Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2016, 11:19 PM   #1
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Straight male curious about TS play

Ok, recently for some reason I have been sort of fantasizing about a 3 some with a female and a TS. The TS would have to be totally feminine and passable. The fantasy starts out as me watching the other two begin the session with great oral on the female by the TS that goes into 69. At that point I decide to join in with a little DATO on the female while the TS is DATY after a while of that the attention goes to me as the female performs BBBJ on both cocks before the TS joins her in sucking me. Once everyone is super excited it slowly turns into a DP and switch holes so we both get to have fun with both. The ending would be me fucking the TS in doggy while the female and TS are back to 69 as she sucks the TS cock and a little BLS and light rimming on me. Once I'm ready to pop I pull out, remove cover and give them both a little CIM. I would like to broaden my horizons sexually. Anyone here have experience with this? I don't think I would be comfortable with a TS without a female present. Any thoughts on this.
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sounds hot to me. Never done this with a TS but have done the MMF version of it. Lots of fun as long as everyone is comfortable with each other. Sometimes I've heard TSs are not as into interacting with ladies which is where a Bi M comes in handy.

Best of luck and let us know how you make out!
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Straight male? I think not.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 10:40 PM   #4
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Nah, I'm straight. I don't think I'd ever act on it. Just a fantasy because I've done pretty much everything thing else. Probably just looking for that new experience feeling. I've done FFM outside of the hobby, never MMF. I think it would be fun however to watch a TS with a woman. I'm not in the hobby for vanilla sex I get plenty of that from my S.O.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:59 PM   #5
MrTim2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I'm totally straight, but I have had a few TS experiences and I have to tell you, they were very hot. Take a look at my posts in this section, Another Realm, and you'll see what I'm talking about. I def love the ladies, but a TS experience now and then is great to break up the monotony. If you have any questions, fire away or PM me.
MrTim2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #6
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

I find I am interested in any type of erotic experience. If you enjoy prostate play with fingers and toys, you will enjoy it even more with an erect penis. The difference between a toy and a hard dick is amazing, at least in the anal play. Get the gay idea out of your mind and try it. A TS fucking your ass and stroking your dick at the same time is a unique sensation!!
bigmiketwo is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:10 PM   #7
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Very good points mike and tim. A lot of hot ts providers out there
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:08 PM   #8
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Straight male? I think not.
Aint the place.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:32 AM   #9
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

To each their own and I'm not criticizing, but the line I will not cross is letting any one put their dick up my ass. Lol. I will not even partake in pegging. The closest I may get is letting a skilled lady do a prostate massage. I haven't even got there yet. Haha.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #10
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

I can't even imagine sucking a cock, that won't happen. I guess one of my curiosities are that most women can eat pussy better than most men because they have one. So is it the same for guys? well I'm not going to get a bj from a bi or gay male so I feel a ts would be my only option and a woman would have to be present to get me super horny and help build up my don't give a shit factor. If that makes sense.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #11
Stevensegal
Fictional Writer

Encounters: 177

If that makes you happy, then try it.
Stevensegal is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:14 PM   #12
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337 View Post
well I'm not going to get a bj from a bi or gay male so I feel a ts would be my only option
Do you realize most TS's are basically men who are likely bi
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:15 PM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is an old yarn, and if I offend anyone then please accept my apologies in advance.

But TS's are for straight males and drag queens are for gay ones.

So having a masculine desire, or a curiosity, for what might happen if you're with a transsexual seems very normal to me.

If I were a guy, I'd wish to try everything. Guess that in a few ways, I feel that way as a female. gulp.

I appreciate you starting this topic. You're not alone in your curiosity (don't listen to the naysayers, in Another Realm, that's just ridiculous) and I feel that a few brave guys might even send you a PM with some suggestions.

Maybe?

Best,
Elisabeth

PS You might wish to keep in mind that in my experience, a TS IS female, at least emotionally and in her heart. Also, a TS is female in the eyes of the law in many areas of life, too. So whether or not you have a threesome, you're going to be with an additional female that just happens, in many (most?) cases, still has a penis.

Hope this helps some.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 02:22 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Do you realize most TS's are basically men who are likely bi
Incorrect.

I can answer that seriously, nearly every single (mtf) transexual that I've communicated with wants nothing to do with females or they'll only do it for money, if they're sex workers. Trust me. In years past, this was something that I was curious about and went after.

To make such a suggestion shows a lack of understanding about the dynamics of such individuals and I don't know much, either. Anyway ... these are just my thoughts on your comment.

Kindest regards,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:24 PM   #15
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337 View Post
I can't even imagine sucking a cock, that won't happen.
If you could suck your own, would you? ... and to be honest, you may have even imagined it!
jimmylbob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women