Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47540
pyramider46370
bambino40320
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2015, 08:11 PM   #16
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
It's you guys who are trying to disrupt this nation with your country first, values bullshit!!!
Oh ya, those founding fathers were way out of line...

You do realize this country was founded on the principles of limited government and individual liberties, right?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:16 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

You do realize this country was founded on the principles of limited government and individual liberties, right?
Tell that to the slaves!

"Plow that field , I paid good money for you"...How is that for individual liberty?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:17 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But it is true, WE. Odumbo did advertise for years that he was born in Kenya, WE. Even Snopes says Odumbo advertised that he was born in Kenya:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...rs/booklet.asp

Ok and the Newspaper article that says Obama was born in Hawaii says other wise- read it and weep or just shut up : http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...-long-form.pdf
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:21 PM   #19
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

THN, you are a great provider and I don't have a bone to pick with you- but sweetheart arguing politics is not your cup of tea. As someone mentioned- tell that to african-Americans, Native Americans, Gays, etc. And define limited government please? Did your last "Conservative" President George Dubyah Bush not get the memo of limited govt? The govt grew far larger under Bush than it has Obama- and your icon hero Ronald Reagan in his 8 years the govt grew larger than any other President before him- those are FACTS!!!!
Old 01-23-2015, 08:22 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Ok and the Newspaper article that says Obama was born in Hawaii says other wise- read it and weep or just shut up : http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...-long-form.pdf
Doesn't change the fact that Odumbo claimed that he was born in Kenya, WE. Yet you and other dweebs have the audacity to laugh at people who may have believed what Odumbo said, WE. After all, WE, you too were "#Grubered" into believing what Odumbo told you. So, WE, you shouldn't laugh at those who Odumbo "#Grubered" into believing he was born in Kenya.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Doesn't change the fact that Odumbo claimed that he was born in Kenya, WE. Yet you and other dweebs have the audacity to laugh at people who may have believed what Odumbo said, WE. After all, WE, you too were "#Grubered" into believing what Odumbo told you. So, WE, you shouldn't laugh at those who Odumbo "#Grubered" into believing he was born in Kenya.
Prove that Obama told people he was born in Kenya- do you have sworn statements? Regardless your birth certificate is your official form. Which holds more weight if I told someone I was born in Paradise or if my Birth Certificate list Queens NY as my birthplace???? Heck one chapter in the Bible says Jesus was born in Bethlehem and another chapter says he was born in Nazereth- the problem is you idiots concern yourself with the wrong crap. While the Tea Party and the Birthers were playing checkers- Obama was playing Chess with you idiots LMFAO!!!!
Old 01-23-2015, 08:31 PM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

I am still waiting for Jackie, THN or IB to explain why your last conservative President George Dubyah Bush seemed to not uphold the constitution with his spying methods which clearly violates the constitution, but again since he has an "R" after his name it's oj- or maybe you all suffer from short tern amnesia.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:32 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Prove that Obama told people he was born in Kenya- do you have sworn statements? Regardless your birth certificate is your official form. Which holds more weight if I told someone I was born in Paradise or if my Birth Certificate list Queens NY as my birthplace???? Heck one chapter in the Bible says Jesus was born in Bethlehem and another chapter says he was born in Nazereth- the problem is you idiots concern yourself with the wrong crap. While the Tea Party and the Birthers were playing checkers- Obama was playing Chess with you idiots LMFAO!!!!
The flyer is the proof that Odumbo claimed he was born in Kenya, WE. Snopes confirmed that the flyer is genuine, WE.

Quote:
I am still waiting for Jackie, THN or IB to explain why your last conservative President George Dubyah Bush seemed to not uphold the constitution with his spying methods which clearly violates the constitution, but again since he has an "R" after his name it's oj- or maybe you all suffer from short tern amnesia.
Even Nixon only dreamed of having as much information on the citizenry that Odumbo now has, WE.

Quote:
"For now, know that every border you cross, every purchase you make, every call you dial, every cell phone tower you pass, friend you keep, site you visit and subject line you type is in the hands of the system whose reach is unlimited, but whose safe guards are not ..." Citizenfour.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:33 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:12 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hahahahahahaha!! I nominate this for the most mindfuckingly ignorant post of the decade!

Anyone who seriously suggests that conservative thinking in the US has anything in common with the concentration camps in North Korea, the Marxist-led chaos in Zimbabwe, or the Islamic savagery in Syria is so completely out of touch with reality that he deserves to be ignored.

Let's not even dignify this thread by replying to it. Let's just let it stand by itself - Exhibit 1 proof that limpdick is an idiot. Case closed.
I totally agree with ya. Liberals have been trying to sell this bullshit to the public for decades.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:14 PM   #26
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
THN, you are a great provider and I don't have a bone to pick with you- but sweetheart arguing politics is not your cup of tea. As someone mentioned- tell that to african-Americans, Native Americans, Gays, etc. And define limited government please? Did your last "Conservative" President George Dubyah Bush not get the memo of limited govt? The govt grew far larger under Bush than it has Obama- and your icon hero Ronald Reagan in his 8 years the govt grew larger than any other President before him- those are FACTS!!!!
If I'm such a terrible debater then why did you not respond in your last thread to me about women's pay and start up this one instead? I don't have a bone to pick with you either. We are discussing a topic you started.

Are you suggesting that all all AA, NA and LGBT are against conservatism? There are many conservative groups within those communities.

Limited government is the opposite direction of where we have been heading the past 50+yrs regardless of who was sitting in the White House. I'm not too fond of either party or Washington in general. I don't even vote on the national level anymore because it's such a joke.

However, there are principles that drive our liberties and freedoms that are unique to America and its important to retain those in our gpvernment if we want to make the most of that liberty and freedom.

I'm not sure why you hate conservatives and Republicans so much. But its skewing your reason and ability to make a sound argument.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I live here because I love my freedom and I want all walks of life to have freedom.
So lets expand Government to the extent we might risk losing some of it or even all of it. That's real smart.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:24 PM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

If you claim to love freedom you would wish a smaller more responsive government to actual general welfare
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:31 PM   #29
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I'm such a terrible debater then why did you not respond in your last thread to me about women's pay and start up this one instead? I don't have a bone to pick with you either. We are discussing a topic you started.

Are you suggesting that all all AA, NA and LGBT are against conservatism? There are many conservative groups within those communities.

Limited government is the opposite direction of where we have been heading the past 50+yrs regardless of who was sitting in the White House. I'm not too fond of either party or Washington in general. I don't even vote on the national level anymore because it's such a joke.

However, there are principles that drive our liberties and freedoms that are unique to America and its important to retain those in our gpvernment if we want to make the most of that liberty and freedom.

I'm not sure why you hate conservatives and Republicans so much. But its skewing your reason and ability to make a sound argument.
First, check that thread I did respond to your question very clearly- if you go back- it's in plain Black and white. You are extremely hard to follow- where did you get an inkling that I said that ALL AA, NA, and LGBT are against conservatism? You tried to justify the issue by what our "Founding Fathers" envisioned and as I stated- many of those "Founding Fathers" had slaves and thereby thought slavery was ok- so do you really think African-Americans share the same visions as the founding fathers? I also clearly asked you are times the same in 1776 as they are now in 2015?- you refused to answer- fine.
Also, please stop putting words in my mouth- I don't hate conservatives or Republicans no more or less than I hate or love liberals and Democrats, but I do realize that the Republicans today are not the same as the Republicans during the Reagan era. Hell I was a Reagan Democrat at one time- people like you THN- are brainwashed- you are too naive to know that both parties have their strength and weakness-hence that's a reason why I am an independent, but you are brainwashed into thinking that Republicans uphold the constitution-and it's bullshit.

I ask you one more time THN and I'll make it a little bigger for you: Did George Dubyah Bush- who was your last "Conservative" President miss the memo about protecting the constitution? YES OR NO?
Old 01-23-2015, 09:36 PM   #30
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
If you claim to love freedom you would wish a smaller more responsive government to actual general welfare
Tell me how small do you want the govt???? When is the last time a republican President practiced that philosophy???? The govt grew under Ronald Reagan- George H. Bush sure as hell didn't shrink the govt and George W. Bush expanded the govt larger than any other President including the very liberal Barack Obama. All I hear is talk and nothing else- the only guy I think would actually reduce govt size Ron and Ran Paul- who are technically Libertarian and not Republican. Can you name me the last Republican POTUS who pushed for smaller govt?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women