Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2017, 03:22 PM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup666 View Post
Trump did not disappoint, he built no bridges or soothed any hurt feelings. Just kept on insulting with his acceptance speech.
At least with Trump you know where you stand. If you felt insulted use that as an indicator that you need to work on a few things.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 03:41 PM   #47
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Trump just told the CIA he might invade Iraq and seize their oil fields.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:11 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Trump just told the CIA he might invade Iraq and seize their oil fields.
No, he didn't!

If you weren't a LIAR you'd have nothing to post!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:35 AM   #49
BigLouie
Valued Poster

What he said was: Now I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about, Mike, if we kept the oil we would probably wouldn’t have ISIS, because that’s where they made their money in the first place. So we should have kept the oil.

But okay. Maybe we’ll have another chance.

He is implying he will go back in. It is worth noting that Trump seems to think that oil is a fixed thing you can just lift out of there. To take the oil you have to take control of the pumping and distribution and maintain control which IMHO would mean never ending war in Iraq because At some point the people of Iraq would want their control of their oil fields back. And in case you and Trump missed this the war was to free the people of Iraq from a tyrant not come in and plunder their resources
Old 01-22-2017, 11:28 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What he said was: Now I said it for economic reasons, but if you think about, Mike, if we kept the oil we would probably wouldn’t have ISIS, because that’s where they made their money in the first place. So we should have kept the oil.

But okay. Maybe we’ll have another chance.

He is implying he will go back in.
No! That's your desired "interpretation" to fit your agenda.

aka FAKE NEWS!

In other words: You trying to read his mind.

Give it up! Surely you're not going to post this shit for 8 more years!
Old 01-22-2017, 11:31 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is worth noting that Trump seems to think that oil is a fixed thing you can just lift out of there.
.... "seems to think" ..... give it a rest.

Do you honestly believe that Trump doesn't know how to extract oil from the ground? If you claim he doesn't know, then you are either just making up shit that fits your "agenda" or you are one of the most dumbest posters on here!

And frankly I don't believe you are dumb. Misguided, but not dumb.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:53 PM   #52
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Do you honestly believe that Trump doesn't know how to extract oil from the ground? If you claim he doesn't know, then you are either just making up shit that fits your "agenda" or you are one of the most dumbest posters on here!

And even if Trump doesn't, ya wanna bet Rex Tillerson MIGHT know a WEE but about getting it done ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 02:59 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Nah, he's both. Does the same stupid posts about sports.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #54
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nah, he's both. Does the same stupid posts about sports.
So he's as " knowledgable " as assup the barrow pig is about NOTHING ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And even if Trump doesn't, ya wanna bet Rex Tillerson MIGHT know a WEE but about getting it done ?
Well, plan B as a response was to lean on my knowledge and understanding of Trump's attitude toward building tall structures, as well as some familiarity of the process usually employed for commercial development of properties, which is one reason I felt comfortable voting for the Man amidst a storm of ridiculous comments about his "lack of experience" since customarily developers in major commercial buildings rely HEAVILY on the expertise of others to not only "pencil out" the details, but manage and oversee the mundane, day-to-day tasks of directing others to "put the pieces together" in a manner that assures it will not fall down or collapse without some unforeseen force that was not factored into the engineering specifications that began the planning and implementation of the project on the selected ground site. It was also my understanding that Mr. Trump customarily visited job sites (like he did at the CIA BTW) and talked to the "hands on" folks, which included the ditch diggers, welders, carpenters, and other "mechanics" dealing with the day-to-day construction of the project. He finishes a high % of his projects I believe ... domestically AND IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.

The duffus who just vacated the People's House never built a fucking thing in his life, except a huge debt for the U.S. taxpayers, and the only "community organizing" he did was BEGIN a project of removing and replacing insulation in public housing, which he NEVER FINISHED by replacing the removed insulation ... leaving the tenants without insulation in the winter! Sound familiar?
Old 01-22-2017, 07:29 PM   #56
Asfaloth54
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

My expectation is that we can now grab the pussies of any republican woman that voted for Trump, right? That's around 25 million women. I mean, they know he thinks grabbing their pussies is fine, so clearly they are fine with it too.

So, if you republican men here could hook us up and tell us where your wives work, we can start the fun. Because clearly your wives are sluts that like a man that grabs pussies....
Asfaloth54 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:26 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54 View Post
My expectation is that we can now grab the pussies of any republican woman that voted for Trump, right? That's around 25 million women. I mean, they know he thinks grabbing their pussies is fine, so clearly they are fine with it too.

So, if you republican men here could hook us up and tell us where your wives work, we can start the fun. Because clearly your wives are sluts that like a man that grabs pussies....

Only if your expectation includes the concession that dim-retard women who voted for the rapist enabler are fine and dandy with submitting to sexual assault and rape, Ass-sloth.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:04 PM   #58
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

My expectations:
-GDP growth will reach 5% by end of 4 years
-Fed Interest rate goes up 2%
-Major US Market Indexes up 25%
There is a great article in the Wall Street Journal that explains why your exceptions will have a hard time coming true. But before I start note that you mentioned the Fed raises the interest rate 2%. Everyone in this section was saying the markets went up because the US was basically printing money and keeping interest rates at zero (0) so how will raising the rate 2% going to help the markets, wouldn't it make the markets go down? Anyway here are some thoughts from the article.

Quote:
Through his last full day as president on Thursday, Mr. Obama oversaw a 166% gain in the S&P 500. Shares went from being dirt cheap to richly valued. The S&P traded at 11 times expected earnings in when Mr. Obama took office. Now its forward price/earnings ratio is 17—less dear than the 28 registered during the dot-com bubble, but still pricey.

To better gauge the market’s future returns, investors should look at another measure of valuation: At the end of last year, the total value of U.S. stocks was an estimated 169% of gross domestic product. That compares with 85% at the end of 2008, and is approaching the 177% valuation the market hit at the end of 1999.
The market zoomed because stocks were cheap, now it's no so much and we are getting close to markers of the last crash.

Quote:
During the Obama years, companies kept a tight lid on costs, offering only incremental wage gains and only reluctantly investing in new capital projects. Only lately has that trend shifted as falling unemployment has begun reducing the pool of available workers, with wages beginning to pick up as a result.

Higher wages mean a bigger portion of U.S. output goes to workers and less to profits. As wages move higher, companies have typically moved to control them by shifting production overseas or putting more foreign content in what they manufacture here. Under President Donald Trump, that might be tough to do.

So it seems unlikely that companies will be capturing a bigger piece of the economic pie; if anything, they may be getting a smaller slice. It is, of course, possible for stock prices to keep going up relative to GDP, but that would require valuations to go beyond levels hit in the dot-com bubble.
Companies made a lot of money and while Trump and people on this section are saying that unemployment is 40% it is actually really low and as we reach a theoretical full employment cost are going to go up as companies pay more for workers as the labor pool decreases.

To sum up. It was easy to go from a low market to where we are now, growing 25% as you expected is going to be extremely difficult as the market becomes more and more over-valued. A correction is due and a lot of the isolationist stuff Trump has planned may cause it sooner rather than later.

Those are my expectations.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:31 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... Trump and people on this section are saying that unemployment is 40% it is actually really low a...
Do you actually know people who have been employed between 2009 and 2016? Or are you satisfied with the "cut and paste" stats?

The realities of our economy is not a "numbers game" based on cooked books ..... and modified definitions to paint a rosy picture .... in 2000 the Clinton Administration did the same shit and "cooked the books" to help Gore along in the election ...

.. the AFL-CIO even when bat-shit over what Clinton/Gore were reporting .... Clinton got belligerent when Cheney said in December 2000 their first order of business was to address the economic downturn in early 2000.

That's the same shit going on in 2016 to help HillaryNoMore.

When there are 5 million people whose 40 hour a week job gets cut to 20 hours (or even 30) and they have to go get another job at 20 hours a week to make ends meet ... that doesn't mean there were ADDED 5 million people to the "Have-a-Job" column. That is what the BLS under the Obaminable Administration WAS DOING!~
Old 01-23-2017, 06:52 AM   #60
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
There is a great article in the Wall Street Journal that explains why your exceptions will have a hard time coming true. But before I start note that you mentioned the Fed raises the interest rate 2%. Everyone in this section was saying the markets went up because the US was basically printing money and keeping interest rates at zero (0) so how will raising the rate 2% going to help the markets, wouldn't it make the markets go down? Anyway here are some thoughts from the article.

The market zoomed because stocks were cheap, now it's no so much and we are getting close to markers of the last crash.

Companies made a lot of money and while Trump and people on this section are saying that unemployment is 40% it is actually really low and as we reach a theoretical full employment cost are going to go up as companies pay more for workers as the labor pool decreases.

To sum up. It was easy to go from a low market to where we are now, growing 25% as you expected is going to be extremely difficult as the market becomes more and more over-valued. A correction is due and a lot of the isolationist stuff Trump has planned may cause it sooner rather than later.

Those are my expectations.
Wow! BL actually quoted an article! Or did her?

Yes, I am familiar with the affect the interest rates would have on the market and the unemployment rate. That is why I didn't have a 40K Dow projection. The UE # is false because the number of people out of the workforce.

BTW, the market zoomed because you couldn't get a return on any other "market" investment, so money went to stocks instead of bonds. Cheap money was available so consumers kept buying and companies cut expenses by offshoring expenses. Therefore profits rose in many companies.

I'm really not seeing "your" expectations BL, just WSJ's and a critique of my expectations. My economic expectations are at the end of 4 years mainly.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women