Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70374
biomed160257
Yssup Rider59831
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #31
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Obama = MLK
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:37 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Obama = MLK
Odumbo < Jimmy "The Peanut" Carter
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:56 AM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Obama = MLK
Yeah both House Negroes, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:01 PM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
So anyone advocating for their rights and freedoms by any means necessary is a POS. See this is why I say god has to have a special place in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur for poileple like you. Malcolm being Muslim is irrelevant. He was a freedom fighter against the government and tyranny of white oppressors and yet you speak upon his name with such contempt. Let me ask you were your parents and grand parents beaten by black men. Was your grand mother raped by black men did you witness your father brutally killed by the KKK when you were 5? If you can't (which i know you can't) answer yes to any of those scenario's. Then your racist scum bucket ass should zip your trap, in other words your mouth.
You are just proof the races cannot get along.

I advocate reparations then separatism.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:28 PM   #35
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are just proof the races cannot get along.

I advocate reparations then separatism.
I advocate you racists go back to England or in your case Jerusalem. Leave all your hot single women behind and the married ones that are unhappy. The rest of you degenerate racists freaks need to leave this country... And please take all the hillbillies with you.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:33 PM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
And yet you can't articulate why he was a great man. Go ahead and lay on your sword and try to explain why MLK was a great man from your perspective.
He appealed to the nation's conscience by pursuing his vision through non-violent civil disobedience. He succeeded because he knew how to claim the moral high ground and see goodness even in his enemies.

Quote:
...when it comes to matters of justice...god has blessed me with a natural insight and ability to read people through the way they communicate and I see all through you.
Ok then tell us, sissy chap - what do you read in the hearts of Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan? If your "natural insight" is so keen, why do you conflate their toxic preachings with MLK's inspiring rhetoric?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 12:41 PM   #37
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I advocate you racists go back to England or in your case Jerusalem. Leave all your hot single women behind and the married ones that are unhappy. The rest of you degenerate racists freaks need to leave this country... And please take all the hillbillies with you.
We created and built this country, far beyond anything I've seen come out of Africa.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:01 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
We created and built this country, far beyond anything I've seen come out of Africa.
Speaking of Africa ... why isn't SissyChaps there yet?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #39
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

How many of you are familiar with the annual fiasco that Houston has on MLK day.

Back 19 years ago, when all of this started, we had two local Poverty Pimps who wanted to cash in on the event. Each wanted to hold a Parade, the City first said "no", but then bowed to pressure.

Since then, we have had two Parades, downtown, at basically the same time.

I guess you could call one Parade the "Real, Authentic MLK Parade, and the other is the "Authentic, Real MLK Parade".

It's a local joke all over Houston.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How many of you are familiar with the annual fiasco that Houston has on MLK day.
Great Three-Day Weekend! Thank you Congress.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:28 PM   #41
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its not both
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 01:28 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

This following Video needs to be viewed by every Afro American and even white Americans who are having a love affair with Obama and any other so called leader including MLK.

Jim

https://youtu.be/VSICHu3MGaA
Old 01-16-2017, 01:47 PM   #43
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So anyone advocating for their rights and freedoms by any means necessary is a POS. See this is why I say god has to have a special place in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur for poileple like you. Malcolm being Muslim is irrelevant. He was a freedom fighter against the government and tyranny of white oppressors and yet you speak upon his name with such contempt. Let me ask you were your parents and grand parents beaten by black men. Was your grand mother raped by black men did you witness your father brutally killed by the KKK when you were 5? If you can't (which i know you can't) answer yes to any of those scenario's. Then your racist scum bucket ass should zip your trap, in other words your mouth.
There are many unknown facts about Dr King that are not presented to the public in the name full disclosure that the FBI and many others are aware of but has not surfaced to the public.
I will preface the following paragraph; this is a copy and paste, not necessarily the posters opinion but is a starting point for a debate with more knowledge of subject.

"Four things you didn't know about Martin Luther King 1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided Martin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as Michael King. 2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done research on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee later found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also discovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not his own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black preacher in the 1950's. 3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country. King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remain top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme Court in 1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senate to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished. He was denied. 4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes, occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children. Martin Luther King Day. A day when this country will come to a screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this man, a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the civil rights movement. No other public holiday in the United States honors a single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's history-none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share President's Day. Yet king — a man who was a phony, a cheater, a traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own".
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
There are many unknown facts about Dr King that are not presented to the public in the name full disclosure that the FBI and many others are aware of but has not surfaced to the public.
I will preface the following paragraph; this is a copy and paste, not necessarily the posters opinion but is a starting point for a debate with more knowledge of subject.

"Four things you didn't know about Martin Luther King 1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided Martin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as Michael King. 2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done research on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee later found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also discovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not his own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black preacher in the 1950's. 3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country. King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remain top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme Court in 1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senate to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished. He was denied. 4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes, occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children. Martin Luther King Day. A day when this country will come to a screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this man, a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the civil rights movement. No other public holiday in the United States honors a single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's history-none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share President's Day. Yet king — a man who was a phony, a cheater, a traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own".
MLK was given his own day and many major Highways throughout the country are named after him as well. Then to add insult to injury Black America was presented with a White President with a black face. Yet they readily took him in and gave him their vote and in return they were never acknowledged.

Jim
Old 01-16-2017, 02:31 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
MLK liked to have himself some strange pussy. Everyone go out and get laid on this holiday.
Ok. Thank you for giving me permission .... Post-Pussy!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women