busy lately (thankfully) and the discounted package is not available right now, but it's still ridiculously affordable ;-) Anyone interested, rather than send a pm, drop me a message through my site for fastest response (and be SURE to mention 'Eccie').

Thanks so much for your interest!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women