Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59829
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The Chinese will kick our asses in a WAR with Trump at the helm. I'm sorry but the days of American dominance is over. I say put all the people that voted for Trump on the front lines leave the rest of us decent peaceful citizens of the world alone.

China is an Ally of Russia who is an Ally of Iran who is an Ally of North Korea. The Chinese are smarter than US and along with Russia and Iran are nuclear Powers. (Iran to a lesser degree in War-time scenarios)

I knew this would happen but rest assured the Chinese own us and at this time we just can't win a war with them. They not only have the military might but they also have a strong economy and very bright nuclear scientists and physicists. Trust me we don't want to be beating the war drums with China they fucking own our asses.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...iga2ehu16h6w29

when will you stop reading the huffingtonwhore? that rag is so libtard it makes vox look normal. the chinktard navy is incapable of standing toe to toe with a true white water navy like the US Navy. those spud growing russkietards have no navy either.

here is what the chinktard and russkietard navies have to contend with ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNLrQhn5nLo
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:36 PM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
when will you stop reading the huffingtonwhore? that rag is so libtard it makes vox look normal. the chinktard navy is incapable of standing toe to toe with a true white water navy like the US Navy. those spud growing russkietards have no navy either.

You mean ShitStain can read?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:20 PM   #18
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

We sure do! Until next Friday 1/20/2017.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #19
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

lol, remember SuckCocks posts that he was feeding HCunt campaign info on how to win the election. Turns out he was correct. Thanks SuckCocks for all your help, job well done.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:51 PM   #20
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

thanks for posting I was totality unaware
that deserves some Dewars
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 06:54 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
plus 10 Sistine!!Like your idea of putting the deplorable 'Trumpettes' on the front line....

.....the good news is we will not even have 4 years of Trump in charge, the bad news is the reason: He's a psychopath who will have us all nuked into oblivion..
FYI, suck-bait, Trump gets a pass on the first four or five 'wars he starts', because it'll take that many to catch up with hildebeest and the number of wars she sponsored.

Quote:

but not cheers into being nuked. However it's almost a reality. We have an 8 yr old in the WH eating cotton candy and candy Apples with his hands all over the Red Button.
You take heat seeking missiles in your mouth and up your ass everyday, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, and you bask in those bright, rainbow colors.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:16 PM   #22
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The Chinese will kick our asses in a WAR with Trump at the helm. I'm sorry but the days of American dominance is over. I say put all the people that voted for Trump on the front lines leave the rest of us decent peaceful citizens of the world alone.

China is an Ally of Russia who is an Ally of Iran who is an Ally of North Korea. The Chinese are smarter than US and along with Russia and Iran are nuclear Powers. (Iran to a lesser degree in War-time scenarios)

I knew this would happen but rest assured the Chinese own us and at this time we just can't win a war with them. They not only have the military might but they also have a strong economy and very bright nuclear scientists and physicists. Trust me we don't want to be beating the war drums with China they fucking own our asses.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...iga2ehu16h6w29
Are you Barack Obama?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:05 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Are you Barack Obama?
of course he's not Obama. he's Obama's bitch

bahhaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:32 PM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
plus 10 Sistine!!Like your idea of putting the deplorable 'Trumpettes' on the front line....

.....the good news is we will not even have 4 years of Trump in charge, the bad news is the reason: He's a psychopath who will have us all nuked into oblivion..
We can't put you Liberal Pussies on the front line we would lose for sure. Besides we aren't going to war with China. They need us as much as we need them. We are the only ones that buy their cheap shit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 01:34 AM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Chinese army can give U.S. a hard time, but it's overrated. Half of PLA is involved in occupation (Tibet is under occupation & are fighting Muslim separatists in northern China) & riot control of a restive population (they have one large riot every week). PLAN is no where near as good as US Navy. they will prolly be a match in 20 years time. they are about 10 - 15 behind on some military tech.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 04:13 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Beginning January 20, 2017, the "jobs program" will be rebuilding the U.S. military .... and it appears the employment will not be "out sourced"! We'll keep the jobs at home and allow the companies an opportunity to expand here at home.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:16 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Another topic that brings out a lot of outdated opinions on here.

A military conflict, if it occurs, will not be "navy against navy". The US needs a big navy to fight thousands of miles across the ocean--just as China would need if they wanted to fight in our back yard. But the South China Sea is not in our back yard, but theirs. They need not, and likely would not, depend upon ships of their own to attack our ships. They would use ground based defenses that reach out a whole lot farther than the 100 miles +/- that a rail gun shoots.

Ground based defenses almost always can outnumber sea based defenses when you are talking a mainland (island situations are different). And ground based surface-surface systems have a far longer reach than most naval weapons. The Chineese are doing to our navy whatthe A-10 did to the Soviet ZSU-23-4, it is outreaching them.

This problem certainly did not start with Obama. It goes back a couple decades earlier and Clinton, Bush-2, and Obama were all culpable. However Congress is at least as culpabble--Dem and Rep controlled as well. How often has Congress demanded that pork-driven systems be fenced and bought against the desires of the Services? Far too often. It has often been Congress that has insisted on more $$$ for the current fight--money that comes at the expence of strategic (and I do not imply necessarilly nuclear) investments. For 20 tears we have had far too much of the DoD budget going to the Afghanistans and Iraqs at the expence of losing out technical edge vs China, Russia, etc.

I sincerely hope this will change. Looking at the next POM and POM-after-next plans from the Services, and from the House & Senate staffer commentary, I do not feel optimistic. The budgets do not allow enough money to do everything, and we keep seeing political pressure making it impossible for either party to shift the resources to the long game. THAT is why China and Russia are gaining on us, because they have a far better idea of their long term strategic priorities than we do--and they don't have the worry of looking good in today's body count so they can get reelected.

Complain about the problem, but if you think Obama was the cause, you are stupid. If you think his leaving will fix it, you are stupid. It took 20+ years to get here, it will take us at least 15 to fix--and that is ONLY if the two parties depoliticise our strategic defensive priorities.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:31 AM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Chinese will kick our asses in a WAR with Trump at the helm.....
Quote:
You idiot Dims. Didn't Trump run on the plank he would not gone to war with Iraq?

But since you have nothing to hold on to but the failure of Obama, you and the compliant media make him into a warmonger.

I also find it hilarious that you Dims say he's friendly with Putin and in the same breath you say how Putin will nuke us.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 12:14 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You idiot Dims. Didn't Trump run on the plank he would not gone to war with Iraq?

But since you have nothing to hold on to but the failure of Obama, you and the compliant media make him into a warmonger.

I also find it hilarious that you Dims say he's friendly with Putin and in the same breath you say how Putin will nuke us.
... the excessively cold weather is a sign of global warming!
Old 01-14-2017, 12:21 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A military conflict, if it occurs, will not be "navy against navy". The US needs a big navy to fight thousands of miles across the ocean--just as China would need if they wanted to fight in our back yard. But the South China Sea is not in our back yard, but theirs. They need not, and likely would not, depend upon ships of their own to attack our ships. They would use ground based defenses that reach out a whole lot farther than the 100 miles +/- that a rail gun shoots.
Why didn't I think of that .... I guess it just takes a "history scholar" with a "minor" in "warfare," to conclude those "orientals" will want to sit at home and "defend the homeland" much like the French did .. I need to look back at my 6th Grade History book to confirm the Japanese used ground forces and attacked the U.S. fleet and aircraft when they arrived in the Sea of Japan!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women