Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2015, 10:19 AM   #106
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
Is it OK to pm/email providers and offer your photography services to them?
I don't think so. When a sales person blind calls me up on the phone, I hang up on them and immediately block their number. I could see it if I had done business with them but otherwise I hate it.

I'm not a professional photographer, or someone trying to make a living from it. I don't think I have ever blind pm'd anyone to do their pictures because I hate someone who does a blind sales call to me. If it isn't because they asked for a photographer in a thread, they contact me because they have seen either:
a. My national threAd
b. My signature line Ad
c. Saw my watermark (which is not required) on some of the pictures I have done.
d. Saw a thread talking about me.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:39 PM   #107
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm neither a professional nor a professional aspirant.

And PMs are the ONLY way I contact ladies about photography.

Why?

1. Because I don't want to even appear to be taking business from professionals. In fact, I only ask ladies who's photos lead me to believe that they don't use professionals. That's why I send PM's instead of post threads in open forum.

2. It's my hobby and my home, so I only ask ladies I find attractive and polite in the forums who are very well reviewed, and who show their faces (exceptions made for ladies I have a client/provider relationship with).

3. I don't charge and I don't ask for trade, so I'm not "selling" anything.

4. They ALWAYS have the option to say No, thanks, or to simply not reply.

If the original question referred to mass mailings, I'd agree that isn't a good thing to do at a site with limited mailbox capacity. But I have no problem sending out PMs on the subject a few times a year to two or three ladies I've either shot, played with, or would like to shoot.

Sorry if that offends.

Regards,
IAL
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 01:49 PM   #108
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Agree about mass mailings. I wouldn't do it.

PM's? Yes. I don't know any other way to 'get yourself out there'. If you have no way to prove what you're a photographer (i.e. look at all my great work), you have to reach out in onesies and twosies to see if anyone will bite.

If there's a provider who looks like she could use some professional pics, why is it so wrong to ask her if she would like to get some professional shots done? You don't get discovered by being undiscoverable.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:14 PM   #109
Lil'Whiskey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Hey DDBD - great advice. I have been shooting professionally for over forty years. One thing that I learned early on is that when your subject is new and wants nude photos then I insist on her or me having a third party along for the shoot. It makes them (and you) feel more comfortable, secure, and it can prevent some awkward situations.
Lil'Whiskey is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 03:21 PM   #110
wade38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

From my portfolio http://www.kelliesinz.net

I can work with templates site too such as this one. Note 90% of photo work is part of my portfolio too.

-j

Serious Inquiries PM for other references and website.

PS it it should not take more that 72hr for photo packages or 48hr for basic web site design. Yes it will depend on artwork but that should not prevent a site from going online to start taking advantage of the product offered.
wade38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:56 AM   #111
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was just thinking and it would be nice to have a private area for photographers to have where we can list ladies that are time wasters. That book a shoot and then flake on you. Including photographers that practice bad business{rip off} and list things we may have to sell or trade or just chat and exchange ideas.
P.S. How many of you get a deposit? I will be adding that to my menu on my web site.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:05 AM   #112
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Good idea. Setting up for a shoot takes time. When it's planned out days ahead, and day of the event, the flakers like to play dumb when you try to reach out them heading up to the shoot. I had one FINALLY respond, two hours after the fact, "Oh, I'm getting my nails done."

Oh, no big deal, except me blocking out 3 hours of my day, including travel, plus dragging equipment around. No biggie. No inconvenience at all. In fact, it's my fault for bothering you while you get your nails done. Carry on.

Yep, good idea. Some people think time is a one-way street (theirs, and theirs only).
Old 07-10-2016, 10:46 AM   #113
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yeah that would be pretty cool. Exchange of information and ideas is always good, and without extraneous comments from outsiders would be good.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #114
AmanthaG88
AmanthaG88

User ID: 304316
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a provider. In my full time job I have a really successful photography studio. I've significantly discounted my services for providers because I want them to have a safe and comfortable experience. I have a studio, as well as a gorgeous apartment that I don't live in that is set up exclusively for boudoir photography. Of course I have an assistant on hand- that's what professionals do. Girls in this industry typically do reschedule once or twice. I find that they either get nervous, cash comes up short... Etc. I don't whine or complain... It's not a big deal. Why? Because I can fill that time with other clients. I can spend that time editing other sessions. My gear and equipment lives at my studio in a highly secured facility.
I don't pm them individually because that's just bad business practice. I'll post an ad in business services roughly every other week. They'll come to me if they want me- and they do.
We are a women's service here for other women.
Two years ago a not-so-gentlemen who has since been banned from eccie was posting on Craigslist that he would get them representation into the adult industry. Out of curiosity I met with him. He took me to a skeezy motel, took nude photos of me, had a friend show up because he said he needed "action" photos of me. I don't need to tell you how this ended.
In the end he told me I was too fat to market and no one would want me.

The photos were taken on a consumer end Nikon using pop up flash, and a handheld video camera from the early 80's.
Ladies, unfortunately this is the situation a lot of you will find yourselves in. I've spoken with 7 other providers with all too similar stories. Please use a professional. You should expect to pay at least $500 at the very minimum for a quality safe session. Take care of yourselves girls. If it's not my studio you use, I can recommend a million amazing ones. Be careful and do not get taken advantage of.
AmanthaG88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:56 AM   #115
AmanthaG88
AmanthaG88

User ID: 304316
My ECCIE Reviews

I require a $200 deposit. The remainder is due the day before their session. Please add me to your list. My website is beautifullylit.com
AmanthaG88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:13 PM   #116
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

What I'm getting sick of seeing is the assertion that all bad photographers are MALE. To be quite honest about it, my piss-ivity level goes up every time I see it.

All we keep hearing (reading) is how terrible guy photographers are for this business. Well, here's one major benefit of seeing male photographers over female provider/photographers. We male photographers are not competing and will NEVER compete with you for male clients. Ever. We have no use for them. A provider-ographer may think, "Damn, she's hotter than me, and works in the same circles I do. Will she possibly cost me some high end clients?"

I mean, we've NEVER seen a catfight go bad on this board. We've never seen providers that were once besties turn into mortal enemies. We've never seen providers refuse to give references for each other, over something that happened in the past. Oh, nooooo. None of this stuff has EVER happened...except, IT HAS, and does.

Look, I don't rip on female photographers, or any photographers, for that matter. I've always felt that photography was like motorcycle riding. There's this "code" within that you don't steal another rider's helmet, take parts off each's ride, or kick over his/her bike or whatever (I don't know all of them...they can tell you about 'the code' much better than I can). I guess I'm being way too naive to think such a thing exists with photographers. All I keep reading (on this board) is how male photographers suck, are a bunch of perverts, and that ONLY female photographers know what they're doing.

Maybe I'm overreacting with this. Forgive me if I am, but I've had enough of the assertion that only females can shoot females, that guys don't know what they're doing, and are just looking for a cheap thrill. Peh!! A dozen 'free' appointments won't begin to equate for the cost of my equipment, time, and the effort I put into this. Legit photographers want to show work that they can be proud of, that the customer appreciates, without feeling like they've been scammed.

I'm not 'angry' as I type this, just annoyed, as it seems that there's an audience out there that's trying to sway the market with underhanded tactics. If you're good, your work will stand on its own, and such tactics wouldn't be necessary.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:18 AM   #117
hits79
Gaining Momentum

outstanding post
hits79 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #118
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a question please. Is there another option to Drop Box?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:07 AM   #119
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

User ID: 339118
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

interested
ash1102 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:34 AM   #120
The Eternal Bachelor
Photographer

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I have a question please. Is there another option to Drop Box?
Reese, this website lists quite a few alternatives to dropbox along with some user reviews

http://alternativeto.net/software/dropbox/
The Eternal Bachelor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women